THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Visions and Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sara
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iboga tripping is like lucid dreaming, it seems sooo real

people tell me that they see me watching them all night, while I'm in the other room,
or that guy last week he was dreaming that he had full dinner in amsterdam with a couple he met on the street, when I asked him if he wanted to eat something he said that he just had dinner, he thought I knew because I was there with him, he told after that he could touch people in that trip and
it was sooo real.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard some amazing things about Iboga.

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Smoke and Mirrors

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Hot to 'test' if you're dreaming Reply with quote

Hi all,

This is going to sound wir cause it's something I saw in a movie, but it works. Ever watched 'Waking Life'? There's a bit in it where I guy is explaining "to see if you're dreaming, try and turn the light on or off. In dreams, you have no control over light"

I'm sure it only worked cause it was something that I'd put in my head after seeing the movie, but it DOES work! When you're having one of those reams where you THINK you're dreaming but you're not sure, flick a light switch and see what happens. It should give you the sign you need because you've 'wired' the concept into your brain beforehand.

About the husband and wife dream travelling thing - my husband and I have had been in the same dream quite a few times, although weirdly, neither of us were aware of it at the time. We always talk about our dreams, and those times we described exactly the same place and people. The thing is, they weren't places or people we know in 'waking' life so it's not like we just remembered the same thing and dreamed about it. We don't meet in the dreams (although that would be highly cool!) but we'd be in different parts of the same building or whatever. it's cool Smile

kitty xox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id like to introduce to you all Reverend Curt/ Watchman. Who is moving to the Missouri Ministry and help with the building constructions. he has a beautiful little family.

He has been having many visions .

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Waking Life" is one of my favorite movies.

....and welcome to Rev. Curt!

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Smoke and Mirrors

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:
"Waking Life" is one of my favorite movies.

Slightly off topic here, but yay! I'm so glad someone else loves that move as much as I do. I just watched Before Sunset, and it ties up some loose ends in Waking Life.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Waking Life" is a great herb movie, too!

I haven't seen "Before Sunset", yet.

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I felt my chest lean forward and myself rise and there was a sound like a jet engine or rush of air, a swoosh like sound, Knowing what was happening my heart raced and I became very excited. Unfortunately I became so excited I literally awoke and felt the fall back into my body.

My psychic friends say that the experience of falling from a height is the actual returning of your body from astral traveling at night.

Edgar Cayce's stenographer related a story where she dropped a pencil during one of his trance/sleep sessions and the client picked up the pencil and reached across EC's body on the bed to return it to her...

EC shrieked in terror and fell immediately into a deep sleep. In the morning he related that he dreamed someone had stuck their hand right through his dis-corporate soul (the one that was travelling) and it almost killed him!
sara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in one of my trips I have been sitting on a top of a huge tree in the rainforest
in Africa and I could see very far, it was beautiful and comfortable until
some people showed up and asked me to come down, and it took them a while to convince me, so I came down and got a physical body, then I walk away to do what I was told to do.

in another ibo. trip I had the experience of breaking open the head. it was a strange and painful emotional experience that seems not to end and out of control , i could look at myself in bed knowing that it I was only a bag of bones and if I wanted I could just leave but that wasn't the time I was told
and it wasn't up to me to leave. I needed to clean up emotions to be able to transform and that what happend.

sweet dreams for all,
Smoke and Mirrors

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's iboga? I've never heard of it before...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iboga =Tabenanthe Iboga,

the rootbark is used for initiations and to
contact the other world, the world of the ancestors, or dream state.
I'm using it already five + years mostly for helping people to come off drug
use and other problems.
thewatchman7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Dream 02-09-2005 Reply with quote

My dream 02-09-05 (I slept form 9am-3:33pmCST)

I remeber a gathering like a public appearance by a celebrity. A radio talk show hosts companions were there and I believe an action movie star. Meeting the "stars" back stage or somewhere, I was able to demonstrate super human behaviours. I believe there was some hand to hand w/ the action star or something similar to physical competiveness. Like Neo in the Matrix I moved and understood not, why.
I can remember standing outside
and realizing my ability to defy gravity with utmost confidence.
I needed someone else to see it and unlike other dreams where I have "flown" , when trying to demonstrate it in the view of others I was succesfull. A woman inside a home looking out the window. I seen her and I levitated with complete control.(my 3rd dream this month concerning levitation).
With the some details remaining fuzzy to me I can remember coming in contact with a group of people that began to explain the mysteries of Jesus Christ and the passing through ages or existences. They were expounding to me the progression through something like dimensions and many people beginning to understand or at least access the divine abilites that defy the physical law of this world. We all were kneeling as they expounded to me this unbelievable way, but I had already speculated to this possibilities or they just brought to my remembrance of these truths, I'm not sure. They had a name for these peoples of which they said I was included though I cannot remember their names. My heart was pounding as they spoke like an energy eternal and very powerful filled my being removing any doubt that may have been there. Finally the only exact words I can remember spoken to me from them was " These have the ability to run at a pace 425 MPH" I jumped for joy exclaiming "I knew it!, I knew it. I ran away about 15 ft and kneeled again with my head in the grass pounding the earth " I knew it!, I knew it!" My eyes opening I seen seams in the grass like a carpet or manufactured product and then I awoke. When I awoke and seen the ceiling I was almost dissapointed to see world. Full of doubt and unbelief but something kept telling me this is all that is keeping these things from being. Whether literally or metaphorically I do not pretend to know. But nonetheless my dreams have been pointing or insighting the coming of a peoples that defy what I have always known as reality and harnessing a divine abilities like (walking on water) or similarly to those in the film the matrix. This film I havent seen in 1.5 years. These dreams are few and far between but when I have them, there is that reasonance that lingers with you imploring me to consider more deeply their implications. Once again literally or metaphorically I cannot say, but I am wonder to the interpretation or if others have had similar dreams as of late?

Rev Curt
Watchman7
"the mystery, GOD in you"
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Reverend. Thats a very profound vision. We do have a member that is expirienced in broadcasting. Brother Ben/Mystic Power

This is awesome do keep us posted Brother. Lets all try an post, document
since so many of us seem to be expiriencing these things at this time.

Brother Goldie has asked me if I know anyone in the West Virigina area.
If so to tell them to batten down the hatches.So this is a good place to mention it.

Peace and love everyone pleasant flights and dreams

Numbers 12:6
he said, "Listen to my words: "When a prophet of the LORD is among you, I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams.

Joel 2:28
[ The Day of the LORD] "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
- show in context -

Acts 2:17
“ ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/

Last edited by Lilli on Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool dream...glad it spoke to you....

Smile
aeroplane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone ever been to a big city hovering in the air over some mountains? I found myself there once and I'll never forget it. I remembered visiting what seemed to be a Buddhist temple and joining in the meditation. BTW - this happened while I was a born-again christian fanatic. Shocked

Anyone else been there or some plane similiar?

US President Jimmy Carter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: