THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
What risk pose cellphones?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nachtschattenreich
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: What risk pose cellphones? Reply with quote

I think this statement prntrkmt made in the context of discussing the use of hemp as a replacement for oil deserves its own thread:

Quote:
Should I raise the subject of colony collapse disorder? [CCD]

Am I straying too far from the subject of cannabis hemp to mention one half of all bees have disappeared from North America and Europe in the last 100 years and that one quarter of all bees have disappeared from North America in the last six months.

More than 80% of our food supply requires bees for pollenation. Requires. Without bees, 80% of our food supply simply goes extinct and disappears from the face of the earth forever.

Albert Einstein pointed out that humanity can only survive for about four years after the disappearance of the last bee. As in extinct. Gone forever. No more of us left.

Colony Collapse Disorder is spreading rapidly and the causes are still not scientifically confirmed. The latest research shows it likely to be a combination of causes, including microwave radiation from cell phone towers, build-up of toxic pollutants (especially in the water supply), and a microbe the first ravaged Europe a few years ago.

In Western U.S. states with a high concentration of cell phone usage, 60% of all bees have disappeared because of Colony Collapse Disorder.

Are Americans willing to give up their cell phones in order to survive? Or will they continue to commit mass suicide until all the bees are gone and humans start dying off in large numbers and it is way too late to save any of us?

Wikipedia links to a number of articles on this subject, which agree that the only research pursued so far on the link between CCD and cellphones is a single study which used cordless phones of the DECT type.

But there are a lot of other studies about the health risk posed by cellphones, such as cancer, though with quite ambiguous results, since the technology is just too new to know anything for sure about possible long-term consequences.

And of course there is the obvious short term risk in these devices, which is that government entities may collect data, listen to conversations, and develop software programs to mine tracking and content data for suspicious behaviour. Every single cellphone could be turned into a bug that allows monitoring and localisation. Even cancer may appear mostly harmless in comparison to the mental health risks civilisation has to face in this scenario. The technological possibilities provide for surveillance nightmares that 20th century despots would not even have imagined to be possible.

What do you think, what risk pose cellphones?
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's not the cellphones that cause it, but GWEN stations all over America.

Read this here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheNeuschwabenlandTimes/message/15064

Most countries have mobile phone signals all over the place, and this doesn't effect the bees at the same extent as in America, most countries do not have GWEN and HAARP stations sending microwaves all over the country either.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget you've got chemtrails helping to wreak havoc on the atmosphere as well as all the plants and animals. I have taken several photos of blatant chemtrails being spread over my area at relatively low altitude and large amounts.

Humans are a virus hell bent on destroying their host and themselves in the process. The thing is this. Just like a virus humans are unaware of how rapidly their actions will snowball into their own demise. The most prosperous, successful culmination of a virus comes just before the host dies.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre - According to Wikipedia, HAARP "may lead to improved methods for submarine communication".

That is activate a second-strike nuclear missile capability.

GWEN also has a military purpose (survive a high-altitude electromagnetic pulse), but "Since the fiscal year 1998-1999, the GWEN system has been replaced by Milstar satellite terminals and GWEN Operations and Maintenance funding has been terminated."

That makes these systems scarier than the possible side-effects of the radiation. As so often, the undescribable fear may be masquerading behind a describable fear.
Ferre

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Adam wrote:
Don't forget you've got chemtrails helping to wreak havoc on the atmosphere as well as all the plants and animals. I have taken several photos of blatant chemtrails being spread over my area at relatively low altitude and large amounts.

Humans are a virus hell bent on destroying their host and themselves in the process. The thing is this. Just like a virus humans are unaware of how rapidly their actions will snowball into their own demise. The most prosperous, successful culmination of a virus comes just before the host dies.

I have a series of pictures I took from chemtrails and the planes that do this above the London area last year, there was a clear blue sky, many airplanes in the air because of the few airports in that area and none of those airplanes had a chemtrail behind it, except for two small white planes that made chemtrail patterns in the air and were clearly spraying something.

This was at 5:30 AM in the morning, when most people are still asleep.

...and Nachtshattenreich I suggest you do do some research on HAARP, it's an eye opener.

Radio Free Amsterdam
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre -

Quote:
...and Nachtshattenreich I suggest you do do some research on HAARP, it's an eye opener.

What exactly are you trying to imply with this?

Obviously, any other effects than communication that this system may have will depend on the amount of energy that is fed into it. From the research I´ve already done, I can see it does not even have its own power plant. It also doesn´t seem to have redundancy, and could probably be knocked off with a few conventional missiles.
Ferre

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In another document prepared by the government, the U.S. Air Force claims: "The potential applications of artificial electromagnetic fields are wide-ranging and can be used in many military or quasi-military situations... Some of these potential uses include dealing with terrorist groups, crowd control, controlling breaches of security at military installations, and antipersonnel techniques in tactical warfare. In all of these cases the EM (electromagnetic) systems would be used to produce mild to severe physiological disruption or perceptual distortion or disorientation. In addition, the ability of individuals to function could be degraded to such a point that they would be combat ineffective. Another advantage of electromagnetic systems is that they can provide coverage over large areas with a single system. They are silent and countermeasures to them may be difficult to develop... One last area where electromagnetic radiation may prove of some value is in enhancing abilities of individuals for anomalous phenomena."

http://www.haarp.net/

Radio Free Amsterdam
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The combination of HAARP and chemtrails furthers those capabilities.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I go out into the woods to be away from any car trails and motor noises, I do find it extremely annoying to see aircraft trails ploughing through the sky. It´s optical pollution, and it´s an anachronism. Why isn´t it possible to develop that technology to a point that it does not leave any visible traces?

Ferre - Re HAARP - I understand that for those effects to be useful as a weapon they must be precisely targeted. A ray gun only is a ray gun if it can be aimed at someone, if the effects are all over the place it is not useful to exert control. How can radiation be targeted with non-movable antennas?

And, sender antennas are one thing, receiver antennas another. The NSA has receiver antennas of the echelon system in the center of Europe up to the current day. They may not be emitting any radiation, but in terms of control may pose a greater danger than sender antennas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: