THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Why Rastafarians Use Herb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exodus
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Why Rastafarians Use Herb Reply with quote

http://www.swagga.com/ganga.htm

i found this quite an interesting topic, i knew already a lot about this because I am really into Rastafarianism, but i thought i'd share it with you guys.
RAS KAYCHO
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLESSED LOVE

Give thanks for that link exodus

I noticed the writer using the term Bobo Dread but the title is actually Bobo Shanti (Black people), organized by there leader Prince Emmanuel who constantly voiced his interest in upholding a government for the poor and have nots. Prince Emmanuel bless JAH The Head Creator and the herb with reverence before burning it in the CHALICE!! Prince Emmanuel chant songs of prophecy pertaining to FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOM, REDEMPTION, REPARTRIATION and the destruction of babylon.IandI heard stories of people who witnessed PrinceEmmanuel levitating in his chambers filled with HIGH GRADE SPICE smoke Very Happy
ozai
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all I n I,

Maybe this web site http://www.jahbranch.com/ might be of interest to some.

Rspects,
ozai
The GCW

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: This caught My attention... Reply with quote

Years ago, this caught My attention and hasn't let go.

"...A logical reason for the Lord to have given it (cannabis / kaneh bosm) psychoactive qualities, is that it makes one feel closer to God. It is an aid to communication with the Lord. The reason that people like to be "high" because it feels good to be closer to God. Most are not be aware however, that God is trying to communicate with them however, and just enjoy the high. ..."

http://www.olywa.net/when/bible08.html
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: This caught My attention... Reply with quote

The GCW wrote:

"...A logical reason for the Lord to have given it (cannabis / kaneh bosm) psychoactive qualities, is that it makes one feel closer to God. It is an aid to communication with the Lord. The reason that people like to be "high" because it feels good to be closer to God. Most are not be aware however, that God is trying to communicate with them however, and just enjoy the high. ..."

http://www.olywa.net/when/bible08.html

Amen. It gives me great joy and hope, however, to note that more and more brothers and sisters are beginning to realize that cannabis is, indeed, a significant part of their spirituality.

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
RAS KAYCHO
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL

Rastafarians favorite plant is ganja!!! Laughing Laughing

HIGHER HEIGHTS!!! HIGHER MEDITATION!!!

Most Rastafarians I known are Herbalist like the Shamans or Bush doctors in Africa. They known alot about trees, leaves and roots like kakanga a bitter tasting root we boil sometimes to make tea very similar but sometimes stronger than ginseng. Each and everything growing that is benifical is used in some form. The knowledge most past on to the younger generation securing the preservation of InI culture.

"GOD CREATED THE EARTH FOR US,BUT PEOPLE WONDER,'WHO OWNS THE TREE? WHO OWNS THE LADDER? WHO OWNS THE GANJA PIPE?
He shook his dreadlocks in disgust
BOB MARLEY interview 1975
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: