THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Tommy Chong released from prison
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Romadon
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Terrapin Hollow Conservatory

Last edited by Romadon on Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by Romadon on Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw him on the tonight show. He is looking great and his humors sweet. The man never even had a parking ticket in his life. No arrest ever.
He said they came with guns and ask "Do you have any drugs?" He replyed with a laugh "Well yes I'm Tommy Chong" Laughing for petes sake.

With everything going on in the world it truly to me is awful that the man was jailed. The mans a danger to no one yet were allowed to purchase ciggarettes which even kill second hand smoke victams.

What a mis- use of the justice system. Tommy isnt even American he has dual citizenship.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
kytaira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a side note.....(Still an important note...)

I have yet to read about very many, or actually any, people being jailed from the operation "Pipe Dreams". Well, except of course, Tommy Chong.
So really, the only "movement" Tommy hurt was his own. None of the other people "taken Down" during the bust that happend along with Tommy's and other's were jailed at all. As a matter of factly, the rest of those people lost product and were fined a monetary punishment instead of a jail sentance. (again, except Tommy.)So as these facts lay out, who's movement did he really hurt? Your's Ferre? I doubt it as you have already fought and won your freedoms....Mine? I'm a canadian, and even though we're neighbours, he has not affected MY movement any...Maybe even the Americans movement? Again, eh-eh! As the only person jailed by the Operation Pipe Dreams was Tommy. The rest were fined and sent home to see their families.

So again I ask, what SHOULD Tommy have done? From what I've read here, it sounds like you would not have been happy until Tommy had possee'd up and started burning municipal buildings, had his entire family arrested and jailed, only to be where he was anyways, just for longer and with some close personal company instead...

This whole thread has been a big waste of time, Unless blood was shed, buildings burned, and americans dead The wrong path to justice has been taken according to our Brother here. What of peaceful assembly? Organized Battles? and Fighting the "good" fight?

I noticed in that one neato pic of yours there Ferre, that your police forces use, what was that there?, a Big Water gun to fend off protestors?!?!?! WOW the afro-americans must be dumbstruck with awe at how you all managed to live through a water gun??? A WATER HOSE!?!
If only the american police used water hoses, that'd be a blessing in disguise! But unfortunately, The US government is known for using, Tear Gas, Clubs, Riot Gear, Shields, Dummy Rounds (Solid Rubber Bullets made to be non-leathal) Real Rounds, Herion, and death to accomplish thier means....

Did Ya search and find some photo's of the Watts riots yet? or the Rodney King Riots? or any Black political riot in american history. All to get them the ever-so-small amounts of "freedoms" they have now. I use quotations because the freedoms are nearly non-existant, and it's a battle (still) raging in the streets here today.

So in the end, I'll agree that fighting and standing up for yourself is the only way to bring about change, and in a perfect world, the governement will listen and make appropriate changes.......in our world, the government simply ups the amount of money they spend to fight back, jail more people than ever, conspire, lie, cheat, steal, and blanket it with a viel of "Righteousness" and shove it down our throats! The more you openly fight and become a thorn in the side of the US government, the more likely your entire family will go missing in a mysterious car wreck, or the police bust in and make life hell daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.

Rev. Anthony
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kytaira wrote:
This whole thread has been a big waste of time, Unless blood was shed, buildings burned, and americans dead The wrong path to justice has been taken according to our Brother here. What of peaceful assembly? Organized Battles? and Fighting the "good" fight?

Dear brother, you also completely miss my point and those pictures are only meant to show we do know police brutality.

If you read what I stated, you can find out I said we won our freedom, and still have it btw, because of our ATTITUDE, NOT VIOLENCE.

This attitude is the main reason why the police is not using exessive violence in our country, if that would happen then we would really have a civil war here and no government has ever dared to push us this far in our entire history because we have this ATTITUDE.

We do not need violence becouse they can never CONTROL us anyway, ALL THIS IS ATTITUDE and this, btw, got Ghandi also where he wanted without violence.

Just don't bow, that's all. just don't have yourself 'pushed', no government is opressing you, you let them.

But hey, what do I know. I live in Holland. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Ferre, I read your posts. I would not comment if I hadn’t.

But now I would like to suggest that we all put this topic to rest. I think this thread had deviated from its original intent, and no real good comes from angry discourse like this.

I am ready to let this go, and I hope the rest of you join me. You are free to continue, of course.. But in these times we really need to rally together. Not tear ourselves apart. We are all different. We have views that differ based on influences that shape our lives. Those influences vary with what part of the world we live. And so they will not always be the same.

I disagree with some things that were said here... But then we don’t always have to agree I guess. I am glad Tommy Chong got out of prison. I feel he was heroic in doing what he did to save his family from certain distress. But nobody else has to think this way, just because I do. And I now accept that.

So I ask that we let this go and consider more important issues. As far as im concerned anyway, that’s what im going to do.

Peace Smile
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Ferre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree Chaz, and believe me, me too I am glad Tommy is back home with his family.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: