THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
What does this mean, affiliation, not affiliated ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seedselector
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: What does this mean, affiliation, not affiliated ? Reply with quote

Quote:
The Amsterdam THC Ministry is no longer affiliated with the Hawai'i Cannabis Ministry

What does this mean to people considering joining, how about services?

Is there peace or just anamosity amoung the sects?

What is it like in Munich, Germany, thc-ministry?

I was born in Munich and considering repatriotating for cultural reason away from USA culture.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome.

The Amsterdam Cannabis ministry is no longer affiliated with the Hawai'i Ministry for reasons of conflicting tenets.

The Amsterdam Cannabis ministry is based on ancient wisdom, modern science and the enlightening and healing properties of the cannabis sacrament., the hawai'i ministry however, adds Christian doctrines, like the mythical figure "Jesus" and biblical teachings to their tenets, which conflict the "Modern science" part of our Amsterdam ministry.

Modern science teaches us that Jesus never existed, that the bible is a manual for mind control and history clearly shows that those teachings have brought more misery than good to our planet, just think of the inquisitions in the past, which whiped out entire cultures in Europe and other continents, or the muslim vs christians terrorism as a result of the Abrahamic sects' fight for world domination we witness today.

The Amsterdam Cannabis ministry distances itself from those teachings and the hypocricy and violence which comes with them.

There is no anamosity between our different ministries, other than the "knowledge" that the christian members of the Hawai'i ministry most probably believe that we at the Amsterdam ministry will all burn in hell forever and will be punished by their god for not joining their brainwash program. Nothing to be angry about though, it's just too silly to take it serious.

As for "services", what services do you think about when you ask this question?

As for Munich, Germany, for all I know we do not have a THC Ministry in Munich, but it is very well possible that we do have members there.

As for repatriotating to Europe because of cultural reasons, I understand perfectly, the American society is heading towards a fascist police state, in fact, on paper, they already are since the many law adjustments after 9/11 from where I'm looking at it.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I was born in Munich and considering repatriotating for cultural reason away from USA culture.

Run for your f@#king life, my friend. I would if I could...

The "American Dream" has turned into a Kafkaesque nightmare.

Listen to your inner wisdom. It knows what it's talking about.

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
seedselector
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: services - new Jeresulem Reply with quote

Quote:
As for "services", what services do you think about when you ask this question?

Quote:
The Amsterdam Cannabis ministry is no longer affiliated with the Hawai'i Ministry for reasons of conflicting tenets.

Quote:
The "American Dream" has turned into a Kafkaesque nightmare.

My question also, what services?

My intrests are in seed banking for the future if this America (New Jereslem) creates and ignites the "flash point" to end all terresterial life not sequestered away underground and enjoying a flavor and buzz I do not realize in todays average offerings.

The myth of Jesus at least has as a theme of "God not condeming man".

Jews and Muslims are so Old Testament it is as you say above ..... the problem not the solution. And Christanity (the USA police state) knows no more then criminalize life to profit. USA must be as immature as Europe was around WWI and WWII and WWIII is the fix by creation.

I'm 50 now, saw Mexican ($15.00 oz) here in Alabama at fourteen and loved my first buzz. I relate to the forum and the past of the sacrament very well.

At 18 I was finishing high school in Maryland and found Columbian Gold ($30.00 oz - ???) and a brownish-redish Columbian ($30.00 oz). Since then it is all now called skunk at ($400.00 oz) and does not have what I'm hoping to find in "pleasures" like in the Columbians. Thai weed, I got in New York, not Thai stick was also the "pleasure" I enjoy. Taste, buzz, smell, texture, those kind things.

I'm hoping the German culture I was carried away from is cool to life. All the homeless in America is testament to America not being great. The whole countryside and cities in America is an open landfill, trash everywhere and most all citizen are hopelessly too dumb to be more then a willing slave and too confused by low income and high abusive prices, plus police state fines to do anything but hurt each other emotionally and physically and financially.

What could be services to recognise here? And can anyone in Europe speak to the coolness in Germany.

I'll either ultimatly move to the Big Island, a place seeking independence and self determination away from American tyranny or Germany. My view of USA is diminishing ..... I'm seeing all those good values I learned, 1975 High School graduate, going, going, gone. All things have gone from a helper nation to a make problems in your life nation.
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Jerusalem....smart guy. America is just another Zionist controlled state....everything else is no more than a facade.

Someone said it's like hunting wild pigs. First, you put up a troff of food along one of their usual paths and let them get used to the troff and eating food from it. Then you put up a fence along the troff and let them get used to that. Next, add a second side to the fence and let them get used to that, and yet another side until the pigs are used to eating from the troff and only have a gate left to go through.

Then you just wait for them to feed one day and close the gate. Rolling Eyes

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
There is no anamosity between our different ministries, other than the "knowledge" that the christian members of the Hawai'i ministry most probably believe that we at the Amsterdam ministry will all burn in hell forever and will be punished by their god for not joining their brainwash program. Nothing to be angry about though, it's just too silly to take it serious.

I laughed so hard at that I choked up a hairball Smile
seedselector
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: RE: Services Reply with quote

This global forum is cool and I found it on the Hawaii site.

As a global forum, or as I have been to Amsterdam and been served in a coffee shop, a non descript totally random discovery (where I got hash, and bud) how could I secure connection to ministers and sacrament from Columbia for "Gold" and "Brown/Red" or Panama "Red" or Acapulco, Mexico "Gold".

Might as well ask for Thai and Cambodian as well since I'm here. Or "Kona (Hawaii) Gold" even from Hawaii.

Any ministers in Central or South America or top of the line coffee shop ministers (?) to help me move into my best experiences yet?

I have asked for an ordination at http://ulchq.com and will be a minister soon.

Sure looking forward to an answer about Munich, Feere is in Amsterdam, how goes Munich, especially when it comes to how the average person lives or immigrant or refugee even?

Namaste, Jederman
Ferre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been to Munich but I do know that Berlin is the most friendly place in Germany for cannabis users.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: