THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Was at the Liberty Bell...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrookedEye
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Was at the Liberty Bell... Reply with quote

I went to the Liberty Bell last Saturday(in the rain) at 4:20 and no one showed up, what's up with that? Are they not meeting there anymore?

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
Pepper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not the only one, I had a similar experience in the past.
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They meet in the last week of the month. So go this week end. Give em a big hello from me.
Pepper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't bother. Weedman is falsely claiming to be part of the US Marijuana party. He was kicked out, but makes the false claim because he is in denial. He is only interested in publicity, even if it means lying to the press.
Pepper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know that. Why was he kicked out? Rolling Eyes
Radio Free Amsterdam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pepper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, I don't know the details. There was a falling out and there is no NJ Marijuana Party that is endorsed by Loretta Nall who is founder and President of the US Marijuana Party. You can verify there is no listing for NJ at:

http://www.usmjparty.com
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Darn... Reply with quote

Well, I'm back in Ohio now, so maybe next time... Philly has some cool people and is very busy but, overall, I like being back home. I did meet some cool Rastas and I had a good time. Wish I could have met the NJ Weedman and Duffman.

njweedman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw this while doing a search, sorry if it's old news but I'm being called a LIAR here:

Quote:
I won't bother. Weedman is falsely claiming to be part of the US Marijuana party. He was kicked out, but makes the false claim because he is in denial. He is only interested in publicity, even if it means lying to the press.

Maybe you should ask me the details before you start calling me a liar! I haven't lied about anything "ASSHOLE". But I will say this: The U.S. Marijuana Party asked me to join them, I did. Then when I voiced my opinion of something "stupid" they did I was "un-endorsed". (so much for free speech huh) How do you kick some-one out of a "Party" a Party is a set of idea's. I still have the same idea's? ( A few years ago the republicans (1996) tried a similar move with Alan Keyes). To set the record striaght I got my name on the ballot prior to that so I wasn't going to get it changed to something else just to appease a couple of hypocrites. I took the whole matter as another case of "whitey telling me to shut up" so as usual didn't. I ran on the U.S. Marijuana Party slogan anyway - "Its not a real (P) party anyway its a slogan."

BTW - did anyone else in the so-called U.S. Marijuana Party run? -- NOPE, I was asked because I'm a real activist, a real protester not a internet poster pretending to be a activists. I did exactly what I said I was going to do! ( SEE BELOW STORY) Imagine if I had some $ backing. (Oops, that's asking to much. Only those who can rise above the glass ceiling have that priviledge. I have to much pigmentation for that).

But I did write what happened at the time and I posted it here http://www.njweedman.com/lorrettanall for a while but took it down so as not to keep the "BULLSHIT" controversy going and wouldn't be saying this had you not called me a liar (Without noing shit about what your talking about).

In reality I don't need anyone to do what I do, but a little support would have helped move me into another realm "sooner".

Quote:
He is only interested in publicity

You know what I noticed, many in this movement claim the press doesn't report our side. I took a lot of energy to make sure I had contacts at every newspaper in South Jersey/Philadelphia and now whatever I want to be reported is and guess what? People in the movement critize me for getting publicity!!! MAP even went so far as not posting stories about me and my fight anymore (Ask Richard Lake about that). I've become a celebrity here in Jersey but a Pharoah in the movement because I get publicity? I wonder if I was blond haired and blue-eyed if I'd be the wonder-boy of the movement?

Well your gonna be real pissed soon because "hollywoods" interested in me, my cause, my story and my fight so I'm moving into that other realm without the Movements help. At this point I have no-other choice than to say "ME" - I've received no real help. Even though I do applaud a couple of people for helping - crrh.org for posting my commercials, drugpolicy for posting my documentary and Dennis Peron for always keeping a link to me on marijuana.org.

CROOKEDEYE - You should have just e-mailed me and I would have givin you my cell number and met up with you. I meet people all the time when they travel thru Philly: Look at the Oct smokeout: http://www.njweedman.com/smokeout - I met noodleman for the first time. - There is a real activist!!! He traveled from Florida.

And Pat has met others as well.

WWW.JERSEYPOLITICS.COM

Despite only earning 29% of the vote against Rep. Bill Pascrell, GOP Congressional Candidate George Ajjan told JerseyPolitics.com that he will seek office again in the near future. Ajjan, a supporter of President Bush who is also pro-choice and supports gay rights, is a likely candidate for State Assembly or City Council in 2005. (11/05/04)

The Republicans are not having any problems with Monmouth and Ocean Counties, as President Bush won both counties and Freeholders were reelected in Monmouth. Both counties also picked up several GOP seats. The GOP is expected to concentrate their efforts on removing rookies Assemblyman Panter and Morgan next year so they can reinstate full control of the counties. Don't be surprised if former Assemblyman Michael Arnone returns to fight for his former seat.

Independent Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader finished in 3rd place in 20 out of 21 counties. In Cumberland Party, Constitution Presidential Party Candidate Michael Peroutka finished in third place earning nearly 4 times as many voted as Nader. Libertarian Party Presidential Candidate Michael Badnarik or Green Party Presidential Candidate David Cobb were unable to finish in third in any of the counties.

GOP Congressional Dan Hutchison, who only earned 25% of the total votes against Incumbent Rob Andrews, is likely to make a run for State Assembly in 2005.

Sources state that State Assemblyman Herb Conaway, who earned 35% of the vote against GOP incumbent Jim Saxton, is expected to run again in 2006. Conaway did surprisingly well considering the amount of money he raised.

Who earned the most votes out of any third party congressional candidate in the state this year? U.S. Marijuana Party Candidate Ed Forchion earned 4,544 votes, over 2% in his district 3 congressional race. Forchion nearly earned 3 times the amount of votes of Libertarian State Chairman and District 5 Candidate Victor Kaplan and easily more than Green Party State Chairman Joseph Fortunato and District 8 Candidate with 3,739 votes.

Redistricting sure seemed to make a mark in the 2004 New Jersey Congressional races. No congressional candidate was able to earn more than 41% of the vote. Anne Wolfe and Steve Brozak both received 41% against their respective opponents. Bill Spadea earned 40% of the total vote.

Possible 2008 GOP candidates include former NYC Mayor Rudi Guiliani, US Senate Majority Leader and Princeton University graduate Bill Frist and US Senator John McCain. Possible Democratic Contenders includes US Senator Hillary Clinton, US Senator John Edwards, and former Governor Howard Dean.

Additionally “NJWEEDMAN” earned another 2,810 votes in his Burlington County Freeholder race, thus in total NJWEEDMAN received 7,354

The JerseyPolitics.com Mail Bag:

[/quote]
njweedman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also CROOKEDEYE it was a hurricane that weekend! It's kind of hard to be smoking a jpint in the rain. We did met up and just partied next time in town give me a holler in advance!!!
roney

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RESPECT to the WEEDMAN..Keep fightin the good fight brotherman....

peace
Psalm 104:14
TSRev.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ED, Go! Keep up the good work and keep your spirit high.
shaudes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep up the good fight njweedman

http://216.38.192.68/join_today/index.html
the best space sim ever IMHO
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the weather was bad that weekend... Well, next time I'm in Philly, I'll send ya an email! Keep up the good work!

Pepper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed, I'm sorry I called you a liar, I was wrong to do so without all the facts. I took your split with the party personally and misunderstood why you used the name. I fall short of my own standards at times.

I believe the barrier to support from people in the movement is your style of diplomacy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: