THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Was Jesus an Asshole?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john s revealer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are two way to look at the Bibleit is either the error free divinely written book Or it is simply A book of inspriration. There are many inconsistanceys and very little verifiable facts in the Bible.In a letter of introduction the Original King James the translator admitted to mistakes. After all this book was written from the oral traditions of men.
And true theie is no historic record of a yeshuia ben joesph ever having been executed in Jerulisum and the romans were known for their writtren record of goverment buisness
Allmost all fundemantalist christians exposes that jesus was a perfect and sin free devine man. But the new Testament really shows that he was much more human than they would have you to believe. He showed anger when he drove the money changers from the temple and when he crused the fig tree for not having fruit even when it wasnt the season for fruit. I often get how do you know figs were out of season the answer is simple because it was passover and passover was in the spring and figs dont come into season till late summer or early fall.
With this knowledge I side on the inspiration . And as the oral traditions spread over time the tales grew many people have never heard of the Traditions of Glastinbury where they say jesus visted as a youth with his Uncle joeseph of Arametheia or his studues in the Tibetian lamas monestaries where he was said to have studied the Tibetian book of the dead. Or his vists to the Isle of japan where he learn the technique of walking on water some peopel in Japan belive he is buried on Mt Fuji but who is to know these thing for there i no true written record .
my belief in one God creator of all is not deminished becuse I have gained this knowledge thru my Quest of the spirt. God by any other name is still God. truth and understanding and tolerence is what we need in this world becuse the kingdom of God is within us all.
jasgrave333
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: The Bible and truth Reply with quote

...it's interesting to note, that the bible (any bible) is based around numbers.

The number 33 occurs more than once throughout the 66 books of ancient moral law.

39 books in the OT and 27 in the new.

THC boils at 392 Deg F

a 7 leafed herbs active ingredient, reaches vapour at a biblical numerological consistancy. Coincidence?

Another major biblical coincidence;

Deuteronomy (5th book of bible)

Chapter 5
Verse 5

5th word = Jehovah.

Now compare that to Revelation 5:5

(Deuteronomy 5:1-33)

The bible is all about the numbers (Smoke is written 33 times in the 3rd book (Leviticus)...
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think with the bible, people see what they want to see. I could count out a ton of stuff and say it has some sort of relation, but does it really?

There's no p[hysical evidence to support those numbers as being part of the message in the bible. Those things are considered coincidence, unless you believe in numerology (silly) which goes directly against what the bible says, so it's kind of an oxy-moron to point out numerological coincidences as part of "god's" work.

Personally, I see the book as a collection of fables, portions or details of which may have had a basis in reality, with the names changed to protect the innocent, lol. Cool

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
jasgrave333
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Numerology and the bible Reply with quote

Ya, I hear you, numerology and the bible. Coincidence?

Jesus Died 33CE at 33 years old, raised up on the 3rd day

Sold for 30 pieces of silver. Baptised at 30 years old.

King David ruled 10 tribe Kingdom for 33 years

33 days after the birth of a male childs circumcision cleansing for a mother.

( http://bible-jasgrave333.blogspot.com )

ya, I hear you, 333 BCE Bablyon the great was conquered by Alexander the great.

~33 feet below water = 1 Atmosphere.

33 Deg F = 1 Deg above freezing

33rd degree is the highest level in freemasonary.

333 feet to the top of the Freemasonic George Washington Memorial

and 555 feet to the top of the Washington Monument.

66 books in the bible, 39 in OT 27 in the New

392 Deg F, THC boils... coincidence?

66 books written on hemp paper?

Ya, the numbers are very very important. 144 = 9 as does 333 Wink
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even christian, but I know that to follow numerology is to follow satan according to the bible.

Quote:
1. Fortune – telling (attempting to foretell the future)

a. Astrology (forecast events by observing the stars)

b. Cartomancy (the manipulation of future using cards)

c. Palmistry (forecast future by observing lines on one’s palms)

d. Divination by rod (use of rod to locate hidden object)

e. Psychometry (attempt to identify characteristics of individual by object worn or used)

f. Mirror Mantic (use of crystal balls, mirrors, rock, crystals to uncover or find something which was hidden)

g. Numerology (attempt to use numeric values to reveal one’s destiny)

Note: All the above are condemned by Scripture (and are forbidden by anyone professing to be a child of God), see: Lev.20:6, 27; deut.18:10-14.

Oops.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
jasgrave333
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: appropriate thread. Reply with quote

Numerology and 'Was Jesus an asshole'...

Satan, = Resister
Lucifer = Light bearer

Jehovah means simply; I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be.

Ya have to ask, which one of God's numerologisticly minded angels of death, killed a 185,000 men in one night...

Jesus death at 33.

Revelation 3:3 Smile

which leads to Rev. 9:11

We are of course the 3rd rock from the sun...

Don't fear the numbers, we have 5 digits on each hand

5 toes on each foot. (hopefully we all mostly with this).

5 senses

5 minute intervals in a day.

23.543 hours in an earths rotation

23:59:59 (last second before the new day)

2+3+5+9+5+9 = 33

Watching is written exactly 33 times, in a Jehovah's Witness reference bible. (Bible

Ya there's even a book in the bible called: Numbers.

Revelation 13:18 - Number of the beast 666

6+6+6 = 18

insight, intelligence and wisdom in figuring out numbers and their meanings.

Revelation 13 - Beast with 7 Heads and 10 Horns - 710 / OIL

Numbers, they do make sense really, measurements are what we are instructed to take at Revelation 11:1

Wink

One love and Peace[/url]
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dueteronomy 18:10-14

I think you should go read your bible if you are a believer because I think it says you should be stoned to death in Leviticus 20:27 and that you would be an abomination unto the lord in Duet 18:10-14.

I am a non believer, but I know what I'm talking about. I grew up in christian churches.

-James Madison

jasgrave333
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Numbers Reply with quote

...Ya stoned, every day sweet spiritual mort.

Romans 9:33

"
33 as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”
"

I can assure you, the very numbers you quoted to reach your verse, where written and introduced by men who understood numerology or the counting and syncronisity of numbers.

Another example;

John 8:32

"
32 and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free." 33...
"

To be stoned, it's a unique expression.

360 degrees of truth and the stones would cry out if it wasn't spoken.

THC Delta 9 Tetra-Hydro-Cannabinol ( Δ 9 THC )

and more proof;

(http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4924/1331/1600/BobMs33sheets.1.jpg)

I spent ~33 years on the JW religion, (left May 11, 2005 - http://jasgrave333.blogspot.com )

33 is a very important number.

One-Love & Peace
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dispute whether numerology is a source of information always reminds me of the Islamic dispute whether these Christians can be right in their heads with the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. There are stacks of revisionist literature asserting that this teaching was somehow retroactively engrafted upon Christianity by some conspiracy in the crumbling Roman empire.

Over the time the axiom that reality is of a fundamentally mathematical nature has proven to be more successful than the contrary assertion. On the other hand, our decimal system shows unmistakable traces of grafting. Through the catalyst of Arabia, the onedimensional Roman numerals were completed by the addition of the Zero, which was imported from India.

Numerology the other way round is cryptography.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel offended by this Blog...and sure that others who confess Christ and believe in what he stands for will say the same...for only by Christ have I been given the right to the Tree of Life...If we are to walk in peace and love towards one another no matter what we profess... how beit anyone of you can allow such degrading remarks to be said about one in whom many here confess...and believe in...It's remarks like these that would keep a Christian from coming to these truths...about the OIL and About the tree of life...when you have those making degrading remarks...about Christ...and its because Christians have failed to see the light on this subject that hemp remains prohibited...and people posting these remarks about Christ do not show love and will discourage any new member who professes Christ..to even study about cannabis..when its users act so unconcerned and disrespectful of others faiths...and beliefs
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judge not lest ye be judged in a like manner.

I feel offended when people tell me I'm going to burn in the lake of eternal fire, or hell, and when people try to lord their God(s) over me. But then I look at why I feel offended - and I come to the conclusion that I'm offended because these people are basically trying to tell me that I'm stupid and not as "good" as they are. It's a form of rejection, really, and a slight whether intended or not. Some people only express their belief in Christianity to me because they're genuinely concerned, and I don't get offended at these people because they are always willing to listen to my views on the subject and we can reach an agreement that neither of us are "wrong."

Some people get really offended when I express my views on Christianity and my personal beliefs to them, because they take it as a challenge to their belief system. It is a challenge of sorts; I always challenge the person to re-evaluate whether they came to their conclusions on their own, or whether their beliefs were imposed on them by another. People who are not very firm in their beliefs and do not have a first-hand, experiential understanding tend to be easily offended any time someone critically evaluates their religion for any reason.

Why are you offended by this post? Do you feel it's a piece of comedy at your expense? Does your belief system and your self-view crumble when exposed to comedy of this sort?

Like Whoopi Goldberg said, "One person's comedy is another person's drama." You just have to learn to laugh, and understand pure comedy when you see it...or you can get pissed and give those of us with a sense of humor something else to laugh about.

The world takes on a different perspective when we realize no one laughs at us, they laugh with us, but only when we have the sense to laugh too.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judge not that you be not Judged is christ's word...I'm not Judging anyone...I state I'm offended by others disregard and hateful remarks concerning Christ...thats not judging ...those remarks were said...I don't think its proper to degrade someones biological father...by calling them a Dick... why would I find it proper or funny to call my heavenly father a dick...I was merely stating if we are to walk in Love and Peace... towards one another how is degrading one anothers belief and faith helping anything...Ive learned where there is LOVE there is NO HATE...where there is LIGHT....there is NO DARKNESS...if we can all walk the path of LOVE having respect for each others faiths then will it lead us to God who is LOVE...
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't judge others, if you don't want others to judge you". Graham Chapman, (Life Of Brian)
IntrepidEZJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm you are absolutely correct.

The problem is that this is an age, age, age, age, old debate.

And this is a place totally free. The THC Ministry that is.

Many different minds converge here. Which personally, I think is wonderful.

I need improvement on this area myself, but I would like to harness the concept of "be".

I think we all should study and converse on what it means to "be", though of course, I would never force it on anyone.

"Be" the shining example.

That is most likely the quickest way to get others to follow.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Concept of Be is Good, if be means LOVE...because LOVE exceeds all laws...and LOVE is perfect for in it there is peace, and there is every good work...it doesn't say I'm better than you or your stupid, Love forgives those with a lack of knowledge, and embraces them...In hopes to understand all things... When we walk in the path of Hate, and unforgiveness it leads to WAR and every evil work...I choose to Love and some in here may Choose to Hate, yet Iam to Love my enemy and do them no harm so what is it then...with Hate comes murder,greed, selfishness, pride, everything that binds that which is free...as this evil government in America is doing...for they have choose the path of Hate...I intend to stir down a different road...as I believe anyone who use cannabis as a sacrament and is called a minister should...for you have become no better then this government when you show disrespect of anothers religion...and I thought the THC ministries was about embracing all and welcoming all...How should I feel embraced if someone disrespect that which I LOVE...If it were my child and you came and abused them ...should I not speak a word ...and continue to let you abuse and harm my child, poke fun and degrade my child...thus this is why I say...if we are to walk in LOVE and PEACE IN this Ministry how can we allow one to abuse anothers faith by saying degrading remarks about ones religious beliefs...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: