THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Whats the ministries view on religious belefe?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HvyFuel
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My approach to organised religion is similar to trainee surgeons, watch one, do one, teach one. If you study most organised religions you'll find someone at the top getting rich (I don't class this Ministry as organised religion btw before two and two makes five) IMHO most religions and cults start with the best of intentions then somebody sees a profit. A golden Buddha? My point entirely.

peace Smile
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Sacrament + freedom = :-} Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Cannabis sacrament + personal freedom = your own 'religion'.

My purpose in creating the THC Ministry is to help you to have the personal freedom to enjoy cannabis in your garden and in your life so that you can come-up with your own thoughts about spirituality and religion. It has evolved into this forum and other ways to share knowledge and information for the original purpose. We don't have a specific way to be or a certain requirement for action as we value personal creativity and organic evolution for all of us.

Come to think of it, we must be creating a wonderful, REAL liberty for religious cannabis use because we spend much more time on these issues than we do on helping to get our members to get out of jail or to fight 'marijuana' charges.

Here we are in a quite public venue (the internet) discussing all manner of things related to cannabis and our enjoyment of it, our respect for it, our thoughts about it. We are NOT spending much time here, or any time here? with help calls for our members who have been disrespected by law enforcement.

This is a pivotal moment of activist awareness for me and maybe for you, too. Have we 'done it'? Have we created a cannabis ministry in the middle of a world war on cannabis that is respected by law enforcement in every state of the USA and in many other nations, too?

Think about it; we don't have ANY members in jail, not one, anywhere.

hmmmmm......

This is VERY good.

love and respect to you and yours,

Roger
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: A BIG point of correction Reply with quote

Hello,

As I re-read my own words in the post above I realized that I was not accurate. We DO have a few 'members' in jail; I can think of three of them right now.

1.) Michael Barnes is in Federal Detention in Honolulu awaiting sentencing for his plea bargain and conviction for growing over 3,000 plants and having 48 pounds, according to the police.

2.) Roy Shortt is in a halfway house in Tennessee serving a work-release sentence for cultivating 57 cannabis plants on his 55-acre farm. He joined our ministry AFTER making a plea wiith the prosecutors and about a week before his sentencing.

3.) Dave Truszkowski of Colorado was taken away to jail in Arizona for three years just last week after signing a plea agreement with prosecutors for 'conspiracy' to deliver cannabis to an undercover officer who entrapped him into making a phone call for a deal. Dave contacted me AFTER he had made the plea agreement.

My original point (I think) was that we have zero members in jail who are sincere religious users of cannabis sacrament who were members BEFORE getting arrested. My apologies to the 'THC three' who are serving jail time right now.

It's almost impossible to help free someone who has already signed a plea agreement with prosecutors, or who is arrested for having a massive grow operation and who is acting 'in commerce' and selling cannabis.

I hope I'm accurate with this assessment. Please correct me if you know differently. These are people's precious lives we're dealing with here.

sincerely,

Roger
Whitegold

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Roger,

No you are not incorrect as to your assessment..

However, I would like to add something here so that you may understand what this is all about.

Quote:
growing over 3,000 plants and having 48 pounds
this is NOT religious it is an intent to supply, and an intent to supply big time, what is religious about greed?

Quote:
57 cannabis plants on his 55-acre farm
this I can understand but the ministry is not there to bail you out, it's there for you to know WHY you are doing it in the first place...if this guy grew those plants on a one season harvest for his 'personal consumption' or for the 'needs of another' he deserves a medal and a much better lawyer, do we have these 'cannabis experts'?
Quote:

deliver cannabis to an undercover officer who entrapped him into making a phone call for a deal
this is an offence in itself and deserves the full support of the ministry...

I ask here and now that the ridiculous be ex-communicated (banned from ALL forums) and the freedom of spirit encouraged, nutured, protected from the men in dark suits...

You want to be religious about cannabis, give the stuff away, give it like you have never given before, secure in the knowledge that YOUR universe will provide everything for your needs and aspirations. This Roger is the ONLY way I can be religious about our sacrement...give it away, take only what is necessary to cover your growing costs, the rest is down to GOD....and I shall say this again...one more time for all to hear...YOU ARE GOD OF THIS RELIGION, START BEING GODLIE AS I AM GOLDIE Smile

I am a son of your spawn, lead the people to sanctuary, but don't try and hide charlatans and thieves, cast them out into the desert, where they will hunger for the waters of life, flow with the river of life and bend like the reeds in the wind...make a solid stance Roger...one that will proclaim to the World that we as ministers know what is best for ourselves and probably 90% of the planet.

I shall stand beside you bro....with all the might I can muster, maybe you would care to see sometime the power that I unleash thru me thanks to you and the ministry.

Keep up the good fight Roger, I am right with you !
Cannabis Seeds UK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: