THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Warning: Beware of this barbaric practice!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Warning: Beware of this barbaric practice! Reply with quote

Hello friends,

Aloha. This is an educational - and a graphic site. Please only go here with a warning to beware of the sensitive nature contained within. This barbaric practice must STOP!

http://wreckingboy.livejournal.com/318545.html

All the very best to you and your children's children,

Roger

###
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a son born in February, and his pediatrician came in and asked my wife and I had we discussed circumcision. I told him that we had, and it wasn't in our right to take something away from him like that which we couldn't give back. He said that it was more of a religious thing than anything else, to which I replied "more like ritual sexual mutilation if you ask me."

Now, had they simply sliced my son without my consent or his, I would've returned the favor passionately to them. It's kind of a personal point of honor with me, my children before myself - and my code of honor is the only thing that's kept me together enough to be presentable to society over the past few years. I don't see how any parents could be badgered into something like that without not only losing their stitching at the badgering, but also at what they were being badgered into...

When I told my mom that my wife and I were not going to slice our son, she asked me if I missed my foreskin, to which I replied, "Well it's gone now, so I wouldn't know, would I?"
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Compared to what? Reply with quote

RevErikM wrote, "He said that it was more of a religious thing than anything else."

Thanks, Erik, for passionately protecting your newborn son, and for letting us in on your family dynamic and personal experience on this issue.

Baby male genital mutilation is more of "a religious thing", eh? Some religion! My tolerance level is getting lower by the hour tonight. I'm outraged at the latest news tonight for some reason.

What's the story here? A very old, Jewish man about 4,000 years ago, Abraham, started this horrible practrice with himself and his servants, right? And this crazy 'religious practice' took hold and continues to this very day? How do you spell i-n-s-a-n-i-t-y?

And 'they' say we can't grow and smoke a peaceful herb as our religious practice? See why we're so passionate about our personal, private, non-violent enjoyment of Cannabis - by comparison?

All the best to you,

Roger

###
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read somewhere when I was looking up the "intervention" theories of how we came to be that the act of circumcision came about as an insult to our masters, a humanoid lizard type of race that completely retracted its genitalia within its body. They apparently found it appalling that our genitalia were so exposed, according to the material I had read, so men started lopping off their foreskin to further incense them.

lol...if we were genetically engineered to serve, they did a poor job; humans only serve well when they're oblivious to their slavery or have completely broken spirits.

Fortunately for us, the Sacred Teacher Plants constantly revive our spirits when properly employeed; neither humanoid lizard nor other human can hope to subdue one who is united with the plants. (Primal Chaos FTW!)
The Moose
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only in very RARE cases is circumcision a necessary thing. In some, the foreskin is adhered to the penis glans in such a way as to inhibit natural function and will not release on it's own. My son was such a case. Ask your doctor BEFORE making a decision such as this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: