THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
US tried to plant WMDs, failed: whistleblower

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: US tried to plant WMDs, failed: whistleblower Reply with quote

Quote:
Daily Times Monitor

According to a stunning report posted by a retired Navy Lt Commander and 28-year veteran of the Defense Department (DoD), the Bush administration’s assurance about finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was based on a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) plan to “plant” WMDs inside the country. Nelda Rogers, the Pentagon whistleblower, claims the plan failed when the secret mission was mistakenly taken out by “friendly fire”, the Environmentalists Against War report.

Nelda Rogers is a 28-year veteran debriefer for the DoD. She has become so concerned for her safety that she decided to tell the story about this latest CIA-military fiasco in Iraq. According to Al Martin Raw.com, “Ms Rogers is number two in the chain of command within this DoD special intelligence office. This is a ten-person debriefing unit within the central debriefing office for the Department of Defense.”

The information that is being leaked out is information “obtained while she was in Germany heading up the debriefing of returning service personnel, involved in intelligence work in Iraq for the DoD and/or the CIA. “According to Ms Rogers, there was a covert military operation that took place both preceding and during the hostilities in Iraq,” reports Al Martin Raw.com, an online subscriber-based news/analysis service which provides “Political, Economic and Financial Intelligence”.

Al Martin is a retired Lt Commander (US Navy), the author of a memoir called “The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider,” and is considered one of America’s foremost experts on corporate and government fraud. Ms Rogers reports that this particular covert operation team was manned by former military personnel and “the unit was paid through the Department of Agriculture in order to hide it, which is also very commonplace”.

Read full article here :
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/?page=story_12-8-2003_pg1_9

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying not to cuss.................(*^&*&^$&^*()&*(#$&^()&*&W$%&^&*(&*%^$%*()*_*)&^&*%(*()&&^$&*(+)()_**(&%#$&(**()^$&^%$&% cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When they first started all of this the first thing I was telling people was that I bet they find something, even if they have to plant it. When nothing was found I ALMOST started feeling bad I originaly thought that. Now I see I wasnt wrong...

Surprised though? Nope.

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Ferre

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Colin Powell Press Remarks with Foreign Minister of Egypt Amre
Moussa, February 24, 2001
He [Saddam] has not developed any significant capability with respect
to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional
power against his neighbors.
In Powell's own words, proof that they knew Saddam had been disarmed
and did not have weapons of mass destruction in 2001.

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2001/933.htm

Some more prove of what a lying bastards they are. THY KNEW he [Saddam] had no WMD's. The same Colin Powell told the UN he had prove Saddam had them WMD's on a later date.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In London those Alquieda found there, had in there possesion bombs that had a gas in it that would have caused the death of all whom breathed it. Friends dont get so outraged at the administrations lies.We know what dogs they are, it will be exposed.Please prepare for a storm a big storm that would perhaps knock you without power or water.
When they have bombs like that with gas in it that can kill many many ... all who breathe it. The alquida in London was set to blow those bombs in a London train station. I conseider those wmd dont you? Is this the "black cloud" operation alquida was talking about? We are all in danger.
All of Bushes lies will come out be assured, but I think were worrying about something in ther past here when we are clearly in iminent danger.
Supply yourselves as if preparing for a bad storm. get supplys laid up. Water candles food canned meats a camping cooker. matches papers prepare what you would need if the lights were out for a few days an the stores were closed. water jugs if your using 2 litre pop bottles put a drop or 3 of clorox in it to prevent any bacteria growing. and dont forget the DUCT TAPE.
My household is preparing I hope you all are too. Love Lilli
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
indicaspice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely basing a war on "lies" is grounds for impeachment.

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impeached ? That seems to light to
me.cussing cussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussing
cussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussing
cussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussing
cussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussingcussing
cussingcussingcussingcussing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: