THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Welcome to the THC Ministry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Daniel
Brother of Life
Brother of Life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

braveheart wrote:
is the chat room always so quite?

Brother Braveheart

We have a chat room? Hmm... I've never been much for a chat room anyway, too many people, all those conversations flying this way and that, so hard to communicate. I would be more than happy to chat with you on Y!M, just send me a message anytime. There should be a link under my posts. If you do not have Yahoo!, then send me a PM and I'd be more than willing to set up a time for conversation.

Peace Be With You,
Brother Daniel

Let's all Just...
Live in Peace with Herb

Watch this video:
Disturbed: Land of Confusion
stoneyhawaii
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Aloha From (Cement City)Oahu Reply with quote

Alohas Fellow Worshippers Im Interested In Attending Services In Person Might There Be By Chance Any Ministry On Oahu Or Must I Relocate I Dont Have No Idea Or Contacts For Living Situation There Id Most Likely Be Happy Homeless THC minisitry Attendee If Relocated Sad To Say But True
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Guess who? Reply with quote

Alohas Fellow Worshippers Im Interested In Attending Services In Person Might There Be By Chance Any Ministry On Oahu Or Must I Relocate I Dont Have No Idea Or Contacts For Living Situation There Id Most Likely Be Happy Homeless THC minisitry Attendee If Relocated Sad To Say But True

Hello there,

Aloha. I'm just guessing, but this sounds like our ol pal rainbowbeamer to me. Another disguise, eh beamer?

Whoever this is we invite you to become ordained as a minister at www.ulc.org, order one of our Cannabis Sanctuary Kits and apply for a license to marry people with the Hawaii State Department of Health. Once I know that you've done this sincerely and successfully, I'll consider including you into communication and fellowship with other THC Ministry members on Oahu. Comprende? Mahalo.

All the very best to you, whoever you are,

Roger

@@@
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger,

I don't understand what he's typing. Thats beamer. clown
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: David Reply with quote

Hey there David,

Aloha. You funny guy, bro. Your post cracked-me-up. :-}}}

I really hate to ban or shun anyone, but sometimes it's the quickest solution for us, or for me, to do so. I'm not a therapist, although I do practice at being one every day. Come to think of it ...

Beam, old boy, old pal, we all want you to be balanced and happy and fully functioning. It's tough out there wthout the sacramental Cannabis blessings that, in my opinion, every human being is entitled to by birth. You are forced or coerced to take the lousy meds (sorcery) prescribed by partially mis-educated doctors, or you smoke cigs full of poison, etc.

I pray for your full recovery, brother. Think healthy. Eat healthy.

All the very best to you,

Roger

@@@
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
hey you have me on past tense there bro, there's many more to come I'm sure.
prntrkmt
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: David Reply with quote

RogerChristie wrote:
Hey there David,

I really hate to ban or shun anyone, but sometimes it's the quickest solution for us, or for me, to do so. I'm not a therapist, although I do practice at being one every day. Come to think of it ...

Beam, old boy, old pal, we all want you to be balanced and happy and fully functioning. It's tough out there wthout the sacramental Cannabis blessings that, in my opinion, every human being is entitled to by birth. You are forced or coerced to take the lousy meds (sorcery) prescribed by partially mis-educated doctors, or you smoke cigs full of poison, etc.

I pray for your full recovery, brother. Think healthy. Eat healthy.

All the very best to you,

Roger

@@@

Two comments about this.

1st comment is about Hillel. I need to do a little apologetics about Hillel because Paul and many succeeding generations of Christians have slandered and libeled and villified Hillel and his ideas. (NOTE: I freely acknowledge the right of a small minority of Christians to hate all Jews, even though I disagree with Antisemitism.)

Hillel is probably the single most influential Jewish Rabbi of all time. Hillel was founder of the Pharisee movement. Tht is actually a positive thing. The Pharisee movement is also known as religious humanism or Rabbanic Judaism, the source of secular humanism. Secular humanism is the basis of the core of the civilized part of Western Civilization.

Contrary to the claims of Paul and his followers, the Pharisees were vital, caring, compassionate, wise, and ofrward thinking.

More than half of the sayings that the Christian "New Testament" claims that Jesus said were actually written by Hillel DECADES BEFORE the time period that the Christians claim that Jesus existed. This includes Hillel writing the "Sermon on the Mount" (minus two extra lines inserted at the end that are distinctly Christian in nature). This includes Hille writing the Golden Rule.

Anyway, there is a famous Jewish story of a gentile (who was going around mocking other religions) who approached Hillel's main intellectual and religious rival, Shammai, and claimed that he would convert to Judaism if Shammai could explain Judaism to him "while standing on one foot". Shammai drove the man away with whips.

This mocking man then approached Hillel with the same ridiculous demand.

Hillel replied with the famous line "What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow: this is the whole Law; the rest is the explanation; go and learn" (Shab. 31a)

We can't all be as loving as Hillel (who was clearly one the primary models for Paul's Jesus myth), but we do know that a real living breathing human espoused and lived by that philosophy.

Obviously not all of us are in the same category as people like Hillel and Ghandi (a Jew and a Hindu).

Anyway, enough on Hillel.

2md comment:

The other comment regards "sorcery". You seem to think that sorcery is different than cannabis use and that sorcery is bad. These beliefs are long-standing Christian propoganda. (Again I recognize the right for a small minority of Christians to advocate beatings, gang rape, torture, female genital mutilation, and the death penalty for all Witches, male homosexuals, sexually active women, women who have sex during their periods, strongly independent women, those who wear cotton and wool woven together int he same garment, and many, many others, although I disagree with those beliefs).

Whether everyone wants to admit it or not (and I understand that well-programmed Chrisitans, Jews, and muslims are very hesitant to accept it), ALL cannabis use is "sorcery" or "witchcraft".

Even Roman Catholic Popes have written that laughter as the result of cannabis use is a certain sign of witchcraft. The laughter is proof that the spirit of the Goddess Diana, the Wild One, has entered the person as a result of witchcraft sorcery. The Goddess Diana is the source of magick -- the Ba en Aset of the Bast plant, which is cannabis. Burning the bast plant (cannabis) releases feminine divine (no male plants involved) magick energy in the incense smoke (NTr Sentra -- Breath of the Goddess). The exhaled cannabis smoke empowers the words said to make the words powerful magick spells.

See http://www.prntrkmt.org/articles/laughter.html
Every person (of any religion, including Christians) who giggles or laughs as the result of cannabis intoxication is unambigiously engaging in Witchcraft.

I strongly think that it is vitally important to make it clear that the CSA is NOT in any way neutral to religion but rather in heart, spirit, and letter specifically an anti-witchcraft/anti-sorcery law that specifically and unambigiously violates the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

If we can get across this unambigious point to a federal judge (clearly a very uphill battle) then there is no choice but to throw out the entire CSA law and immediately free all persons who are still in prison.

You can't outlaw the oldest known human religion. Not without violating the 1st Amendment.

Ok, I realize that this group is overwhelmingly Christian, with a number of agnostics and atheiests). And I understand that the millenia of propoganda has made it very difficult for Christians to accept Witchcraft as legal, much less as desireable.

But the interests of the cannabis smoking Christians is best served by teaming up with the Witches.

The CSA is clearly NOT an anti-Christian law. Christians have to argue obscure Bible verses and show that their religion is real and that the law burdens a required belief and that the belief is sincere and that there is no less intrusive method for the government to implement a compelling interest.

That's a lot of work. That's a tough standard to meet. By the way -- I strongly applaud the efforts of Christians here to gather hundreds of verses and other information to support a well-constructed case for Christian cannabis use. That was a lot of research, thinking, and work.

But the Witchcraft case that the law itself is illegal is backed up by millenia of written documentation and court cases.

There is no doubt that laughing or giggling as the result of cannabis intoxication is a leading sign of practice of Witchcraft.

It seems to me that everybody who laughs or giggles as the result of cannabis intoxication is practicing Witchcraft and therefore the entire CSA should immediately be thrown out and all prisoners incarcerated as the result of cannabis convictions or parole violations should be freed as soon as is humanly possible.

I'd even go so far as to claim that everyone who has ever been incarcerated for cannabis should be able to participate in a class action lawsuit against every law enforcement officer, prosecutor, court official, judge, and prison official, as well as the governments of all of the states and the government of the United States. There should be huge compensation (with triple damages) and probably arrests and trials for every government official involved in the Cannabis Witch Hunt.

http://www.prntrkmt.org/articles/articles.html
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok, I realize that this group is overwhelmingly Christian, with a number of agnostics and atheiests). And I understand that the millenia of propoganda has made it very difficult for Christians to accept Witchcraft as legal, much less as desireable.

This 'group' is not at all overwhelmingly christian brother prntrkmt, and I wish that those christians who visit our boards are wanting to learn, I whish they could open their eyes for the brainwashing they've been undergoing for generations and I wish even harder that they could free themselves from the narrow framework they have been programmed to live and think and to find that reality is so much more beautiful when there's no fear for being a sinner, or unobedient to their master and all the other burdons laid upon theis minds.

Christians in general don't really understand what we are about here, they join and believe that they can integrate freeing their minds trough cannabis and their faith without realizing that they need to free themselves from the brainwashing first before they'll ever really understand what a free mind is about and how Cannabis can enhance their spirit.

A good friend of me once said that christians are spiritual larvea, I think that those larvea can only grow into a developed state if they stop being christians. As long as they still believe in all the programming that keeps them into that framework of theirs they'll never be able to even understand the concept of a free mind.

This is not a christian community brother, if it was I could not bother to be here myself, I can't hang around with christians, their dumb devotion and worshipping of imaginary friends. That's is the opposite of a stimulating, intelligent invironment for me.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Stokes

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a practicing Christian, but I believe Christians should have the same rights and respect within our ministry as those of any other belief system. Criticising and ridiculing them publically, as well as whishing to convert them away from their religion, is no different than the 'Christian evangelism' that many non-Christians have been 'programmed' to fear and lash out against.

THC Ministry = an equal opportunity ministry - no exceptions.

help

Stokes

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stokes man, I don't disagree with you but this is a ministry site concerning THC, and not a Bible bashing site and for some reason some people want to express their lunacy by speading the word that no-one wants. If they want to show their love for the lord there are plenty of site's to do that on, if there were plenty of Bible bashers here then it would be expectable, but the host of this forum has express many time that he would like to tone down the bible bashing yet the same people return again and again, not to spread the word, but to find pleasure in people squirming to get away from the din. Please man I hate hearing about the lord, his dead and he ain't coming back, so lets all agree to let him lie and get on with this site main ambition.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Stokes I aplaud your words. This ministry has suddenly taken a turn from bein and open minded atempt to bring all religions together through our common herbal passion. I personally was raised christian but walked away from it for years. After finding ROGERS ministry I began to look back on the things I was taught and found the truths and came to realize that it was not the Christ followers who were wrong but the dogmatic church. This ministry brought me back to my roots through Gnostic practices. The Gnostic view makes the spiritual side of life more real. I think Ferre that you need to realise that many of the people who proffess this Christianity are not all HELL AND DAMNATION BIBLE THUMPERS but that is the closest spritual practice that they can relate to. They have never told you that you were an idiot for your belief though I have heard those words from your posts... Very hurtfull and disrespectfull. These "evangelistic" people simply stand by what they believe just as much as you are standing for your but from what I have seen they are much more tolerant of other beliefs. I have no intention to insult or disrespect anyone in this forum. I believe that no matter where anyones beliefs are routed they have the ability to see the part of them that exhists in everything. PLEASE CAN WE CEASE THE CONDESCENDING ATTITUDE TOWARD A BELIEF THAT YOU DON"T HOLD!!!!!!!!!
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
PLEASE CAN WE CEASE THE CONDESCENDING ATTITUDE TOWARD A BELIEF THAT YOU HOLD!!!!!!!!!

Thats better, now I can agree!!!!!
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally I prefer humans who define themselves by what they like over those who define themselves by what they hate, and those who focus on what they are over those who focus on what they are not.

I thought this was an organisation all about individual spiritual liberation through the sacred plants, and not at all about bragging my religion or lack thereof was better than yours, or about reaffirming collective prejudices. One thing Cannabis can teach is respecting states of mind one does not understand, instead of lecturing their carriers on misconceptions they may have transcended long ago. One other thing I firmly believe in is the free competition of ideas - I do not want others to spy against me or otherwise force upon me what to think, and I do very well understand that my own faith does only benefit from those genuinely convinced by it, not from anyone intimidated or manipulated.

I could have chosen differently when I introduced myself here, but I have been open about what I believe in. If this, contrary to my then impressions, is a place where Christians are required to renounce our faith before being taken serious as equals among equals, I might be better off with handing back the title Cannabis Sacrament Minister, and finding my independent way of spiritual liberation through the sacred plants. Oh brother... if your pride can be hurt by the mere fact that I make my own use of my mind and my freedom of religion, then it might be quite a shallow thing in the first place.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
This 'group' is not at all overwhelmingly christian brother prntrkmt, and I wish that those christians who visit our boards are wanting to learn, I whish they could open their eyes for the brainwashing they've been undergoing for generations and I wish even harder that they could free themselves from the narrow framework they have been programmed to live and think and to find that reality is so much more beautiful when there's no fear for being a sinner, or unobedient to their master and all the other burdons laid upon theis minds.

Christians in general don't really understand what we are about here, they join and believe that they can integrate freeing their minds trough cannabis and their faith without realizing that they need to free themselves from the brainwashing first before they'll ever really understand what a free mind is about and how Cannabis can enhance their spirit.

A good friend of me once said that christians are spiritual larvea, I think that those larvea can only grow into a developed state if they stop being christians. As long as they still believe in all the programming that keeps them into that framework of theirs they'll never be able to even understand the concept of a free mind.

This is not a christian community brother, if it was I could not bother to be here myself, I can't hang around with christians, their dumb devotion and worshipping of imaginary friends. That's is the opposite of a stimulating, intelligent invironment for me.

I may have misinterpretted about numbers and percentages from seeing numerous postings from Christians, with references to Bible verses.

Any religion can have greatness and any religion can have ignorance.

I don't think that Christianity inherently makes greatness impossible. I don't think that Christianity inherently makes goodness impossible. I think both goodness and greatness depend far more on the individual that on the individual's religion.

I think that in modern times the vast majority of Christians have a fairly simple religion: they believe that there was a historical Jesus (being unaware that there is no contemporary archaeological or historical evidence to support that belief) and that Jesus was just a very good man who showed hw to live a positive life of peace, love, and compassion by example. In essence, most American Christians actually practice Hillel's secular humanism.

While I have no personal interest in debating with "Bible thumpers", I also think that "Bible thumpers" are a minority of Christians. A very vocal and annoying minority, but a minority.

In terms of THC Ministry reaching out and changing laws globally and in the U.S. especially, the vast majority of persons who need protection from the DEA nad other rabid government officials are Christians.

I greatly applaud the efforts that have been done here on your forum in gathering together Christian bible verses and evidence of historical use of cannabis in Christian rituals.

That was completely non-trivial work -- and is very valuable simply because of the large number of Christians in American society.

I like the idea of THC Ministry being very open and inclusive, even including Christians and Muslims.
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prntrkmt wrote:
I may have misinterpretted about numbers and percentages from seeing numerous postings from Christians, with references to Bible verses.

That is because of fanatic evangelizing by only a handful of people. We try to make an end to this, but it shows how only a handful of people when they set their minds to it can dominate the impression that people get from our community.

It's one of the reasons why we have closed the Hawai'i forums and just the other day opened a new forum on another domain to give them a place where they can worship and evangelize in peace without annoying our non christian members and to reduce amount of bible quotes and biblical worshipping on our forums.

When we give the impression that this is another christian sect we push a lot of potential members away who otherwise would have joined, because many people who do recognize the spiritual properties of Cannabis don't want to join a judeo christian religion, for obvious reasons.

Quote:
I like the idea of THC Ministry being very open and inclusive, even including Christians and Muslims.

Me too, it's just the excesses that we have to learn to avoid. We have experienced a few extremists in the past that joined our forums thinking that they can use it to convince our non christian members that their scriptures are 'the absolute truth' and that 'the word of god is law' and that they will have a better life when they accept jesus by displaying their own devotion while giving hints how to get there.

Quote:
While I have no personal interest in debating with "Bible thumpers", I also think that "Bible thumpers" are a minority of Christians. A very vocal and annoying minority, but a minority.

yep, a very small minority, but indeed a very annoying at that, and when our non christain members get annoyed in such a way that they get fed up with it they leave at the end and what happens next is that only fellow bible thumpers wil feel comfortable on our forums. It even nearly happened to me a couple of times in the past that I just wanted to walk away from our forums and our ministry because every day I was reading bible quotes as answers and replies to posts and I felt like our ministry and boards were hijacked by evangelists who transformed us into a christian bible and jesus worshipping sect.

When we want this to be an open and inclusive ministry, we need to guard that one group doesn't dominate and annoys another group away.

I have made a few mistakes in the past regarding this, because I cannot leave my own forums and walk away as all other people can, except for Roger, the annoyance has build up with me a couple of times to a point that I really get nasty, sarcastic and insultive, I have to learn not to do that anymore because I have insulted christians who had nothing to do with the excesses of a few of them. I should just ban those individuals that are annoying just for being annoying in the future and much sooner than I have done in the past.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: