THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
What God ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
viper
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: What God ? Reply with quote

I notice from the thing I just read that you keep refering to communion with 'god'. I wondered which 'god' you refered to, & if believing in that particular, or any, 'god' was also mandatory ?

Are you a Christian bases religion ?

If so from which side, Catholic or Prodestant ?

Some other Christian variation ?

Please clarify.
TrueProCannabis420

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

WELCOME! Well, our god is christian god. It is called THC ministry. Not other religion. What is the difference of others is that other religion use wine and bread while we use more properly way is cannabis. There is many verses in bible stating about cannabis. I'll start you off with one first verse in bible. It is on FIRST page of FIRST CHAPTER which stated something like this "God saw that all herb that bears seed are GOOD!" *herb that bears seeds are.... cannabis! cannabis is a herb and has seeds!!!* get what i am saying? Just read other forums, you will start to understand what is thc ministry all about.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have to add to this that we are not per definition a christian ministry. we welcome every one from all believe systems, the only "doctrine" the THC Ministry has is the use of cannabis as a sacrament and this is not reserved to those who read the Bible. Many other scriptures also refer to the herb.
Becouse of the importance of the Bible in general and the many people on this earth using this book as a guidance you will find many articles about the relationship the Bible has with hemp on these boards. As there are many Christians on this planet you will also find many Christians on these boards but we are NOT a Christian religion! We also have representatives from all other religions in our mids.

Last edited by Ferre on Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Is.

God is God.

Religion is the ceremony and practice of paying homage to and / or showing respect for God. Its man made.

One God... many paths.

Peace Smile
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amen to that reverend Chaz. I might add viper that the bible has been so mistranslated and todays clergy are so full of bs. Its no wonder so many are against christianity. i am a christian but not by the mainstream way. I am far to the alternative an embracing the bible truths about cannabis. I too am fulll of bitterness towards mainstrem christendom and those preachers will pay for misleading many and tuening others so hard against religion period. They tickle the ears of the rich so their own pockets are lined in tithes. God loves the poor too. The clergy of today shuns the poor and the outcatsts of society . My chursh, well we embrace them. my site is listed in my signature. visit it sometime and read reflections from reverend lilli. in the foruim part. anyways welcome here to the minstry and I hope you enjoy yourself.
~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.
I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers.
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.
This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.
This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."
And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!
Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!
Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California!
But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!
Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!
Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.
When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ministers (monsters)back then stold men an horsewhipped women today were shackled for our cannabis beliefs. this old black man saYs a mouthful about how un- christian christianity was then an remains today. Any minister that preaches against cannabis is the anti christ..

The "Christianity" of the "Bible Belt"
of the United States of America:
Frederick Douglass was an extraordinary man, who not only managed to throw off the shackles of slavery but went far beyond the conventional wisdom of his enslavers. In his autobiography, he contrasted the Christianity that prevailed in the southern part of America at least in his day, and the Christianity of Christ : " I find, since reading over the foregoing Narrative that I have, in several instances, spoken in such a tone and manner, respecting religion, as may possibly lead those unacquainted with my religious views to suppose me an opponent of all religion. To remove the liability of such misapprehension, I deem it proper to append the following brief explanation.
What I have said respecting and against religion, I mean strictly to apply to the slaveholding religion of this land, and with no possible reference to Christianity proper; for, between the Christianity of this land, and the Christianity of Christ, I recognize the widest, possible difference--so wide, that to receive the one as good, pure, and holy, is of necessity to reject the other as bad, corrupt, and wicked. To be the friend of the one, is of necessity to be the enemy of the other. I love the pure, peaceable, and impartial Christianity of Christ: I therefore hate the corrupt, slaveholding, women-whipping, cradle-plundering, partial and hypocritical Christianity of this land. Indeed, I can see no reason, but the most deceitful one, for calling the religion of this land Christianity. I look upon it as the climax of all misnomers, the boldest of all frauds, and the grossest of all libels.
. . . I am filled with unutterable loathing when I contemplate the religious pomp and show, together with the horrible inconsistencies, which every where surround me. We have men-stealers for ministers, women-whippers for missionaries, and cradle-plunderers for church members. The man who wields the blood-clotted cow skin (whip) during the week fills the pulpit on Sunday, and claims to be a minister of the meek and lowly Jesus. The man who robs me of my earnings at the end of each week meets me as a class-leader on Sunday morning, to show me the way of life, and the path of salvation. He who sells my sister, for purposes of prostitution, stands forth as the pious advocate of purity. He who proclaims it a religious duty to read the Bible denies me the right of learning to read the name of the God who made me. He who is the religious advocate of marriage robs whole millions (of slaves) of its sacred influence, and leaves them to the ravages of wholesale (moral) pollution. The warm defender of the sacredness of the family relation is the same that scatters whole families, --- sundering husbands and wives, parents and children, sisters and brothers, leaving the hut vacant, and the hearth desolate. We see the thief preaching against theft, and the adulterer against adultery. We have men sold to build churches, women sold to support the gospel, and babes sold to purchase Bibles for the poor heathen! all for the glory of God and the good of souls! The slave auctioneer's bell and the church-going bell chime in with each other, and the bitter cries of the heart-broken slave are drowned in the religious shouts of his pious master. Revivals of religion and revivals in the slave-trade go hand in hand together. The slave prison and the church stand near each other. The clanking of fetters and the rattling of chains in the prison, and the pious psalm and solemn prayer in the church, may be heard at the same time. The dealers in the bodies and souls of men erect their stand in the presence of the pulpit, and they mutually help each other. The dealer gives his blood-stained gold to support the pulpit, and the pulpit, in return, covers his infernal business with the garb of Christianity. Here we have religion and robbery the allies of each other--devils dressed in angels' robes, and hell presenting the semblance of paradise."
" I assert most unhesitatingly, that the religion of the South is a mere covering for the most horrid crimes--a justifier of the most appalling barbarity, a sanctifier of the most hateful frauds, and a dark shelter under which the darkest, foulest, grossest, and most infernal deeds of slave holders find the strongest protection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were I to be again reduced to the chains of slavery, next to that enslavement, I should regard being the slave of a religious master the greatest calamity that could befall me... I... hate the corrupt, slave holding, women-whipping, cradle-plundering, partial and hypocritical Christianity of this land."
-- Frederick Douglass (After the Escape)
TrueProCannabis420

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: ahh Reply with quote

ahh praise you, lilli! just keep going!!!!
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Praise Jah! I give all the praise an glory to God He is who leads me.
thank you Im glad you enjoy these posts.
your loving sista in Christ ~Lilli~
Ferre

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I enjoy them too, and I'm glad you cleared that Bible editing question, I'm afraid my English isn't good enough to explain this as you can do so well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Bob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

" Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell, Spirituality is for them thats been there"

Razz

Use the Cannabis as a Sacrament ;
http://www.thc-ministery-eire.tk

http://www.3mz.utvinternet.com
viper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your responses.

So, lets see, correct me if I go wrong;-

Your church is mostly Christian but you have members of other religions too.

You all believe in a singular god, but not neccessarily the same one.

You call the 'one' god by different names.

You believe the god to be male.

You believe the spirituality of the cannabis plant crosses & connects all these religions & out weighs the squables over what to call the god or interpret its 'way'.

You wish to positivly promote the spirituality of the cannabis plant.

You wish to form an all encompassing cannabis based religion.

I have just started reading Chris Bennett's 'Sex, Drugs & Violence In The Bible'. Are any of you familiar with it ?

If not, I suggest somebody from your church get a copy & read it. I think you may find it inspiring.

My own belief is that the living cannabis plant is my Guru. By maintaining the heath of my Guru, I maintain the health of myself.
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say thats a good summary. But i'm not sure theres mostly christians here. id say its a prety well rounded bunch of differant spiritual views. I am very familer with Chris Bennet and I feature his Christ and the cannabis article in my links page on my site. He is a wonderfuly enlightened man. he is a pillar in the cannabis activism community and so is Roger christie of our hawaiin chapter and so is Ferre founder of the amsterdam chapter .
~Lilli~
dan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife, and partner, Mary has been an athiest all of her life. I was baptised Free Methodist, and was President of our local Methodist Youth Fellowship while in High School.
We were both tokers prior to marriage and have been Token Partners now for over 30 years...
While she has never tried to convert me I was always trying to convert her into believing in something she could not see or understand...
Then in early 1990 I started to make sense of the riddle of the Bible and realized that Jesus was like many of us in promoting the spiritual and medicinal uses of the herb, he made people with glaucoma see again, and people with MS get to their feet... and so many other miracles. He attempted to let the people know that what others do, that does no harm to them, is not a crime, that love fulfills all Law... Then the all important fact of the endless supply of food, rainment, and medicine that grew as a bushy plant, a smelly plant, a shrub growing along the waterways that provided all needs for mans life, and with all needs for life met there would be no need to depend upon another that may act to control others through their needs...

For this exposition of knowledge to the people Jesus was summarily hung on the cross, by the authorities of the day, for others with equal ambitions to see...

THIS WAS COMMON GROUND OF BELIEFS FOR BOTH MARY AN MYSELF
A PROVABLE TRUTH!
FROM THIS GREW THE CHURCH OF COGNIZANCE

We of the Church Of Cognizance (assembly of awareness/juridiction) are aware of these truths provided by The holy marijuana the righteous teacher of our faith...

AVESTA YASNA 9

24. Marijuana lowered Keresani, dethroned him from his throne, for he grew so fond of power, that he treacherously said: No priest behind (and watching) shall walk the lands for me, as a counselor to prosper them, he would rob everything of progress, he would crush the growth of all!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25. Hail to thee, O Marijuana, who hast power as thou wilt, and by thine inborn strength! Hail to thee, thou art well-versed in many sayings, and true and holy words. Hail to thee for thou dost ask no wily questions, but questionest direct.

Sorry for the rambling once I get going I often continue Laughing
Religious Freedom gives us the right to rely upon what ever we put our faith in and through those beliefs form a religious reliance!
[Latin religere: to rely, reliance, religion]

Pax Vobiscum
dan of dan&mary

While some rely on unprovable lies and man-made Icons,
we rely on the provably ancient religious reliance "Hemp";
in all its forms and for all of its uses!!!!!

With good thoughts, good words, good deeds we honor the Holy Marijuana as the Teacher, The Provider, The Protector."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Whitegold

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thank you all for your responses.

So, lets see, correct me if I go wrong;-

Your church is mostly Christian but you have members of other religions too.

You all believe in a singular god, but not neccessarily the same one.

You call the 'one' god by different names.

You believe the god to be male.

You believe the spirituality of the cannabis plant crosses & connects all these religions & out weighs the squables over what to call the god or interpret its 'way'.

You wish to positivly promote the spirituality of the cannabis plant.

You wish to form an all encompassing cannabis based religion.

Ok...this thread has got my juices running so from my perspective i would like to answer the above...

The ULC church (the backbone of the cannabis ministry at present) has NO dogma attached..if you want to believe your dog is god then it's ok by them...I personally believe in God as I see him...me...creator and destructor of all my realities. All religions (belief or blind faith) are welcome as i understand it within the cannabis ministry with the onus on CANNABIS AS SACREMENT...a damn good idea if you ask me, it opens the source to all who wish to seek.

I do not believe in a singular god...i believe in cannabis being the best way of being in touch with my higher being...the one that doesn't have to listen to all the 'ills' of the world and promote goodwill and peace to all men regardless of age, sex, religion etc etc

God has many names, I doubt if god really cares what he is called...i know I don't Very Happy

God being male...well yes I am male but i also have a female side to me...no doubt we all have (reverse as necessary for the sisters)...I see no reason why 'god' the supreme being should be any different.

The next bit is so close I am loathed to add or detract from it...so yes cannabis can be a very spiritually aware plant...mind you there are many others too that can lay claim to this...I choose cannabis because it doesn't kill me but rather fills me with warmth and vitality to all of the creations here on earth.

I personally do not wish to form anything that may detract people from their own views or beliefs...I simply wish to partake of sacrement and have the freedom to offer that sacrement in whichever way it is needed to assist another human being...in addition I wish to have a space available to all to partake 'safely' of the cannabis sacrement. I also wish to have respectful human beings to share it with.

I think that allowed me to 'let rip' for my own sake...thank you everyone Very Happy
Cannabis Seeds UK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: