THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
War on our religion!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: War on our religion!! Reply with quote

Sadly enough "LEO/DEA/ETC" doesn't understand the true meaning of religious freedom in all parts of our friendly planet. That's also one more reason to open Ministry's in all countries. In my view being a Universal religion with Ministy's everywhere will give it's members, really millions on this earth, more legal backup. These also are the first forumboards for THC-Ministry members on the internet and we hope it to be helpfull for our members world wide to be more "in touch" with the THC-Ministry globe and to "spread the word", something other religions have been succesfull at in the past. Our community members not being so active in that field the past few centuries doesn't make us less "worthfull" or "legal" whatsoever. The thing is that now this stupid "war on our sacrament" is getting to a point the international herb THC community is in need of places to gather and share, and to get recognised, This "war on drugs", the U.S. president and his alies have declared, in fact is a war on our sacrament and in violation with all international human rights. For me it's a crusade against our religion really.

Last edited by Ferre on Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pakaloha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Smoking in cannabis coffee shops ending? Reply with quote

Dear Brother,

How's it going? I trust this finds you happy and well in the new month of June.

I emailed the logo art the other day to - all - the addresses you gave me. Did it arrive?

I read news of Holland just the other day that said that all of your coffee shops would soon end the practice of smoking - anything - in the shops. Apparently your government is on a health kick and wants all smoking banned. The news was kind of friendly in that it mentioned that cannabis will still be sold openly, only it will be for 'take-out' now. What do you know of this? Is it true?

If so, you might be the ONLY place in Netherlands with a cannabis smoking section - for religious purposes - as soon as you are 'legal'. Could this be true? That would be amazing and good fortune for you and your visitors! "Join the THC Ministry and visit our floating Sanctuary for the only legal cannabis smoking experience in the nation"... or something like that?

I look forward to your report, and possibly the opinion of your lawyer on this matter.

I see you ordered a baseball cap with the logo. Cool! Enjoy it plenty, my friend.

all the best of life to you,

Roger
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all looking forward to it Roger, since more and more coffeeshops seem to be under threat in Holland, this could be the answer.

Echo

Rev. Steve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings brothers and sisters of the sacrement. I am new to this forum but I have been active on the Christians for Cannabis (CFC) forum for a while. Before that I became a member of Rev. Christies THC ministry.

I am sad to report that I was arrested in Nov. 2001 for purchase of Cannabis. I was unable to use the religious defense because every lawyer I consulted with refused to entertain a religious argument. As a result, I was forced into a year of probation and unemployment.

The ordeal has since ended but finding work has not been easy. At this point I do not how to force the state of Florida or the federal govt. to hear Rev. Christies argument to the tyranical drug laws. If anyone has any suggestions I will gladly hear them.

When I first joined The THC ministry I sent Rev. Christie a paper I had written. This paper has also been posted on the CFC forum as well as the Media Awarness Project. Since I am new here I would like to post it for your reading as well. I call it Federal Blasphemy.

FEDREAL BLASPHEMY

The arguments presented in this paper, though Christian in perspective apply to all of the major religions. In particular, blasphemy against God is not tolerated by any of the major religions and in some case's warrants the death penalty.
The government of the United States is bound by the Constitution. Among the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution is the freedom of religion. This freedom of religion has been compromised in recent years by the never ending and dismally unsuccessful drug war. The federal government and the DEA in there attempt to control the use of psychoactive substances have enacted many laws which are aimed primarily at cannabis in all it's forms. No one can argue that purified drugs like heroin, cocaine and alcohol can be extremely dangerous and should be regulated. Cannabis however is in its natural form and not in a chemically purified form.

Here is where our constitutionally protected freedom of religion has been violated. This nation is composed largely of people who believe in a supreme being, a creator of Man and the universe and referred to as God. America was founded by people who believed in this same God and provisions were made to allow for the belief and worship of God without government interference. In our courts when a witness takes the stand they are required to take an oath by God with their right hand raised. Severe penalties including imprisonment can result if that oath is violated. At the beginning a session of Congress a prayer is delivered by the House Chaplain. It is too late to deny that belief in God shapes and has shaped our nation.

Now those who believe in God also believe the Bible when it tells us that God created all things and that there is nothing which exists that God did not make, cannabis included. God created all things in his wisdom and our government may not deny this. Cannabis has been used for thousands of years as a medicine. Many doctors today including the former Surgeon General of the United States have told us that cannabis is not only a useful medicinal substance but that there are cannabinoid receptors in the human brain. The existence of these receptors is clear evidence that God intended for us to use cannabis. The Holy Bible tells us to listen to our doctors that they have been given knowledge and that someday our lives may be in the hands of doctors. The Federal Government, by controlling cannabis is guilty of not only of violating religious freedom but of committing the most heinous infraction mentioned in the New Testament. The violations I am referring to are the influencing of the thinking our religious leaders to gain compliance for a government agenda and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

It is no stretch of the imagination to say that our religious leaders are echoing the government's anti drug rhetoric. If you ask any member of the Clergy regardless of the religion, they will tell you that Cannabis is bad. This is an automatic reaction that requires no thought on their part. Pot is bad, end of story. They have been conditioned by government propaganda to condemn Cannabis. When Cannabis is mentioned, they no longer stop to think that it is something that God created in his wisdom for our benefit. They just condemn it and pass on the rhetoric. In this way, the federal government has altered the thinking of our religious leaders to reject Gods work and wisdom in favor of a government agenda. The clergy then passes this political view on to the people. The government is now passively but directly interfering with religious thought, and is covertly adding their own doctrine to the pulpit by an unwitting clergy.
The manipulation of the Clergy is not the most serious infraction. The next one is far more damning and insidious. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, this is the one sin which even Jesus Christ has no power to forgive. Jesus told the Apostles that all manor of sins in this world and the next will be forgiven, sins against the Father and sins against the Son. The one sin which will not be forgiven is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

What is blasphemy? This is a difficult question, one with many answers. One possible answer is to reject the wisdom of God, this by some can be considered blasphemy. By making cannabis illegal the federal government shows intolerance for the works of God and thereby rejects the wisdom of the Holy Spirit, saying this has no place in Man's world. By making cannabis illegal the effect is to say God was wrong to create this and Man will now correct his mistake.

The federal government has rallied the people to accept it's policy of condemning Cannabis. In doing so the people have unwittingly rejected the work of God to satisfy the
federal government. The individual members of the federal government may personally reject the works and deny the wisdom of God, but they may not make policy which ultimately forces the people to do so. It is a personal, not a governmental choice to reject the wisdom and works of God, but the government has literally put a gun to our heads and forced us to reject it.
By making cannabis illegal they force the people to reject the works of God in order to be in compliance with a government policy. If this rejection could not be construed as blasphemy then we might go ahead and abuse the salvation Christ brought us and commit this sin as a fact of daily life.
The fact that it might be considered blasphemy against the Holy Spirit makes it impossible. Further, since the Constitution provides for separation of Church and state, the federal government may not deny the possibility of blasphemy or reject the argument of blasphemy.

The insidious part of compliance with Cannabis prohibition, is that the federal government cannot tell the people that we will not be held accountable for blasphemy on judgment day. They are constitutionally prohibited from ruling on such a matter. Science and medicine have proven that cannabis is a useful medicine and that it is good for the environment. Clearly, cannabis is a solution that God has provided in his wisdom. When we say no to cannabis, we say no to God and yes to man. When Man denies God, the people are bound by faith and must reject that denial, the believer has no choice in this matter. When we die, we will have to answer to God for what we have done, what we have failed to do and what we have allowed to happen to others, The DEA will not be there to help us. We are hot or we are cold, if we are lukewarm we will be spit out. Offering the excuse to God that "it was the law of the land" will get us no further than we can presume it got the Germans who complied with the Nazi government. Indeed, it is a distinct and undeniable possibility that it will gain for us what the Jews received from Hitler.
Evil is evil and cannot be tolerated for personal safety, popularity, political gain or any other reason. Blasphemy is evil and cannabis prohibition is blasphemy.

In addition to the above, the federal government is guilty of attempted genocide of the species cannabis. A small body of men has decided for all humanity alive today and for all future generations that cannabis may not exist on this planet.

They have ignored the advice of our doctors and lied, not only to the American people, but to the entire world saying that alcohol and tobacco are not dangerous but that cannabis is extremely dangerous. Then, making a decision which they are woefully unqualified to make, they proclaim cannabis to be perhaps the greatest evil facing this country. It's as if someone goes to a doctor and a diagnosis is made, a prescription is written and the person then goes down the street and asks a police officer what they should do. The federal government must cease and desist in its interference with religious freedom and it's attempts at genocide and repeal any and all laws pertaining to the control of cannabis.

In conclusion, one might argue that this is an extremist approach and not to be taken seriously. The problem is that countless American citizens have had their lives destroyed by the war on drugs. People are taken and thrown into the worst hell on earth where they are beaten, molested, raped and murdered. Their lives are replaced with despair and utter hopelessness, their families are destroyed and there are assets seized, while the government flatly refuses to consider any option other then the one which has failed and undermined our constitutional way of life for the last thirty years. They loose everything because of a blatantly corrupt and racist government policy, which is not based on fact and reason but on greed and corruption. This is not called fighting a drug war, this is called dereliction of duty. If an employee refuses to do their job correctly, that employee is fired, it is time to fire our representatives.

Because of the destruction of American lives the drug war and particularly the war on cannabis has caused, a careful examination of the arguments presented in this paper is warranted.

The best thing about life is that their is God
Rev. Steve
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad, Rev. Steve. And hard to believe no lawyer wanted to take your defence. That's another thing I can't believe that's happening, lawyers are scared for the "subject" even when they know they can easy win a case. I guess we need to find lawyers in different states who are perpared to defend our members and have an online list with address and telephone numbers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Echo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting argumentation and very well put Rev Steve. What is needed now is a team of willing lawyers prepared to represents all cannabis users on religious grounds that are under threat. We may start here our search for these very special people that might help to change cannabis laws in the USA and consequently in the rest of the world.

Lawyers willing to work for a good cause wanted!

Echo

Pepper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed Forchion AKA NJ Weedman is expecting to be released from "state parole" on Nov 20, 2003. He will celebrate by going directly to a Federal Property (the Liberty Bell/Constitution Center Complex) in Philadelphia. The NJ Weedman is planning to hold a very public Ital Ceremony where he will ingest the “sacrament of his faith” before engaging in a quiet prayer asking "JAH/GOD" to end this "WAR ON US".

http://www.njweedman.com/religiousdemonstration.htm
Rev. Steve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all, I look forward to the release of the NJ Weedman.

I have come to the conclusion that the lawyers do not want to win drug cases. They do not want the repeal of drug laws because defending drug cases is there bread and butter. They know that if they start using a religious defense, the gravy train will soon derail. If they start fighting and winning on a religious defense, the laws will come into question and will ultimatly have to be repealed. Without drug cases to lose, they would have to get real jobs. You have all heard of the outlandish cases where a crack dealer gets caught with a ton of crack and gets off the hook on a technicallity. It is my belief that some of these cases are show trials put on by the fed for the sole purpose of inciting the people against drugs. The fed then runs it's mouth on the evils of Cannabis.

The thirty billion dollars the fed spends each year on the drug war is a treasure chest for a few good old boys, by few I mean that by comparison to the number of people they destroy there number is quite small.

Think how much better it would be to give a third of that money to NASA, a third to medicare and a third to education. But no! They have to protect the public! They claim to be protecting the children, but the children have told them that keeping Cannabis illegal makes it easy to get. Regulating alcohol and tobacco makes it difficult to get. So really who are they protecting? They are not protecting the children, they are hiding behiding them. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS USING OUR CHILDREN AS HUMAN SHIELDS!!! Evil or Very Mad And the majority of the people are unable to see this.

Echo is right, a search for lawyers who are willing to work for a good cause should commence.
Pepper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who haven't read about the real reason drugs are illegal read this information about how drug money really works: Narco Dollars
indicaspice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read it and I can't believe that people are buying into this garbage. Does the government really think we are that stupid? Well, we must be if we continue to let them get away with it.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We live in sad times.

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Ferre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is, it became a million $ busyness to keep "prison slaves". Calculate the hours prisoners work, multiply this with the number of prisoners and you will find out the government is also scamming the public telling the prison system costs money to society. ONE BIG LIE!! It this was really the truth there would be no privatised prisons, but there are, in fact it's big bussyness. It's very easy, you build a big workplace surrounded with walls and the government provides the slaves. All the companies have to do is guard and feed them and keep them working. The government is providing 700 000 slaves on a yearly base, all healthy, hard working slaves who are no problem makers as they have been arrested for using cannabis and not for a real criminal offence like stealing, dealing or worse.
The U.S. government needs those slaves to keep economical balance, it's a "hidden factor" but it holds the competition with 3rd world and other countries for labour intensive production goods.

The U.S.A. HAS A SLAVE LABOUR SYSTEM! plain and simple.

Last edited by Ferre on Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rev. Steve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a patriot. I have offered my life in defense of America and I hate it when people say "God hates America". Never the less. America has an abortion holocaust and as Ferre points out, a slave labour system. And the American people have decended so deep into savage peasantry that they simply do not care. Just as the Jews were driven out of Israel for abandoning God, I fear for America as most of those who live here do not deserve to. I feel that a legalize Cannabis movement in the US would eventually open the eyes of the people and start an avalanche of change. Possibly more than the fed could deal with.

The Constitution mandates seperation of church and state, yet we have a popular movement suggesting that God put George W. bush in office. Though the white house officially dismises this kind of thing, they secretly approve of and endorse it. Well, if the fed is now claiming God is on the side of the powers that be then it's time we did the same. The big problem is that the lawyers are part of this power play. Perhaps we can find some retired lawyers who can no longer live with what they have done.

If I can generate the cash nedded, I am considering bringing Rev. Christie and his attornies to Florida to help me challange the state and establish a Florida THC ministry.

Last edited by Rev. Steve on Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then an Illinois THC-Ministry. Very Happy

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Pepper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Steve have you heard of http://flcan.org?

They claim to have a network of aggressive attorneys available to take First Amendment cases in Florida.

Last edited by Pepper on Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: