THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Veterans and holy anointing oil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Veterans and holy anointing oil Reply with quote

Aloha. This just in. I can see now how we will be able to get Cannabis to Veterans in the U.S.A.; not as "medical marijuana", which both the V.A. and the feds deny, block and ridicule, but as holy anointing oil sacrament protected by the Constitution! Mahalo ke akua.

Subject: Re: Holy anointing oil Testimony
Date: March 14, 2006 9:06:43 AM HST

Dear Reverend Brother Roger:

Beloved of god. I present you with another testimony of a member of Our Church of Northwest Arkansas, and a member of Veterans For Christ, Inc, as a disabled Army vet.

RIGHTEOUS TESTIMONY REGARDING USE OF HOLY ANOINTING OIL

Ms --- ------- is a disabled Army veteran under constant care and multiple surgeries at VAMC Fayetteville, AR, with severe injuries and crippling consequences of service connected disabilities to the feet, legs, back, etc.

She was first anointed with HAO last summer for severe back pain---positive results with immediate relief from pain and reduced swelling after repeated applications.

Recently anointed her feet after surgery---positive results allowing "-----------" to leave wheelchair and walk unasisted.

Most recently, VAMC pulled all of her teeth, leaving gaping wounds. Nothing helped this elder sister, and as a last resort she anointed her gums and the pain ceased, gums grew closed with all bone and tooth chips expelled. Times anointed unknown.

We give thanks to Almighty God for His Holy Anointing Oil, given through Moses & Aaron (Psalm 131) to all high priests, after the Order of Melchezedek, through Christ Our Lord!

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

Holy Heavenly Father,

We come to you now, in Prayer and Supplication, with Thanksgiving, requesting your Divine Attention to the Consecration of this, Your Holy Anointing Oil.

We set it apart, in your sight, to be used for Sacred Anointing.

Most Holy One, Creator, we seek your cleansing of all our impurities, that we may stand before you blameless and washed of our iniquities and cleansed of all our sins.

We offer ourselves as willing sacrifices. Fill us with Your Holy Spirit that we may do your Will in the application of this, Your Holy Anointing Oil, given to us by Your Word, passed down throughout all generations.

We ask it in the Name of your Son, Our Saviour, Amen

###
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: More great goodness! Reply with quote

Hello friends,

Aloha. This is truly heartwarming testimony from a sincere and dedicated man of God. Enjoy the possibilities ... and ...

All the very best to you,

Roger

###

Dear Reverend Brother Roger:

Grace and Peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who has called us to this special ministry.

Our Holy Anointing Oil is completing a work that leaves so many of us in absolute Awe, as I still must report a 100% healing activity with all who received the anointing.

Elder Sister Dee was in agony three (3) months after the VAMC yanked every tooth from her head, with gums gaping open. In desperation she anointed herself and gained instant relief from the pain and several applications later the gums grew back to cover the jawbone.

Reverend Brother, Chosen & Beloved of God, so many responses to Cannabis from the mainstream Christian ministries is too negative to repeat, and they nearly say that us Pot Preachers are nothing more than stoners who justify our religious use of Cannabis so we can get high, even in church. My response is not always acceptable, but I point out that Satan came to steal, kill and destroy, whily the Lord came that we might have life, and have it more abundantly! (John 10:10)

So I ask you, my Reverend Brother, who heals? Is it not Almighty God Himself? I recall fondly that my Lord Jesus, Jah Yeshua, who was first accused of casting out Satan by Satan's power!

One day soon (I Pray) we shall be able to anoint everyone everywhere, especially as we approach to time when we can use the original measurements!

Reverend Brother, tell the People of God about this, that they may know we seek God's Will.

Barruch, Ha Ba B'shem Adonai! (Being interpreted: "Blessed is he that comes in the Name of the Lord!"
Numbers 6:24-26

Brother Paul

###
Rasgeese
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God is Good. The LORD is good. The holy oil is blessed. The tree is life. That plant is JEHOVAH. The everlasting. The almighty. The king of the forrest. Give thanks and praises to Gods annointed.

bless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: