THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Where did the Skythians go?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pantagruel
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Where did the Skythians go? Reply with quote

Dear friends here at the THC ministry,

Some of the members here refer to the skythian buddhist; a concept I realy like alot because buddhism is my favorite spritual path.
Anybody that is interrested in some beautifull movies about the Buddha and Daila Lama please check: http://www.buddhistmedia.com/
There is a button for english language on the site (see the movie Kundun in 2004 archive; it is beautifull), click it and enjoy many hours of online movie.

To come back to my original question: Where did the Skythians go?
I checked many sites on the net but still not clear to me is what later names this tribe (or combination of tribes) got. Some suggestions where they are the later Germans or more specific Saxons from the persian name for the Skyths: Sakai. Interresting but is there some better sources to be found? Can our Skythian Buddhist help to clear the smoke on this?
Even though we are Kanopbatai and love to walk in it Wink

Hope to hear from you more on this..

Greetings and love to you all

Alan
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this will cover the first thousand years lol...

http://cannabisculture.com/magazine/mayjune96/kanehbosm.html

and for more help...

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/potbible.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: