THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Visions and Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just go back to sleep if I should wake an they start again.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
Mystic Power wrote:

Many years ago, in such dreams, I would often visit what I came to call THE LIBRARY. I've met a lot of metaphyical folks who are also familiar with it. Probably, we all go there.

I have a place where I often end up in my dreams and it sounds a lot like that. Maybe a bit more messy and muddled, but I think that has more to do with my state of mind than anything else Smile There are loads of rooms (it seems endless) with random stuff in them that makes sense at the time, and when I'm there I get this feeling of learning something important, or being able to make sense of things that had been confusing me. Even though the place is huge, I never seem to feel lost or try to find a way out and even though at the time I know exactly what's going on (fully aware its a dream), I don't remember much afterwards.

That's the place. It is quite huge. The Library is part of a larger complex of structures that I call The Citadel.

Don't worry too much about remembering. I think you do remember, but on a different level (layer) of consciousness. The things you learn or remember during your visit/dream will becom manifest to you in waking consciousness either as your own ideas, or as some other methed of information which you are attracting to you.

Thoughts are energy and like energies attract similar "globs" of thought-energy.

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben

Quote:
kitty (sounding like a big hippy) xox

There are lots worse things to sound like. Laughing
Pretend you sound like a "sage"...that sounds nice.

Bliss: Never leave home without it.

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sis Lilli wrote:
Talk to brother Goldie Ben He goes there to that library often.

I know he does. Wink

You do, too, as does Bro Joe and many others on these boards and beyond...(names withheld for the sake of bandwidth... Wink ...)

The place is so huge, however, that it never seems crowded.

I suppose we could all try an 'xperiment and set the intention to see each other there and remember.

Bliss: Never leave home without it.

Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink We have so many frequant flyers with one foot in this world and the other in the other. I thank God for this blessing and power.

And its ok with me if some of you find it an ecentric way to travel. We fly the friendly skys.

Romadons preicous mother who will be 99 in july has been doing it since she was 7. I told Rommie I was sending my spirit to kiss Blessed Millie and give him a soul hug. She didnt know we had this conversation. Low and behold ther next night she told Rommie she saw a sphere of light come thru the window and brush by her cheek. We are all so much more then whats incased in these earthsuits we call bodies. I would encourage any of you to try this.

I was able to describe to brother Joe what he looked like way before the pics came to be posted.

I also felt brother Joes spirit as he embraced my husbands spirit one day in his flights. Not even knowing at the time that Joe was doing it. We compared notes later. I am up for any expiermentation. woooo hooo

Remember to surround yourself with Jahs loving light.
Have a blessed flight everyone. Hallelujah and Glory to Jah

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess

Last edited by Lilli on Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeroplane wrote:
Mystic wrote:
Quote:
My dreams have always, mostly, been of the lucid variety, i.e., I am aware that I am dreaming whilst dreaming.

I used to do that all the time, but then it stopped. Any suggestions on how to reenter lucid dreaming Mystic?

I wish I could explain it easily and succintly. I've just always been a Lucid Dreamer. I'm always aware that I'm dreaming whilst dreaming.

If you Google Lucid Dreaming you'll find a couple of good sites/forums that offer tips.

I'm sure there are also Yahoo! Groups that are based on that theme, as well.

Basically, the only thing that keeps us from dreaming lucidly is the thought-energy that suggests that we can't...

Stay open to the thought of Lucidity and give yourself a suggestion just prior to sleeping that "tonight I will dream lucidly and will remember the dream(s)..."

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:
I suppose we could all try an 'xperiment and set the intention to see each other there and remember.

That never worked (so far), we tried with a couple of people a few times in the past, seems the only one you can get close to and talk with is the old dude who shows you where to find things.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sis Lilli wrote:
just go back to sleep if I should wake an they start again.

I love doing that! Awakening and thinking, "Hmmm....that was a nice one...., and then returning to that dream...already in progress, so to speak. Laughing

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly Exclamation

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Stokes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other week I awoke 2 or 3 times within a 3 hour period and kept returning to the same dream, it's like good sex - it just happens when you let it. Laughing

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

My wife and I have been trying it for some time now, with no success...we'll keep trying.

I remember Richard Bach saying that he and his wife Leslie tried for 6 months before they finally met in Dreamland....
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
That never worked (so far), we tried with a couple of people a few times in the past, seems the only one you can get close to and talk with is the old dude who shows you where to find things.

Oh...that guy.

Maybe we're supposed to tip him or something. Laughing

Yeah...I've not enjoyed great (any) success "meeting" someone there.

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At different times me and someone else had the same dream two times..

I dreamed I was going thru the a rich forest of Columbia with a native and he had a burro.

When I woke up my x husband said. " I had the strangest dream last night. I was with Juan Valdez and a donkey." Shocked

The other shared dream was with a girlfriend who was visiting us.

Then...

Once I dreamed I had pulled home and was in our long driveway and I had groceries and my 3 small children, my path was blocked by a huge rv a trashy one with a dumpy car being towed behind. It was stuck in the mud. i got out of my car in the dream and went an knocked on the RV door. I real burly man with a crew cut and wild salt and pepper chest and back and arm hair. he was wearing a strap t shirt. I asked why he was blocking my drive and he said hed move it as soon as he got unstuck.
He was gruff natured and all of a sudden a malota little girl with black very curly long hair stuck her head around his leg in the door. I knew at that instant that child did not belong to him. I woke up and then woke my husband up and dictated the whole dream to him as it had uspet me terrably. he remembers it to this day. Then about 1 yr later on cnn I am cooking dinner and I hear this little girll has been found and I stepped into the door way and there was that man. A trailer park lady had called them in because she knew the child wasnt going to school. The little girl was returned to her parents. they both were exactly as they were in my dream and as I described to my husband. My husband was sitting there in the easy chair. Both of our mouths open wide. Shocked Shocked Unable to comprhend it all. I still wonder to this day why I had the dream as we had not even heard of the missing girl till her rescue. I guess perhaps the Lord just wanted to show myself and others to listen to my dreams. The prophetic ones he never fails to make sure I have told someone. The nonsense dreams I can vaguly remember and do not feel the slightes incling to tell somebody. So I thank God for the wittnesses he gives me to these expirences. halleluJah and Glory to Jah
Psalms 16:7 - I will bless Jehovah, who giveth me counsel; even in the nights my reins instruct me

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess

Last edited by Lilli on Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:
Quote:

My wife and I have been trying it for some time now, with no success...we'll keep trying.

Might as well. Can't dance. ...and it don't cost nuffin'. Laughing

Quote:
I remember Richard Bach saying that he and his wife Leslie tried for 6 months before they finally met in Dreamland....

Ohhh...that's right. I'd forgotten that. I know several folks who've tried, but with no great success...yet.

But, hey.... Very Happy

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
thewatchman7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: astral projection? Reply with quote

quickly brushing over the previous statements to hurry and get in this conversation I have made it.

I dream when I sleep, but there were 2 times when I was around 16
that I believe I experienced astral projection. The first time I had been reading some "Pagan" literature and decided to try it. Nothing for a week and a half. Then one night meditating on my bed I drifted into dream. I had decided before sleeping if I seen one of three things I would know I was dreaming and awake in dreamland. I noticed my foot and realized I was dreaming, the dream continued and I realized whatever I thought imediatley was. I thought this is lucid but I wanna leave the body. Still in dream knowing Im dreaming I focused on my room and spiritually arising.
I felt my chest lean forward and myself rise and there was a sound like a jet engine or rush of air, a swoosh like sound, Knowing what was happening my heart raced and I became very excited. Unfortunately I became so excited I literally awoke and felt the fall back into my body.
It was a trip and every (sense) dreams are a different, living world to me.
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewatchman7 wrote:
Unfortunately I became so excited I literally awoke and felt the fall back into my body.

Yes. That seems to happen a lot, to a lot of folks.

Quote:
It was a trip and every (sense) dreams are a different, living world to me.

Oh, yes. Some shaman's call it DREAM TIME... and it is a "place" as real as anything else we know...

...and what a loaded sentence that is... Laughing

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: