THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Welcome to the THC Ministry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pepper
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Organized cannabis religion is like cat herding. --->cowboys herding cats
It's a tough job but somebody has to do it. Laughing

Happy Trails
rainbowstephy
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
well now.....hmmm
Nicholas Conlan Torney

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me a organised cannabis religon is the freedom i have tried to steal from "the man" , some thing the man did not even have the authority or justafacation to take from me. It was so sad to kill my frendly giving plants before they had their chance to give to the world just because "the man" was on his way to conferm that i was supressed and sad enough for his( or her) satisfaction. but there is a wonderfull conclusion to this story that "the man" shies from acknolaging,it is the action of good people who love the world and love the herb and do not fit into the blackmarket of the mans creation, free people in a wonderfull world.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to our forum Nicholas. wavey

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Dr.Atomic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to say hello to all of you fellow pot lovers out there.I live in England and the only way to get clean uncut pot here is to grow your own.I enjoy growing one or two plants a year and if they're ladies you'd be amazed how much you can get of one plant grown outdoors,7oz and more sometimes.
I wish i was Dutch sometimes then i'd never have to worry about the police turning up to bust my plants!To wage war against a plant?What has the world come to?
Anyway,Hi to all,love and peace be with you all.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the only way to get clean uncut pot here is to grow your own.
Welcome Dr Atomic, you are more right than you think. I have my house searched by the police and they found my grow room, now 18 months later they still have the right to enter my house when ever they feel, which stops me from growing so if you do grow don't tell anyone. All you need is a jealous person to contact crime stoppers and they will be on you like a rash. They don't want people like you and here is why.
I am now waiting drug counselling due to the fact that you mentioned, I love my weed and I do not want to buy the contaminating shit that is sold on the streets at the allowance of the police, but this is what I have learnt so far.
People are becoming paranoid and schizophrenic whilst smoking skunk, there is a clear question they ask, do you smoke hash or skunk. Hash is imported and has low THC, why? When hash is stronger than skunk. because it is allowed to enter the country, but only if it is shit, that's why there is loads of eurohash and no pure pollen hash. The skunk that is allowed to be grown is also shit and contaminated with chemicals, thus causing psychosis. They ask me "what do you smoke" I say skunk. They are then surprised that I do not hear voices and suffer from paranoia, then I tell them I smoke the oil, which is approx 70% THC and then I tell them I do not grow mine with chemicals, I use little organic feed as possible. and they nod there head and now agree that it is the scumbag growers the are growing it with chemicals that is causing the problem. They all ready know why people are becoming psychotic.

My conclusion is 'Cannabis will lose the battle, the government will keep fighting, they will keep putting money towards eradicating and they will win. Why? Because we are too divided, There is those who don't want cannabis on one side, those in the middle who don't care and who sell and are earning from prohibition and are growing shit, and on the other side there are people who are addict to taking drugs and will take anything and are brain dead and those who are using medically and if they want help medically, then what’s wrong with the chemicals that the doctors provide, what the government see is, if you want to smoke cannabis you are willing to put anything in your body.

We will never win, we will never stand, why should we, if we do, they will take our kids. I've been there and can tell you they own your kids arses. My kids are fucked and marked as being the kids of an activist (a black man) and until they prove they are white Christians they will be blacklisted.
I will get work again, when I prove that I have become a reformed character.
So, keep your head down, don't stand up, because if you do they will spot you a mile off. You will be the only one standing! It's OK to think of disagreeing, but not OK to say it.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is constitution. Those who say they will fight will not, they don't have the constitution. They will not give up everything they have over a fundamentally basic principle. This is how tyranny wins. Until more men are willing to give up everything, including their life, family, home, material posessions, etc. to GAIN their freedom, we will live in tyranny. This is how the US was (supposedly) freed, but that was actually impossible because there are far too few who DID give up everything to gain their freedom. The rest sat by and watched, only willing to CLAIM those freedoms, not earn them.

The truth is, they know your stopping point, and they know the stopping point of others that they take on. They knew you couldn't handle having your family hanging over your head and were not willing to go further, so they had you snared. Every man has a price, or a distance he's willing to go, sure, but the only man who will ever leave this earth knowing he was free is the one who gives up everything for it or dies defending it.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The truth is, they know your stopping point, and they know the stopping point of others that they take on. They knew you couldn't handle having your family hanging over your head and were not willing to go further, so they had you snared. Every man has a price, or a distance he's willing to go, sure, but the only man who will ever leave this earth knowing he was free is the one who gives up everything for it or dies defending it.
Adam, you're right again. I could not nail up my son for my stance. I just wish everyone knew what they were capable of doing to someone who tries to stand up to them. I would have won, but I was the only smoker in my court case and they could have put me away for a long time, next they would have been claiming other crimes that were not cannabis related and before anyone says they couldn't I have already been in prison and had to fight to stop it from being 3 months worth, I have been told they want to make me look dirty and even though everyone says they lie no-one would question their authenticity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: