THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
What Is in a Flu Shot?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aeroplane
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: What Is in a Flu Shot? Reply with quote

Quote:
What Is in a Flu Shot?

By Louise Valentine
Epoch Times New York Staff Nov 14, 2005

MENACING MERCURY: In hospitals, the old glass thermometers containing mercury cannot be used, because if they are broken, a hazardous materials team has to be called in to clean it up. Fear of disease, wanting to “do all we can” and trying to accommodate to the system are factors driving most people into introducing foreign substances called vaccines into their bodies and those of their children. Trusting authorities to have our best interests at heart, or not wanting to offend our caregivers, we do not examine the ingredients closely, that is, read the ingredients on the vaccine package insert.

Fortunately, there are sources out there that will tell us what to look out for. This year’s Physicians’ Desk Reference lists several toxic non-vaccine ingredients: thimerosal (50 percent ethyl mercury), aluminum, formaldehyde and ethylene glycol (antifreeze). The ethyl mercury is more toxic than the methyl mercury found in fish because it crosses the blood-brain barrier faster, according to Dr. Thomas Burbacher, a researcher at the University of Washington. Once in the brain, it changes to inorganic mercury, an even more toxic form.

Just how toxic is thimerosal? The concentration of thimerosal listed on the package insert is 1: 10,000. This is equivalent to 100,000 parts per billion (ppb). Thimerosal is 50 percent mercury putting the concentration of mercury at 50,000 ppb.

Michael Wagnitz, Senior chemist at the University of Wisconsin explained that liquid waste is considered hazardous waste at 200 ppb of mercury and water is considered contaminated at 2 ppb. He asks if it is really safe to inject babies and pregnant women with a solution containing 50,000 ppb of mercury?

For a little extra money, a flu vaccine is available without thimerosal. What about the other toxic ingredients? They will probably remain as preservatives. The antifreeze might come in handy here in upstate New York or Canada this winter.

Aluminum has been found in the brains of Alzheimer victims: www.bellaonline.com/articles/art7739.asp.

Formaldehyde is carcinogenic: www.anatechltdusa.com/MSDS_pdf/ZFIX.pdf

Source: From a letter to the Times Reporter
By Anne McElroy Dachel
Media Relations Coordinator
National Autism Association
Chippewa Falls, WI www.nationalautismassociation.org

In response to: www.timesreporter.com/left.php?ID=47515

Also see:

http://www.safeminds.org/, http://www.nomercury.org

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01fb'

An exception occurred: 'hz.next'

/_website/pagebase/article.asp, line 275

http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/5-11-14/34581.html

Call me old fashioned, but I'm not a big fan of heavy metals.

US President Jimmy Carter
Don Quixote

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing this brother Aeroplane.

when i turn on my tap at home to get a nice refreshing drink of water i am consuming a cocktail of these heavy metals and a whole range of other toxins as well.

in england all drinking water is now owned by private companies.

in england we dont get enough rain (?!) industry , of course , comes first so they consume about 60-65% of all fresh drinking water.

because this does not leave enough water to go round , we have to drink RE-CYCLED SEWAGE , which we have to pay for of course.

it is very dificult to get rid of the yellow colour of urine in our drinking sewage so our lovely water company adds aluminium oxide to bleach out the yellow stain and make our water nice and 'shiny'.

as well as this they also add chlorine (bleach) and fluoride (carcinogenic neuro-toxin)

as an added bonus our water also contains ,pesticides , lead , mercury , thalium , VOC.'s , copper , iron oxides ,formeldahyde , arsenic , cyanide , hundreds of industrial pollutants , nitrates , nitrites , several radio-active isotopes (barium , strontium 90 , cesium 135 , uraniun 139) , parasites and a host of other goodies.

in fact , according to the WHO (world health organisation) there are known to be over 6,500 substances which are toxic to human beings in our drinking water.the WHO declared our tap water to be 'unfit for human consumption' and by their own rules they classify our tap water as 'toxic waste'.

if you then ADD to this by 'vaccinating' your children with one of the contaminated 'vaccines' it is no surprise that a proportion of those kids will die or develope brain damage.

also , it is important to remember that virii are not 'living' things like other organisms such as bacteria.

the scariest thing that is contained within these vaccines is the VIRUS.basicaly , the drug dealing corporations inject a chicken egg with the flu virus and grow it . then they inject a small amount of this virus into the fool who is being vaccinated.because it is a small dose injected straight into the blood , your body will develop anti-bodies and attack the invader

BUT , the virii are NOT destroyed.some will survive and stay hidden in your body.when you are then exposed to a different virus , such as 'bird flu' this new virus will swap re-combinant genes with the one already hiding in your body and become a lethal , pneumonic plague.

this is how virii mutate.they swap genes with other virii and bacteria.so injecting yourself with a 'vaccine' which contains a virus is a f~~~ing stupid idea.unless your were trying to eradicate a large proportion of the population.big profits for the drug pushing corporations though.

interestingly it has been dicovered that garlic , chilies , onions and other related foods have the ability to neutralise virii and prevent them from attacking the human body.

in case you think these are the ravings of a madman (true) TRY IT ! next time you get a cold , chew a piece of garlic.do it for 3 days and the flu will be gone.this also works for chest infections (infections of the respiratory tract and bronchii).

PS.SEE THIS EXCELLENT POST BY BROTHER FERRE WHICH CONFIRMS WHAT I SAY ABOUT GARLIC. :------>

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5624

many thanks to you brother Ferre , that post of yours may prove to be a life saver !!!

(strong men force don quixote into a strait jacket and take him away for a long , heavily medicated rest in a secure mental facility)

GOOD HEALTH

PEACE .

zero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don Quixote wrote:
we have to drink RE-CYCLED SEWAGE , which we have to pay for of course.

it is very dificult to get rid of the yellow colour of urine in our drinking sewage so our lovely water company adds aluminium oxide to bleach out the yellow stain and make our water nice and 'shiny'.

as well as this they also add chlorine (bleach) and fluoride (carcinogenic neuro-toxin)

as an added bonus our water also contains ,pesticides , lead , mercury , thalium , VOC.'s , copper , iron oxides ,formeldahyde , arsenic , cyanide , hundreds of industrial pollutants , nitrates , nitrites , several radio-active isotopes (barium , strontium 90 , cesium 135 , uraniun 139) , parasites and a host of other goodies.

in fact , according to the WHO (world health organisation) there are known to be over 6,500 substances which are toxic to human beings in our drinking water.the WHO declared our tap water to be 'unfit for human consumption' and by their own rules they classify our tap water as 'toxic waste'.

Holy hell dude. Thats pretty fucked up.

Here in the great Rocky Mountains, we have fresh and pure water, clean, clear, and free of toxins.

If you buy it at the store.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Oh my... Reply with quote

Dear Brother and all friends,

Aloha. I hope you have a water filter! PLEASE get one, if you don't already have one. There are thousands of different models to choose from. As a friend of mine once said about it, "Either buy a water filter, or BE a water filter!" :-O

The stress on human kidneys would be WAY too great by drinking and showering in that horrible daily water you just described. Yuk. Filter it!!! At the drinking tap AND at the showerhead.

Love, Roger

###
Don Quixote

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks to you brother Roger Christie

i love that quote " As a friend of mine once said about it, "Either buy a water filter, or BE a water filter!" :-O "

wow ! there is great power in that statement.i can not get it out of my head.

my sister just bought me a filter jug which will filter all the water i drink from now on.what a difference!the taste and the feeling i get from drinking water is totaly different.i have only had the thing since yesterday but the difference is amazing.

the housing association that i rent off told me my tap water is perfectly safe and have denied me permission to fit an in-line filter.no matter.i can't afford it anyway.the jug filter will do fine.

thank you and bless you for looking out for my health and well-being again.

all the best to you and all of yours.

DEEPEST RESPECT TO YOU MY BROTHER

PEACE

.love.
reverend ian daly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: