THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Walking with a Pipe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
touches earth
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Walking with a Pipe Reply with quote

this is a subject that might take some time to explain as it is the story of my Journey looking for Spirit and it started at a very young age, my first real memory of this quest is of the second grade and I remember frustration as I had permission to go to the high school library and by the end of my second grade year to the amazement of my teacher I had read every book in the pityfully small science section of the library that interested me or that I thought had some answers for me. I could not find what I was searching for it took many years to even understand what it was I was searching for. For now I will skip ahead of my study of the major religions and my first real spiritual path of Occult meditation (not quite on the list of major religions) none gave me the feeling that this is it until I held a crystal that was for sale in a little kiosk in a mall in St. Louis. I felt waves like ripples on a pond when I held it. it was samll and was $1 I had no money in my pocket but asked the clerk to hold it for me and I went to my car and scraped up the dollar for the crystal and wentr home to think about it. as I sat with it that bug in my ear told me(I have always referred to my spirit guides as that bug in my ear) that I needed to pray with a Pipe. Now how I filled that order is a long story I will skip for now and get to what 13 years of walking with that Pipe has led me to. It took 7 years to get to the breakthru point where it all really came together and I have to give credit to the many Medicine Teachers I have had, One in particular was a Mayan Indian Medicine woman who took me to old mexico and I got to pay her back by taking her to Bear Butte and we got to Smoke Sitting Bull's personal Pipe,that in itself is a story for another thread. I am also Ordained in the ULC and have a small ministry of fellow hippies but mainly it is just myself and this is how I see it. I carry not One but Two Sacred Pipes. just as man is created in the image of God as two Male and Female I have my Father Pipe, which is my first Pipe and when I first started on my walk in 1990 I did not smoke Ganja as tobacco is the Sacred herb of the Plains indian and that was the tradition of all the teachers I had met at that time and the I met this wonderful OLD hippie/Indian that was a Bohemian in the 40's in upper New York then a Beatnic in NYC in the 50's and a hippie in Haight-Ashbery int the 70's and he's always been an Indian and he dragged me out into the woods at a medicine gathering and gave me a short teaching on what the woodland indians smoke by saying "Hey touches earth you been listening to them Penticostal indians too much you wanna try what the woodland indians smoke and he pulled out a Doobie the size of my thumb. of course my path changed right on the spot and I had to hide in the woods all day as I was way to blasted to go back to the gathering. Now that started the wheels in motion that led me to my second Pipe which is my Mother Pipe. So her it is When I really need to pray and talk to the Father and this is the most Sacred thing I can do I don't do it lightly is Pray with my Father Pipe and in it I smoke Sacred tobacco that has the prayers of over 400 years of Indians remaking the tobacco with prayer every time I mix it with new tobacco and I don't inhale this as when I smoke it, It is for the Father and as I load it into my Sacred Pipe with My Prayers it takes them with the Smoke up to the Father.
and now My Mother Pipe is Like the air She give me to breathe and Water for my thirst and food for my body, She gives me this Sacred Herb,Cannabis,weed, grass, pot, Ganja, Mota that is for Me to make the connection to the Father complete, to sooth my arthritis, to calm my mind, to connect me to my Family when we share it and It I do inhale all the way to my Toes as it is Food for my Spirit.
I only wish I could grow my own Sacred Medicine without persecution I am hi profile as I live in the rural south and beads and braided hair make me obvious. I just smoke the Sacred herb when I can afford to get some and have had a little luck keeping some Sacred seeds that came from an Indian brother in Hawaii I have managed a small seed crop and a few buds with last year being the first time I had about an oz of full term bud from my seed mamma and it was awesome. I call it Paracelcius after the Father of Alchemy and also a poem by Robert Browning but thats another story. I don't think I will be able to grow any this year as we are undergoing some major changes here at the Homestead,selling the house andI am keeping ten acres offroad for a camp. So thats enough for now
Keep sharing the Sacrament and hit it fer me
touches earth

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my avatar shows ya how long I been walking with a Pipe Laughing
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not really you, is it? You were a cutie bloem peacepipe bloem bloem1
touches earth

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's me cirra 1951 and I'm still cute Embarassed Laughing
Drrock
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds as tho you have lived a fascinating life, I envy you , for the wisdom that you have gathered, I too am on a path, not sure exactly which one yet, but I am reading alot about the eath based religions, and I find that what I read about them makes more sense to me than the other elements that I have studied.

A SilverSpirit
Happy to be here
Happy to be here

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing your journey.
I've been on a journey too, finding the deeper meaning of life through the cycles of the earth, it's energies and gifts. The wisdom and gifts it gives should be available to us all, including sacred herbs/medicines.
I haven't had the experience with tobacco yet. At present I have no one to guide me, 'cept my spirit guides.
Thanks again for sharing.

Sincerely, A SilverSpirit
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pipe, to drink cannabis with, is a portable alter.

From what I understand, the single common denominator of the worlds major religions is cannabis.

Cannablis
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

Amen to that brother
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Well, I'm a big camper... Reply with quote

I love to camp and like the philosophy you have. I'm sure there is a way to guerilla farm, until you can do something more private. If you plant enough, you almost for sure will harvest something worthwhile. Good luck.
CE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: