THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
U.S Founding Fathers' Statements Concerning the Jews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: U.S Founding Fathers' Statements Concerning the Jews Reply with quote

If this does not make it clear what is going on here in the US and around the world, I don't know what will.

Quote:
"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pests to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

Source: Maxims of George Washington by A.A. Appleton & Co.

As the American colonies rose in revolt against political oppression occasioned by the attempt of Jewish banking houses in Europe to consolidate their economic foothold in the New World, no man among the Founding Fathers was more alert to the designs of international Jewry than that shrewd elder statesman of the American Revolution, Benjamin Franklin. Perhaps Ben Franklin's most damning indictment of Jewry was contained in his famous prophecy at the Constitutional Convention of 1787 in Philadelphia. In one of the most anti-Jewish utterances of all time, he declared:

Read the rest here: http://iamthewitness.com/listeners/U.S.Founding.Fathers'.Statements.Concerning.the.Jews.htm

Seek the TRUTH.....whatever it may be.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
stavros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful how badly you criticize the jews. Some are my friends. Their government just like mine, is fucked in the head.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me? First, I'll have you know that somewhere in my family history, my bloodline is mixed with Jews.

Second, I didn't say anything about Jews. Those are DIRECT quotes from George Washington and Benjamin Franklin.

Third. Those quotes were a very stern warning, and were absolutely CORRECT.

Fourth. Although they didn't know it as ZIONISM like we do today and lumped ALL Jews together, that does NOT discredit the facts I have presented.

You are the one who should be careful about publicly threatening someone who exercises FREE speech. I have every right to speak about Jews or any other race or religion, especially considering I have Jewish blood.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
stavros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You are the one who should be careful about publicly threatening someone who exercises FREE speech. I have every right to speak about Jews or any other race or religion, especially considering I have Jewish blood".

And just when did I threaten you? Mellow out!
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What other reason should I be careful then?

-James Madison

David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I know. The talmud says we are animals. ALL goyim, meaning all non-jews. Befriending them is pointless unless you are a Jew yourself because if not, they will look at you like an animal to be exploited for their gain.

If you haven't, you should read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Once you've read it, you can't confuse yourself that they are not executing the plans laid out in it to a tee.

Full English translation of the protocols: http://iamthewitness.com/books/Protocols.in.Modern.English.htm

-James Madison

stavros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Adam.
If I tell my son to be careful while driving to school, is that a threat? My intentions were more along the line of watch what you read for accuracy.
I have read an original Maxims of George Washington (1894). The quote you referenced is just not there! Pieces and parts of the quote are there but not against anyone of jewish faith. I'm not trying to start a fight with anyone. I hate none. But to post an untruth without proof is dangerous. Ask the monkey in charge of my country.
Peace to all.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh huh...what did you read this page and quote it likey you saw the original?

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/what_they_said.html

The whole quote is there minus ONLY "(the jews)" that is the only part not there. That was inserted for those who don't know who "THEY" were that Washington spoke of. THEY are the Jews who have controlled the planet's money supply for centuries. It's no question he was speaking of the jews.

The monkey in charge of your country has taken a knee before the queen of england and is a devout Zionist as well. Why are you defending jews so much? Ask youself, why defend people who think you are an animal? People who believe ONE FINGERNAIL from a jew is worth more than 1,000 of you? Unless your jewish, I wonder why you bother.

Unless you truly understand their history of being kicked out of 79 different countries for their EVIL ways don't argue. The jews are to STILL be living in EXILE for their SINS because they are evil, and they STILL don't get it.

Here's the monkey in charge, again, in case you missed these photos in another thread:

You can fool some of the people most of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all the time.

-James Madison

stavros

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Adam Quotes
"The whole quote is there minus ONLY "(the jews)"

You can't finish a puzzle if you have one piece that doesn't belong to it.
What is truth?
Peace to all.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do the jews not belong to this puzzle? Please explain. Let's not be cryptic and try to debunk something without any fact to back it up. Let's see...the Rothschilds, Oppenhiemers, Rockefellers, etc....all zionists. What else would Washington and Franklin be talking about? It was patently obvious to Franklin that Washington felt the same way about the jews....so please tell, who else would he be speaking of? Rolling Eyes

-James Madison

Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More on this topic. Do jews run america? They sure did when Clinton was president, and they do now. The following link lists Jews within the Clinton adminstration: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/clilist.htm

Piece of that list:

Madeleine Albright
Secretary of State

Robert Rubin
Secretary of Treasury

William Cohen
Secretary of Defense

Dan Glickman
Secretary of Agriculture

George Tenet
CIA Chief

Samuel Berger
Head National Security Council

Evelyn Lieberman
Deputy Chief of Staff

Stuart Eizenstat
Under Secretary of State

Charlene Barshefsky
U.S. Trade Representative

Susan Thomases
Aide to First Lady

Janet Reno
Attorney General

Joel Klein
Assistant Attorney General

Gene Sperling
National Economic Council

Funny it has the same quotes at the bottom. Oh shoot...they have a list of Bush's jews too! http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bushlist.htm

-James Madison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: