THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
WAR and DANCE: the horror of democracy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: WAR and DANCE: the horror of democracy Reply with quote

War And Dance

-

It is horror. Real live horror. And even more horrible yet that we have in us a battle that measures just how much we can stand against this horror. How much do we risk to get justice? Why is justice necessary?

Essentially, if someone was going to fight next to me I would rather them not be afraid of anything, let alone dieing. And justice is necessary in the maintenance of sanity- it is by the nature of what we are that when we believe in lies we go nuts and that going nuts can have reverberations that can cause a lot of work for a lot of years.

So, assuming there is a fundamental truth that is absolute and the same, universally, for every brain, I would highly suggest a divination of it. Because maybe it is more than just some interesting trivia; maybe, within it, resides an ability to dance, supremely, knowing the parameters of your environment as you know yourself. Maybe there is a key there that would allow one to know most people better than they know themselves (note: it can be a gage, knowing a truth makes an indication of anyone saying otherwise to be not truthful).

Pride is sin because fate is real. How long will it be until people accept that they've never made a choice before- that no one has ever, or ever could, make a choice?

Patience be with us all 'cause suddenly there is no right excuse for fear or anger or supporting those who are fearful or angry (because people are their experience and evil isn’t real)... oh ya, and you're God, too... which is funny, for some, because it means accepting that there is stuff God can't do- like not be God.

anyhoo, have good dreams,

David Arthur Johnston

Victoria, BC, Canada

Hatrackman@Gmail.com

home page- http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman

Journal of the Occupation of St. Ann's Academy (Victoria, BC, Canada)- http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman/welcome.htm
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made the choice to be born here in this era. For the life of me I no not why.
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah...I didn't ask to be born here in this pile of ****! Laughing

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: