THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Visions and Dreams
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Visions and Dreams Reply with quote

Numbers 12:6
he said, "Listen to my words: "When a prophet of the LORD is among you, I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams.

Joel 2:28
[ The Day of the LORD] "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
- show in context -

Acts 2:17
“ ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams

Brother Goldie had a vision of this big freeze a cpl weeks before it happened. Some other members have been having dreams & visions too. Have you?

Northeast Bracing For Second Winter Storm

POSTED: 6:20 pm EST January 25, 2005
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EST January 25, 2005

Wednesday may be another snow day for some Massachusetts schoolchildren, as the region braces for more snow on top of what's been dumped by the blizzard of '05.

WINTER RESOURCES

Winter Weather Guide
Winter Flooding Safety Tips
Airport Delays
Local Radar and Forecasts
U.S. Radar
Current Weather Advisories
Current Wind Chill
Wind Chill Calculator
DRIVING
Car Prep
Driving Tips
Rock Salt Not Best To Melt Ice

A winter storm watch is in effect in Massachusetts, where forecasters said another 6 inches could fall north and south of Boston, as well as on Cape Cod.

In New Bedford, some side streets still haven't been plowed since the big weekend storm. Residents cleared entire streets with shovels and snowblowers.

To the south in Rhode Island, most major roads are clear, but many minor ones are still covered and slippery, as are sidewalks. Government offices have reopened, and schools are set to be back on schedule Wednesday.

Previous Stories:
January 24, 2005: 20 Dead After Winter Storm Slams Northeast
January 22, 2005: Snow, High Winds Pummel Eastern U.S.
January 22, 2005: Winter Storm Hits From Dakotas To Long Island
January 20, 2005: N.C. Gov. Declares Emergency As Snow, Ice Snarls Roads
Each of the above Previous storysis a clikable link if you care to read more.
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/weather/4129553/detail.html

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
aeroplane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, Lilli. Recently, while meditating I entered a state of ego loss that lasted about half an hour. Upon returning, I realized I had become aware of what I will call 'The Script of Life'. If such a script does exist, couldn't we become aware of it?

I began to wonder if visions of the future and dejá vu experiences are just moments when we have had a glimpse of this script. Is there really such a thing as 'free will'? Couldn't that be just an illusion to keep us from becoming aware of the script? What if all our decisions, right or wrong, have already been made and we just unconsciously follow the script?

I'm not really sure about that hypothesis. Another thought I had is that the statistics about prophesying haven't changed. But because we live in the Information Age we are more aware of this phenomina that has been happening since the beginning of time.

I wonder if dolphins have foresight?

US President Jimmy Carter
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeroplane wrote:
Interesting, Lilli. Recently, while meditating I entered a state of ego loss that lasted about half an hour. Upon returning, I realized I had become aware of what I will call 'The Script of Life'. If such a script does exist, couldn't we become aware of it?

I began to wonder if visions of the future and dejá vu experiences are just moments when we have had a glimpse of this script

My dreams have always, mostly, been of the lucid variety, i.e., I am aware that I am dreaming whilst dreaming.

Many years ago, in such dreams, I would often visit what I came to call THE LIBRARY. I've met a lot of metaphyical folks who are also familiar with it. Probably, we all go there.

The Library was HUGE...like a large ancient "monastery" of undeterminable origin. It was Universal.

Shelves of books and manuscripts and scrolls extended in all directions as far as the eye could see...and ridiculously tall.

I would always be standing at a lecturn-type book stand or sitting at a table reading from this one gigantic old book. It contained everything that I wanted to know. As Douglas Adam's says in Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy, it was about Life...the Universe...and...oh...just EVERYTHING."

We're talking the proverbial "Secrets of the Universe," here. All the knowledge I'd ever sought. It was concise and clear and made so much sense!

I was always so amazed and satisified.

But, as I would awaken...the print would become unstable and begin to not make sense. And it would begin to fade from memory almost instantly, before I was even fully awake.

As I awoke, I would float up and away from the open book, and it would become smaller and smaller.

Awake, I could remember every detail of the library...EXCEPT that glorious information!

It was very frustrating to be unable to remember that dynamic and exilarating knowledge. But, the dreams continued and I loved them.

Years later...I realized that everything that comprises my current Reality Model was the info that I'd been shown in The Library. I had retained it, but had not been fully conscious of it, until later...when I was at the appropriate place in my path.

I'm quite sure we all go there....and we can suggest to ourselves, just prior to sleep, that we will visit The Library and do so lucidly.

Quote:
Is there really such a thing as 'free will'? Couldn't that be just an illusion to keep us from becoming aware of the script? What if all our decisions, right or wrong, have already been made and we just unconsciously follow the script?

The "problem" of Free Will ceases to be a "problem" when we begin to consider the fluid nature of reality. Rather than seeing "reality" as a single linear event, we can begin to toy with the idea of co-existing Probable Realities which are parallel, yet intertwining, comingling, intersecting and blending....somewhat like the branches of a tree, yet all interconnected and always springing from the eternal NOW.

Thought is creative energy. Our decisions, opinions and Core Beliefs allow us to weave in and out of probable realities all the time....every minute of every day, we literally shift through various dimensions of reality without being aware of it, unless we have become attuned to that sort of thing.

Parallel probable realities and dimensions are not merely science fiction. It's how things really work.

Why? We can imagine "god", The Great Mystery, subjectively experiencing ITself as you...as me....and each and every one of us, in each and every probablility that could exist within the infinite.

It must be a real HOOT! God loves us, because God IS us, ever creating and flowing from this Eternal NOW.

( I've always felt that science fiction mythology did a better job, sometimes, than religion at explaining IT. )

Quote:
I'm not really sure about that hypothesis. Another thought I had is that the statistics about prophesying haven't changed. But because we live in the Information Age we are more aware of this phenomina that has been happening since the beginning of time.

We are all having visions and dreaming dreams these days. Someone a long, long time ago thought we would, and scribbled a note about it.

Quote:

Sure. Why should dolphins be left out?

As ever....these are my opinions. Your mileage may vary.

Follow your Bliss
Ben
P.S. Did it make sense? I'd like your input, 'cause it makes a LOT of sense to me. Laughing

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ben,

Sounds like your library is right up there with the "Akashic records".

Of course, they are the complete records of everyone's lifetimes but you are the second person I know who's actually seen the Library!
My wife is the first...

You might be able to use hypnosis to actually see and use it...if the Guides say so, that is.... Laughing

Joe
zero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been having dreams about a chick lately.

really vivid dreams, maybe im just all stupid in love or something, who knows.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
aeroplane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It must be a real HOOT! God loves us, because God IS us, ever creating and flowing from this Eternal NOW.

It is a hoot. I'm sure you know what I mean if you have ever left this reality and woke up 'overthere'. Suddenly you become aware that overthere is more real than here. I wonder if this life is just a complex dream/game?

About the Library, I've heard other people talk going there. Some even say they've read their live's story but forget almost everything when they return here. That's understandable. There seems to be a veil of amnesia that seperates us from overthere.

Going along the same line of thought that began this thread, I recently read that the Pope considers GWB to be The Antichrist. I seem to recall reading in Revelations something about The Antichrist performing signs and wonders for all the world to see. Lilli, you obviously know the bible very well, what is your opinion of GWB's place (if any) in prophecy?

Mystic Power

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe...

Fyrefly1 wrote:
Hi Ben,

Sounds like your library is right up there with the "Akashic records".

yeah....I think there are similarities.

Quote:
Of course, they are the complete records of everyone's lifetimes but you are the second person I know who's actually seen the Library!
My wife is the first...

I've met a few. The Library never seems crowded, that's for sure... but it's pretty big.

Quote:
You might be able to use hypnosis to actually see and use it...if the Guides say so, that is.... Laughing

Joe

Thanks! That's a great idea. "The Guides" seem to be OK with me.... I've never been carded. Laughing

I feel like I have a backstage pass. Very Happy I realize, though, that I've got all of infinity to explore the place. No hurries.

Bliss on,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zero wrote:
Ive been having dreams about a chick lately.

really vivid dreams, maybe im just all stupid in love or something, who knows.

Love is all there is. Everything else is just a well produced side-show. Laughing

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeroplane wrote:

It is a hoot. I'm sure you know what I mean if you have ever left this reality and woke up 'overthere'. Suddenly you become aware that overthere is more real than here. I wonder if this life is just a complex dream/game?

I think that's as good a description as any. God is dreaming us....God is dreaming through us...the nature of reality being so beyond words, that we have to resort to metaphor and myth just to glimps it.

The Great Mystery. Ya gotta love it.

Quote:
Going along the same line of thought that began this thread, I recently read that the Pope considers GWB to be The Antichrist.

That's three things I like about the pope.

1. that one...
2. He sounds just like Bela Lugosi/Dracula.
3. Nice hats.

I'm thinking about getting a pointy pope hat...but with the two beer can dispenser thingie on the sides. Laughing

Bliss on,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought the pope was the antichrist, and now he's pointing at GW. Laughing

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
aeroplane

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO. I really am laughing my ass off. Laughing Gotta love this community!

Quote:
God is dreaming us....God is dreaming through us...
That is so right on... man. I guess you've been there: laughing at yourself while experiencing being laughed at.

Quote:
That's three things I like about the pope.

1. that one...
2. He sounds just like Bela Lugosi/Dracula.
3. Nice hats.

I'm thinking about getting a pointy pope hat...but with the two beer can dispenser thingie on the sides.

I don't know what's funnier, the pope sounding like Bela Lugosi while performing high mass, or thinking his hat is cool. Now that you've mentioned it, I'd like to get one that had a big bong hidden in it. That way if I ever wanted to be catholic again, I could really enjoy high mass. Yeahhh.

Quote:
I always thought the pope was the antichrist, and now he's pointing at GW.

I'm with ya Ferre on that one. I had been thinking the same thing, that the pope is the The Antichrist. But ya know, I gotta agree with the pope on this one. Of course, maybe the Pope is the False Prophet, Bush is the Antichrist (saying that he's acting in the name of God, but his actions are anti-christian), and finally Schvartzeeeenagar is zee, the Beast. Kind of looks like one, doesn't he?

Lilli, like that response. Get's right to the point. The bible doesn't say anything about who might be who because maybe that's up to us to decide. And your response was like God laughing at the question.

Smoke and Mirrors

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:

Many years ago, in such dreams, I would often visit what I came to call THE LIBRARY. I've met a lot of metaphyical folks who are also familiar with it. Probably, we all go there.

I have a place where I often end up in my dreams and it sounds a lot like that. Maybe a bit more messy and muddled, but I think that has more to do with my state of mind than anything else Smile There are loads of rooms (it seems endless) with random stuff in them that makes sense at the time, and when I'm there I get this feeling of learning something important, or being able to make sense of things that had been confusing me. Even though the place is huge, I never seem to feel lost or try to find a way out and even though at the time I know exactly what's going on (fully aware its a dream), I don't remember much afterwards.

I have experienced sleep paralysis countless times in my life, and also astral projection (or out of body experiences or whatever people call it). I doubted myself at the start, but the more it happened, the less daunting it became and the more I could control it. I really want to learn to control it even more so I can project at will (haven't quite got there yet, even with meditation, but I guess it'll come). Apparently there's a link between lucid dreaming and astral projection, so it'd be really interesting to explore it.

kitty (sounding like a big hippy) xox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:
aeroplane wrote:

I began to wonder if visions of the future and dejá vu experiences are just moments when we have had a glimpse of this script

My dreams have always, mostly, been of the lucid variety, i.e., I am aware that I am dreaming whilst dreaming.

The Library was HUGE...like a large ancient "monastery" of undeterminable origin. It was Universal.

Shelves of books and manuscripts and scrolls extended in all directions as far as the eye could see...and ridiculously tall.

I would always be standing at a lecturn-type book stand or sitting at a table reading from this one gigantic old book. It contained everything that I wanted to know. As Douglas Adam's says in Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy, it was about Life...the Universe...and...oh...just EVERYTHING."

We're talking the proverbial "Secrets of the Universe," here. All the knowledge I'd ever sought. It was concise and clear and made so much sense!

I was always so amazed and satisified.

But, as I would awaken...the print would become unstable and begin to not make sense. And it would begin to fade from memory almost instantly, before I was even fully awake.

As I awoke, I would float up and away from the open book, and it would become smaller and smaller.

Awake, I could remember every detail of the library...EXCEPT that glorious information!

It was very frustrating to be unable to remember that dynamic and exilarating knowledge. But, the dreams continued and I loved them.

Years later...I realized that everything that comprises my current Reality Model was the info that I'd been shown in The Library. I had retained it, but had not been fully conscious of it, until later...when I was at the appropriate place in my path.

I'm quite sure we all go there....and we can suggest to ourselves, just prior to sleep, that we will visit The Library and do so lucidly.

Quote:
Is there really such a thing as 'free will'? Couldn't that be just an illusion to keep us from becoming aware of the script? What if all our decisions, right or wrong, have already been made and we just unconsciously follow the script?

The "problem" of Free Will ceases to be a "problem" when we begin to consider the fluid nature of reality. Rather than seeing "reality" as a single linear event, we can begin to toy with the idea of co-existing Probable Realities which are parallel, yet intertwining, comingling, intersecting and blending....somewhat like the branches of a tree, yet all interconnected and always springing from the eternal NOW.

Thought is creative energy. Our decisions, opinions and Core Beliefs allow us to weave in and out of probable realities all the time....every minute of every day, we literally shift through various dimensions of reality without being aware of it, unless we have become attuned to that sort of thing.

Parallel probable realities and dimensions are not merely science fiction. It's how things really work.

Why? We can imagine "god", The Great Mystery, subjectively experiencing ITself as you...as me....and each and every one of us, in each and every probablility that could exist within the infinite.

( I've always felt that science fiction mythology did a better job, sometimes, than religion at explaining IT. )

Quote:

We are all having visions and dreaming dreams these days. Someone a long, long time ago thought we would, and scribbled a note about it.

Quote:

Sure. Why should dolphins be left out?

As ever....these are my opinions. Your mileage may vary.

Follow your Bliss
Ben
P.S. Did it make sense? I'd like your input, 'cause it makes a LOT of sense to me. Laughing

Talk to brother Goldie Ben He goes there to that library often.

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
aeroplane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
Quote:

I used to do that all the time, but then it stopped. Any suggestions on how to reenter lucid dreaming Mystic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: