THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Wasted Sun Dried Tomatoes and Pesto Focaccia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 3:37 am    Post subject: Wasted Sun Dried Tomatoes and Pesto Focaccia Reply with quote

Makes 1 Loaf:

Ingredients:

375g/13oz/3 1/4 cups strong plain white flour (can use wholemeal if wish)
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp of dried Yeast
50g/2oz of Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (drained weight)
175ml/6 fl oz/ 3/4 cup of lukewarm water
75ml/5 Tbspns of Olive Oil plus extra for brushing
2 Tabspns of any pesto of your taste, I use Basil and Pinenuts Pesto.
4-5 Tabpns of Parmsen cheese
2-3 Tbspns of finely chopped nice buds or 5-7 Tbspoons of fine chopped leaves.

What to do next: Confused

1. Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.

2. stir in the yeast, pesto, cannabis, paramsen cheese sun dried Tomatoes.

3. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Pour the water and the oil and mix well until the ingredients come together and form a soft dough.

4. Turn the dough on to a lightly floured surface and knead for 10-15 mins.

5. Shape into a flatten oval shape or Focaccia loaf, without making the top too smooth, and place on greased baking sheet. Brush the top with oil, cover with clear film, then leave to rise in a warm place for about hour.

6. Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 220C/425C/Gas 7.

7. Remove the clear film, sprinkle the top lightly with flour, Bake for 30-40 minutes until the loaf sounds hallow when tapped on the bottom. Serve Warm Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TIPS:
If the dough is too dry, add few splashes of water a time until the dough is kneaded smooth and stretchy.... if too wet, add few more flour a little bit a time Wink

I love cooking my own bread Very Happy

Sometimes if you used cannabutter or Hash oil instaed, you might find your hands bit "numb" after kneading the bread in some cases because the THC has absorbed into your hands!

You don't have to use Pesto, Sun dried tomatoes, or cheese, you can replace with either ham, bacon, olives, mushrooms, etc etc the list in endless!

Cheers,

Urbanhog Cool
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
--Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgot to add few things Rolling Eyes

this bread is really nice dipped in mix of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

You can slice them up to thick slices and wrap them slices and chuck into the freezer for later use. And when you take them out, you can toast them under the griller and top up with some cheese, tomatoes, ham, etc etc a yummy munchie!

You also can slice them thinly and put them into the oven and make them crisp and it will be like crisps for cheeses, and stuff while drinking a nice wine or port!

Urbanhog Cool
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
--Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make me remember I haven't had dinner yet uh egg drink

that's definitely something I am going to try out.... next week...

Echo

But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: