THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
What happened to the THC ministry, The Hawaii Cannabis kine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaportrail
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: What happened to the THC ministry, The Hawaii Cannabis kine Reply with quote

Aloha,
I heard that the forums had changed, but I can't find the Hawaii forum at all. Is it gone, completely?
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Hello vaportrail! Reply with quote

Aloha to you. How've you been?

Thanks for asking about the old and new .org forums. We're remodeling, or to be more accurate, Ferre is doing some crucial remodeling for us. It's a work in progress and is time-consuming. We expect to be integrated and back up in a few days. In the meantime, welcome to this forum and enjoy our new TLC Bible Ministry at < wwwtreeoflifecannabisministry.com >.

All the best to you!

Roger

@@@
Don Quixote

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello brother Roger Christie,

how are you and all in the beautiful land of Hawai'i ?I hope all is well with you and yours ?

How goes your good mission to lift the people up from the terrible scourge of dangerous , harmful , man-made poisons such as methamphetamin ?

Just a short mail to post the full address of the above link to avoid any confusion caused by tired eyes.

http://www.treeoflifecannabisministry.com

It is Great to see us moving forward in this way.We are a positive force in this world.

All the best to you all.

PEACE THROUGH JUSTICE.

vaportrail

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger,
Good news, I am so glad the Hawaii forms are only down for maint. I have not been around for a while, but it's still the place I call home, on the net.

We are blessed to have a friend like Ferre to help keep everything up and running.

I will be sure to check out the new forum, also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: