THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Urgent News From Iraq -- War Escalation Rapid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Urgent News From Iraq -- War Escalation Rapid Reply with quote

Quote:
urgent news from iraq / from Eman Khammas ofOccupation Watch Center
Urgent.. urgent.. action needed...... forwarding mail to the list of
World Tribunal on Iraq
Ayse Berktay
-------------------------------
forwarding the mail from Ms Eman of Occupation Watch Center in Bagdad
through Mr. Asai Kenji, a journalist in Japan.
akira
Iraqi cities are being sieged and bombed by missiles and tanks. Sadr,
Adamiya, Kufa, Falloja, Shula and others. Civilians are being killed.
The high way to Falluja is closed. News from Falluja say that bodies
are lying in the streets, no ambullances, no water, no electricity.
Journalists are not allowed in, cameras are smashed. They say this
will go on for days. pls help.
Eman
http://listi.jpberlin.de/mailman/listinfo/1502europe-coordination

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And all those parents of soldiers are going to be Bushes downfall election time. I am just sure of it. Those 5 that was burned and dragged thru the streets were local men from our area. the parents are sick an tired of Bush sacrificing their children to the war gods.
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madness continues.... Something needs to be done soon. No good can come from this war.

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
kytaira

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, in my opinion, believe that Bush is gonna be the beginning of the end for the Empire of of the United States of America. You see, in history, every major empire (the Romans, the Greeks, the Aztecs, the Incans) have all fallen in time. The usa is another empire that is slowly losing its footing within society with the help of leaders like Bush. His lies are not even being covered up with any of the effort that the government has used in the past. "There's chemical weapons and weapons of mass destruction, let's get em!!!" and then suddenly "Uhhhh, ok maybe we wus wrong about the weapons but that animal has been helping out our enemies so he deserves it anyways!" (latter part said in a voice like Forrest Gump!) lol I have nothing against Americans at all, just the lies and propoganda that your government creates everyday. It's not your fault directly, It's your vote (except this last one!), so don't throw it away.

That last election y'all had was really fucked up though. I truely believe that Bush called his Daddy and his old Bones buddies so they might screw with the florida election. Why people might wonder? Well, apart from the obvious one, to be the president and get all the ladies, I think it was more directly daddy. Dubya (as he is so fondly known! LOL) wanted a chance to be something his dad wasn't, or more closely wanted to finish what his dad didn't. Now, Daddy wants his son to get in there and finish what he didn't too, so he rigs the whole deal and gets his old war back. War is supposed to make money they say, only this time his bullshit reasons for the war (on iraq, not afghanistan, that one was deserved) fell out from under him and the people were exposed to his lies. They began to doubt their government and so did the rest of the world, causing their economy to start into a downward slide as opposed to the cash cow thier war was supposed to be.
Sorry, kinda just went off on a rant, I do that occasionally! LOL never mind me I'm just praying and partaking in the sacremntal joys of life, while I wait to toddle of to slumber filled parties in my room! I hope the yellow aligator and the purple elephant get along tonite, I hate cleaning up after one of those fights! And don't even get me started on that damned Green bus that keeps dropping off those damned colored animals and them friggen underpants gnomes. You wouldn't believe how much beer and sacrement a massive gorilla can pack into his pockets when you try and kick them out through your snoring and drooling on the pillow and all. But it's ok, once I fix the broken knee my house suffered from my last slumber filled party, I'm gonna run for president and legalize elephant prostitution. Oh yeah and the Sacrement too.
But, untill the presidency is legally stolen by me, I'll just have to buy a whip. Whip it! Whip it good! booty So, until the next time my car get a wicked nose bleed and I come calling for some assistance for my assitants,
I bid you nice dreams. Maybe you'll even be at my party!
Rev. Anthony
LOL
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You hit the proverbial nail on the head Reverend and Mrs Anthony
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: