THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
What They Don't Tell You About The Flu Vaccine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indicaspice
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: What They Don't Tell You About The Flu Vaccine Reply with quote

You might want to think twice.
Do you want any of the following vaccine constituents in YOUR bloodstream?

* Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)

* Phenol, also known as carbolic acid (this is used as a disinfectant, dye)

* Formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing agent

* Aluminum, which is associated with Alzheimer's disease and seizures and also cancer producing in laboratory mice (it is used as an additive to promote antibody response)

* Thimerosal (a mercury disinfectant/preservative) can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease

* Neomycin and Streptomycin (used as antibiotics) have caused allergic reaction in some people.
Vaccines are also grown and strained through animal or human tissue like monkey kidney tissue, chicken embryo, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf serum, and human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses as in the case of rubella, hepatitis A, and chickenpox vaccines).

Well, I refuse to put all of the above in my body, and I hope when your doctor starts telling you it's time for your annual flu shot that you'll require him to defend the annual injection.

NO Deep integration!

What worries you masters you.

Haddon W. Robinson
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had one, never will.......

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Tafari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great info I hope people really think twice about those pills and shots main-stream society justifies as ok.

Tafari
zero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing Im too poor to afford one of those things.

America- first in health care Rolling Eyes

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
HighRising

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: What They Don't Tell You About The Flu Vaccine Reply with quote

indicaspice wrote:
You might want to think twice.
Do you want any of the following vaccine constituents in YOUR bloodstream?

* Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)

* Phenol, also known as carbolic acid (this is used as a disinfectant, dye)

* Formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing agent

* Aluminum, which is associated with Alzheimer's disease and seizures and also cancer producing in laboratory mice (it is used as an additive to promote antibody response)

* Thimerosal (a mercury disinfectant/preservative) can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease

* Neomycin and Streptomycin (used as antibiotics) have caused allergic reaction in some people.
Vaccines are also grown and strained through animal or human tissue like monkey kidney tissue, chicken embryo, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf serum, and human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses as in the case of rubella, hepatitis A, and chickenpox vaccines).

Well, I refuse to put all of the above in my body, and I hope when your doctor starts telling you it's time for your annual flu shot that you'll require him to defend the annual injection.

What is your source on this?

And it's easy to say "This is used in this and that and has caused these problems" but you can do that with anything.

i.e. Water is used in all kinds of disenfectants, poisons and chemicals, and if you drink too much it'll make your brain swell up and you'll die.

The accuracy of information is more important that the information itself! Wink
indicaspice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This pretty much tells the same story and more.
http://www.i-c-m.org.uk/journal/2005/oct/a03.htm

NO Deep integration!

What worries you masters you.

Haddon W. Robinson
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi HighRising...

...this info has been around for quite some time.

http://www.ias.org.nz/thimerosal_and_formaldehyde.htm

http://www.mercola.com/2005/sep/20/new_flu_vaccine_is_loaded_with_mercury.htm

I'm curious...is the Australian government treating alternative health care practitioners as badly as they are in the U.S?

That question goes out to everyone. How does your country treat alternative health care folks?

Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
HighRising

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:
Hi HighRising...

...this info has been around for quite some time.

http://www.ias.org.nz/thimerosal_and_formaldehyde.htm

http://www.mercola.com/2005/sep/20/new_flu_vaccine_is_loaded_with_mercury.htm

I'm curious...is the Australian government treating alternative health care practitioners as badly as they are in the U.S?

That question goes out to everyone. How does your country treat alternative health care folks?

Ben

If by "Alternative health care" you mean anything to do with weed - it's a no go pretty much. But I have a lot of hope for Australian law reform on this issue. There has been some govt. admission of weed not being all that bad. It was recently decriminalised in our state, for small amounts. It is still illegal, and you still get phat fines, but no criminal record or jail. Unless you are dealing or have traffikable amounts.
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good to hear, HR...

In broader terms, I was also speaking about Naturopathy, and other forms of healing.

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
HighRising

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not entirely sure on govt. policy on naturopathy and other such things, but I know they are not always covered on govt. health insurance.
I think some is.

Asides from that, they seem to becoming increasingly popular. If you wanted to find any of these things locally within a metro area, I think you could expect to do so.

My Mother, girlfriend and a few mates of mates go to naturopaths regularly. I remember my mother taking me to a homeopath when I was younger.
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a matter of choice I am afraid. Reading the stuff they put in the vaccine gives me the creeps. I haven't taken a flu shot ever, still should the big one hit, and given the time to prepare, I would choose the immunization for myself and my children. I will probably die of something else later on, caused or not by the deadly ingredients, still the benefit whould outgrow the risk. I just wonder if there isn't a safer way to make the stuff.
But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I am not totally convinced that a naturopata would be of great help either if a particulary virulent strain comes up. Not sure abot alternative methods yet...
But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
Don Quixote

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi brother Mystic

that is a very good question you have asked.it highlights a very worrying trend in medicine today.

in england it is now a criminal offense to claim that any vitamin , mineral , herbal remedy or alternative medicine has any benificial health effects.

this law was 'sponsored' by the drug pushing corporations (ie .. they bribed a bunch of MP's to force it through the house of commons despite widespread protests by ... everybody with an I.Q. larger than their hat size.)

is it like that in America ? how about other countries ?

personaly i believe Mother Earth produces all the medicines we will ever need.i simply dont trust any corporations any more.i believe they are the cause of most of the illnesses which haunt 'modern mankind'.(and womankind) they are the disease , not the cure.

GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL.

RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: A good education, thanks Reply with quote

Aloha. I (we) believe it's to our great advantage to be healthy in advance! To constantly build our minds and bodies in a positive manner.

'De-toxify' yourself on a regular basis; kidneys, liver, colon. I use "Perfect 7" intestinal cleaner about twice a week for the last twenty years. I strongly recommend it for virtually everyone. Ask at your local healthfood store what products they offer for these special jobs.

Drink filtered, alkaline water whenever possible. "Micro-water"

Replace ALL regular health, beauty and household products with healthfood store kind. For instance: most 'normal' toothpastes have a POISON warning label on the back! Check yours NOW. Throw it away immediately and replace with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, or healthfood store toothpaste today!!! You'll be glad you did.

Handsoap. Replace your 'normal' hand soap and dish soap with healthfood store kind, especially Dr. Bronner liquid soap. It's made with hempseed oil and other very good ingredients in a conscious manner.

Build your immune system IN ADVANCE. Now!

Eat hempseeds, hempseed protein powder, hempseed oil. PLEASE! Give it to your children and seniors, too.

Fasting is another VERY effective pro-health practice. It obviously costs $0. and saves money, too. :-}

"The less you eat - the longer you live." Dr. Gabriel Cousins

* This is obviously only true to a point. Starvation and malnutrition can be, and are, fatal. Use your brain and your intuition on this.

To your very best health!

Roger

###
zero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drink a shot of wheatgrass.

It will make you deficate almost immediatly, but will give you the strength of ten gorrillas.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: