THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Just an experiment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev.Gregory
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Just an experiment Reply with quote

I bought some buds and am going to risk doing a cannaoil experiment. Heres How Im setting up:

1. Large pot
2. 1 Gram Northern Lights (I KNOW ITS RISKY)
3. 1/2 cup Cannola Oil
4. Water
5. Small symetrical glass or metal contnainer (should be able to EASILY fit in the big pot.

NOTE: This is for one serving of Cannaoil

Step 1: Grind up your herbs nice and fine

Step 2: Poor half cup of Cannola Oil and Herbs into small glass or metal cup

Step 3: Place Big Pot on burner and fill until only 1/2 inch of space in the big pot left.

Step 4: Place small container in water (It must be a symetrical container in order for it to stay afloat)

Step 5: Bring your water to a boil and let stew for 2-6 hours (Longer the better) NOTE: Add water as neccissary it WILL evaporate quickly.

Step 6: Once your stew is done remove small container WITH OVEN MITTS dont want to get your fingers hurt.

Step 7: Poor cannaoil through cheese-cloth, or a fine strainer, or an old non dyed t-shirt, or whatever you can find into container of your choice.

Step 8: With used budds in cheese-cloth squeeze until most of the oil is out.

Step 9: Dispose of usless budds (or if they have a good green flavor use them for whatever you want)

Step 10: Enjoy adding your cannaoil to whatever you desire and WOOH!

Theory: Since the oil will not be in direct contact with the Sides of large pot, it will not over heat and evaporate any of the Oil and/or THC. Waters hottest boiling point is at I believe 101 degrees Ferenhiet so while the Cannola Oil/Buds mixture cup is floating around in the boiling water it will avoid contact with the large pot itself.

Status: I started boiling at highest heat 3 hours ago and continue at boiling temperature adding water about every half hour so the floating cup does not touch the bottom of the Large pot. I am going to wait longer to ensure extraction and maybe make some italian soup.

Suggestion: I believe that fondu cookers follow the same theory in order not to burn the contents while keeping them at a high enough temperature to stay melted. So if you have a fondu cooker then TRY IT OUT let me know how it works and I may just invest in one.

Otherwise ill be keeping you all updated.
Rev.Gregory

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: mmmm Reply with quote

Well, I kept it cooking for 5 hours. Then took a can of campbells chicken noodle, a can of chicken, and some extra noodles and poured my cannaoil in with it.

I microwaved it for 1min 30sec and ate it. It was delicious, I did not remove any of the buds and it tasted perfectly fine. I started feeling the effects about 35 min after i ate it which was about 5 minutes ago and decided I should post before I begin to enjoy myself.

We will see how well it goes, ill keep yall posted.

Peace
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy! Very Happy
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds excellent! One thing I would do differently for overall health is THROW MICROWAVE IN GARBAGE. It destroys our food and all living enzymes that make healthy food good for us. Minus that, I love the idea, sounds fabulous!

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: