THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Website question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilycreek
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Website question Reply with quote

Ok, I think just one last ?

Do I have to buy the kit before I put a website up? Cuz I'm now itchin to get into it.
The Spirit of Yahweh God is upon me, because Yahweh has anointed me to bring good tidings to the afflicted; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound... (Isaiah 61:1-2)
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are others here better able to answer that. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your enthusiasm. You're a great addition to the Ministry.

Brightest Blissings,
Ben
lilycreek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ben,
I look forward to a very rewarding time with ya all in the days and years to come. We have a lot of work to do and it can only get done when people realize the truth and have the courage to stand up for the truth united.
I was so relieved to find other people with the same thinking. I've felt so alone for so long Sad
Knowing but not fully realizing the truth, being enundated with our societies lies and ignorance. This truth has been hidden from me for so long and now all of the sudden the light is shining, a hidden mystery blooming in front of my eyes, the bonds have been broken! How can I help but be enthusiastic ? How can I stop here when there are so many souls in need of God's love and healing?
The Spirit of Yahweh God is upon me, because Yahweh has anointed me to bring good tidings to the afflicted; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound... (Isaiah 61:1-2)
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Yes, please build a website Reply with quote

Hello Lilicreek,

Aloha. Thanks for your question. Since you have web skills, but zero money for a kit, please make the website first and I'm sure it will attract the new members to help pay for your kit. Ferre and I will guide you along the process, and with a little cooperation we'll get 'er done.

So far, I'm the only member of our ministry who testifies in court for other members when necessary. I just want to make it clear that all new members pass through our common website to sign-up for free and to order kits when they're ready to. We'll work it through together, Im sure.

All the very best to you,

Roger
lilycreek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Roger,
I'll do that. Gotta get to work. See ya all in a few days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: