THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
U.S. "Exterminations"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: U.S. "Exterminations" Reply with quote

Peacekeeping, American style

If you're yearning for some reality tv tonight, download the following footage of Apache helicopters' "exterminations." The download takes a minute, requires a bit of patience. Then, though, it should be distributed.

High teck killers :

http://www.thecia.net/users/stewarte/apachehit.mpg

I don't think that kind of action is allowed by the Geneva convention. Evil or Very Mad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Echo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distastefull. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Rev. Chazman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok if you say its needed to do, im doing it. It will take a while for me to download it though haha. Been downloading for a bit now and only up to 9%... Not to bad I guess. Smile

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Boojum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the gunship murdering the iraquis round the tractor? - I don't want to see that again if it is, was posted on another board earlier & really upset me. I'll say here something like I said there, what can we expect when young men are trained to be killing machines, put in charge of that kind of hardware, filled with synthetic amphetamines to keep them alert, and are then sent into a desert full of what they will almost certainly have been led to believe are millions of savage towelheads bent on their insane fatwah against the almighty uncle sam.

You will reap what you sow, I believe that's in the good book, is it not?, well it looks to me like Bush is sowing a whirlwind, to clumsily mix sayings.
And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
American Beauty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: