THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
your opinion needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: your opinion needed Reply with quote

click here to read the article and let them know what you think bbcthreenews@bbc.co.uk

Mo Mowlam who was in charge of the anti-drugs policy in the UK in now proposing complete decriminalization of all drugs. It seems she has changed her mind Wink Feel free to contact her...

mo.mowlam@sfb.com

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Boojum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's a dead link, when I click on it it tries to open outlook express, so I think that must be an email link.
And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
American Beauty.
Echo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are three links. The first will bring you to the article. With the second you can e-mail your opinions to the BBC 3. The third is Mo Mowlam's e-mail address. She is going for decriminalization, it's worth to have a chat with her. I hope it's clear Wink

Echo

Boojum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah - I didn't notice that click here was a link (D'oh! - I'm putting it down to colour blindness, honest Embarassed )
And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
American Beauty.
Boojum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goodness, what's this - I'm shocked, a sensible, well thought out drugs article on a BBC website. I'm, frankly, speechless.

Thanks for the link, that article has made my day, it's nice to see a bit of reason in the media. And I've always had a lot of time for Mo Mowlam, I think I would say she is the only politician in the UK who is mostly honest & stands by her priciples as much as her position allows (though she's still far from open & truthful, she is a politician after all). She's the only politician I could ever imagine using the word 'respect' for (though I've got a soft spot for red Ken (Livingstone) too, probably cos he's such a troublemaker)

Not sure if I'll eamil, though - I can do rants, but I'm not good at praise...
American Beauty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: