THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
World Unity Festival Project for the fall of 2004.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:01 pm    Post subject: World Unity Festival Project for the fall of 2004. Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello all! Everything is moving ahead on the World Unity Festival Project for the fall of 2004. We have just confirmed 4 benefits and 2 production meetings in the Bay area & Santa Cruz, Ca. We will be arriving in San Francisco on Jan 8th. From there I will be spending 2 days at the festival sight taking photos & video and creating a site map.
We have 2 production meetings scheduled. The first will be on Sunday, January 11th in San Rafael and the second on Monday, January 19th in a location to be announced. These meetings are only for people who are interested in co-producing the event. We need money and production people NOW!!! We have about 1/2 of the people that we need. We are also doing public meetings and benefits with bands on the days between the 10th & 19th..Check the website www.worldunityfestival.com after the 22nd of December 2003. .
There is an open meeting in Amherst, Ma. on Feb 12 from 6-10pm at the Bangs Center and a closed production meeting on Sun, Feb 15th at 4pm at Spirit of the Heart.
We are also targeting Woodstock, NY and Philadelphia for open meetings and benefits in February of 2004.
I hope to see you at one of these events based on your interest, ability & level of commitment.

Here are some attachments laying out the groundwork for the project. Please call with any questions! Deadline for producers is December 31, 2003. Please do not do anything (yet) except help promote the event via the website and encourage anyone you know to send in their info application and get on the mass email list for updates off the www.worldunityfestival.com website. Confirmation letters for producers will be sent out in January to confirm roles, responsibility, and compensation. Please remember to attach a separate sheet with your interests and needs highlighted!!!
In Unity,
Michael DiMartino

Production Priorities

1.Create a list of everyone and anyone whom you think should be a part of the project.
They should be divided into categories and submitted with contacts.
a) Active Board Member- able to attend monthly meetings and be in communication
b) Advisory Board Member-Their name looks good on the list of important people
who can give valuable input.
c) Producers-People who have practical experience and the right heart to undertake
this sacred endeavor
d) Performers-Artist whom reflect the principles of peace, unity and environmental
consciousness. Artists who are willing to get involved for their expenses only!!!!
e) Workshop Leaders-People whom have credentials to teach on relevant topics.
f) Technicians-People whom have practical skills and experience in production.

2. Get everyone and anyone you know whom might be interested to go to the website
and fill out an information/application and to get there info on the data base and get in
the email communication network. www.worldunityfestival.com

3.Become a regional focalizer by organizing monthly regional meetings, shows &
fundraisers. Contact everyone & anyone to attend!!!

4. Develop a list of all US and international festivals & events that this can be promoted
at. Some of these events will also be a good place to show up at in the next year and
set up, our Unity Village (November 2003-August 2004). This will be a tent with
ongoing happenings like performances, drum circles, ceremony, open mics,
workshops, promo brochures and merchandise to help raise funds for the event. Please
submit us your list with the contact info.

5. Emphasize that this is a spiritual venture and no person, artist or otherwise should take
on any aspect of this endeavor to profit. Although there will be a charge for vendors
and general event attendees. Artists and staff will be
compensated.

*If you can, accomplish this by December 31,2003

My present favourite band, click HERE.
Read the Board Rules
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Echo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW! That's something big they are organizing there Cool

Echo

Rev. Chazman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does sound like an amazing project.

Peace

THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Shannon
Creativity team member
Creativity team member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: PARTY Reply with quote

If this is what you were talking about Ferre, you can count illsubliminal in. We will play...is it going to be in just Cali. or will it travel?? I just bought 15acres and I'm turning it into an organic sacred garden. This place will be a sanctuary 4 ALL living things(all plants, animals and people). There will be NO killing or harm done on this land ever!!! So I'm kinda busy getting that all prepared but, what can I do to help?? It sounds like a wonderful event and I cannot wait to see all of the thc members there claps excl
mc nick-grassmoke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: yep Reply with quote

Count me in, you know the Herbillest will perform at any fest for the herb.
just let me know the time and date.
Ferre
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: yep Reply with quote

mc nick-grassmoke wrote:
Count me in, you know the Herbillest will perform at any fest for the herb.
just let me know the time and date.

the THC Ministry has nothing to do with the festival though, I just love the idea and promote it and I guess the link is not very clear,
go here for information :

http://www.worldunityfestival.com/

My present favourite band, click HERE.
Read the Board Rules
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mc nick-grassmoke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: no Reply with quote

no your were clear, i'm just saying you know i'm down. I checked the site
, there is a form to send in(when my printer's working) and i'll have to send an e-mail to right person. any way thanx as always Ferre. peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: