THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Would you be willing to change your beliefs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you change your beliefs if it meant you could use cannabis without fear of arrest
yes you would
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no you wouldn't
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 10

sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Would you be willing to change your beliefs Reply with quote

If you could have immunity from proscecution for using cannabis by changing your beliefs would you. I would not. Question
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely not
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I mean no offense.... but I cant believe that question was asked.

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
sibannac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if i upset you chazman i was trying to see if there are any out there using us for their own ends and to see if there are any Hypocrites. Shocked Cool
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no need to change our beliefs Cool
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
dan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a trick question?

What belief are we allowed to change from, and which to?

Is it that simple, all I have to do is change my belief from believing in the Herb being my Teacher/preacher, Healer/Protector, and Provider of all good things, to some new belief that specifically praises the herb being all of the above without all the mystery, myth, and obedience to the "con job institute", and then I can have the herb unmolested?

Where do I sign up? Laughing How `bout >>>> http://haoma.org

If I did do the last why am I a Hypocrite if I gave up my belief in romes unprovable, confusing, "multi-interpretation-conflict-breeding scriptures" so I can have the "One True Good"!

I honor no other goods, before this one! Rolling Eyes

If your talking about giving up the "Christian Coalition" faith to declare yourself a person that believes in the "divine benevolence" of the Herb cannabis, how is that being a hypocrite?

I believe the hypocrite would be the one whom discovers the truth, and then fails to act accordingly.

Now, if a person believes the full KJV and they wish to put their effort toward spreading it's message, "that god so loved the world"; and now you honestly believe that all you have to do is "believe in the one rome hung on the cross", and you will have everlasting life....

Then why do you need the Herb that is blamed for causing so many of the worlds problems???

After all you already are protected, and have the promise of everlasting life without the need of herb! To believe and practice otherwise would more readily fit the term "hypocrite".

Try to remember the Judges up there in front of the court, (whom themselves feel enlightened by their scholastic achievements) are the ones, along with a jury full of coalition members, whom also have their own way they believe the KJV should be interpreted, and then see you standing there telling them they didn't understand what they read. That you are so much more enlightened then this judge and jury who is about to determine if your claim that THIER religion requires you to use cannabis?

Just a thought Idea

EC dan of dan&mary's Monastery-HEMPorium
an Individual Orthodox Memer Monastery
of the Family Oriented Monastic Orders
of The Church Of Cognizance

While some rely on unprovable lies and man-made Icons,
we rely on the provably ancient religious reliance "Hemp";
in all its forms and for all of its uses!!!!!

With good thoughts, good words, good deeds we honor the Holy Marijuana as the Teacher, The Provider, The Protector."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sibannac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seriously glad to see no-one would be prepared to change their belief for personal gain. The fact that the very Article 18 states that you can change whatever your belief structure is to another makes this question relevent if a bit odd. Sorry for that but as you get to know me more you will find i do not suffer hypocrites lightly and believe EVERYONE has the basic right to believe whatever they so wish (providing it bears no harm to another person) and will fight for their and my right to do so, wether i am in agreement with their belief or not. Confused Cool
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan brother, I'm totally with you! Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now, if a person believes the full KJV and they wish to put their effort toward spreading it's message, "that god so loved the world"; and now you honestly believe that all you have to do is "believe in the one rome hung on the cross", and you will have everlasting life....

Then why do you need the Herb that is blamed for causing so many of the worlds problems???

After all you already are protected, and have the promise of everlasting life without the need of herb! To believe and practice otherwise would more readily fit the term "hypocrite".

Well Dan I need to say here in mho The King James is a slughtered version but thats beside your point but if your saying We have Jesus what else do we need. Jesus &Oxygen Jesus & Food Jesus & sunshine
Jesus & Rain The herb was given to mankind according to the bible and I am NOT in the king james altho they did keep THAT in there. God gave us the herbs before he even set the luminaries into the sky, all gifts from the heavenly Father. What about all the Men of ancient that used the oil BEFORE Jesus came? They hypocrits too? I do not believe I am a hypocrit for beleiving in Jesus and using the herb.
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Kate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok-enough is enough!
1-the king james version of the bible is the rewritten word of God to fit his view of God.and religion. (he truely hated women)
the catholic bible was also altered to fit the views of the church as a group.
and the Jewish books are always being re-written.
2-point--man will always interurpt the word to fit his own ideals.
that is why there are so many off-shoots.
3-it seems that u are being a hypocrite by saying that u wish to harm none,
but u r insulting people feelings here- please stop.
no one is wrong and not everyone is right. its an opinion. and u know what they say about opinions....
---do unto others as u would have them do unto u!
the greatest of God's laws.
LOVE thy neighbor as thy self!

peace, love and light,
---kate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: