THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
where in amsterdam are you located?...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roney

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where in amsterdam are you located? what kind of things do you do as part of your ministry?

thanks and peace

roney
oldmanmozz
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi from downunder roney, an welcome

mate you only been here 2 seconds, dont you think you should read a few posts first, an chill a bit. bongsmi

this is a kool site going in right direction, so just have a toke an do a bit of reading, an maybe you wont be so hasty.

peacepipe

cheers an cones Mozz hipman

p.s. hey bro how old are ya if you dont mind me asking. :jpint:
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roney wrote:
where in amsterdam are you located? what kind of things do you do as part of your ministry?

thanks and peace

roney

welcome roney, the address is at the first page you enter this website, www.thc-ministry.net/ and we gather and share, for one.
We plan to have annual conferences in the future with musical events attached, here in Amsterdam. And all idea's members have for future activities are welcome of course. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Chazman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the ministry Ferre.

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
roney

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah maybe i should read more carefully before i post...i missed the details of the address on the front page...sorry about that.

only reason i ask about what it is that you do is cos i live in amsterdam and am interested in what you are trying to do...so if you are holding any events etc i'd love to come along and see what its all about.

and to the man that asked i am 31 years old..

doieeeeee
oldmanmozz
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seenohearno

dove cheers an cones bro, wish I lived in "Dam" but its just too cold dance

Mozz smokin
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well roney, we're neighbours I guess, I live in Amsterdam also. Very Happy
To organize an event for the ministry here in Amsterdam will take some manpower I guess becouse when we do this there will be a huge number of members comming from all over the world and most of them will have to travel a long time before they arrive here. A one day event would be too short and I think of a three day event minimum with lots of activities and bands, DJ's and so on. Hotels must be contacted to see if we can get discounts for our members, bands must be contracted, government officials for permits, etc.
As soon as we have the right people who are willing to put some time and effort into this we will get it off the ground, for now we are in the process of thinking of the possible things we can do. The Cannabis cup last week did me think about this even more and I'm sure we will have great events in the future.One thing though...I personally would like this event to be in the summertime. sun dance stars rocker

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zoltron
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been wanting to move to the land of cannabis forever. I'm just waiting for my son to graduate school & I'm outta here. I just want to make sure he's capable of handling life's little curve balls before my wife & I feel comfortable leaving him all alone to fend for himself. We thought about when would be a good time & decided the minute he's out of 3rd grade would be good timing. If he doesn't know how to cook, clean, pay all his bills & hold down a job with his school work, we give up on the little bastard & he's on his own. Let him hustle counterfeit crack for all I care.

So we feel we'll be a kind & gentle couple at your fabulous web-site.
[honey, tell that little fuck to shut the hell up...I'm trying to be nice.]
Anyway, thank you so much for this opportunity. We are a kind & gentle people... Rolling Eyes
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: were in amsterdam ect. Reply with quote

......................Hi Roney,I see from your profile you are a fellow Dub! You moved to the Dam to live! Man that must be great.....Im over there with my wife in Jan 16-19th.We hired a Houseboat type of thing.....hope all goes well....lol...lol.Anyways how do ya like it ?Work going ok ?Have you been to Barneys yet? Quiet a few Dubs go in there for the fry and weed ..lol Anyways Take care Man....Peace ....Hash Shocked
roney

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright hashead. hows it goin?. i only saw yer message today. yeah all going just grand since we got here. i love this city. back to dublin today for Christmas for a few days. i've only been to Barneys once (just after the Cannibas (?) cup last year to try out their winning entry (sweet tooth i think it was called). it seemed like a grand shop. i'm never really up that end of town so thats why i don;t go very often. i get me smoke from El Guappo (best hash in the dam- GREAT prices- and i love the way the dealer just pulls out a hug lump from his pocket and chops what you need off the block). Coffeeshop Any Day- another cheap and good shop and in the same area is Homegrown Fantasy - one of the best for Bio Weeds...ah sure there loads to choose from.

enjoy yerself on the houseboat - but be careful- i heard of one that sunk last year when the pipes froze!! but i'm sure ye'll be grand Wink

peace all
hashead
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Hi ya roney! Reply with quote

Hello Roney ...lol A boat that sunk ...lol knowing my luck that will happen us ..lol..lol...I hope you have a great time here over the Christmas.....I bet its great to meet up with Family and friends ..lol....Anyways thanks for the reply Roney....Take care an keep well .....Hash
amsterdammer
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: El Guapo Reply with quote

High roney, nice to see somebody mentioning the ElGuapo, i love that place to, i never really check their menu but ask for weed or hash and the dealer pulls out a smelly stash and makes me happy.
Homegrown is nice too, especially the AppleJack they sometimes have is sweet.

Ferre, i like this forum, and wish the Ministry all the luck and blessings.
Come and have a cup of coffee one day in the college, always nice too see you here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: