THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Upcoming hempfest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ragurama
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Upcoming hempfest Reply with quote

I know of a hempfest that goes on every year in Niota Tennessee sometime around June. I am going to find out the details. Gob Bless
mc nick-grassmoke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good. if you have any contact info. for bands performing, let me know, we are performing at the Warped Tour and a couple of other Hempfests this year, any info. would be appreciated.
peace.- Nick, Herbillest.
Pepper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nick,

You should check out the Ohio Hempfest. I went in 2003 and had a great time. Look here--->http://www.ohiohemp.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: