THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Tolerance?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does this board tolerate peoples right to their beliefs and their right to say it?
YES! it does.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Yes, it should
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No, it should not!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Nachtschattenreich
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogma, in the pure sense of the term, is the taboo on doubts.

In that definition it is the attitudes of the subject that matter not the object of the doubts.
IntrepidEZJ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this forum, and this ministry, stays diversified.

I think that is the ultimate appeal of this group. Not even the hemp "is as" powerful "as the" diversity in my opinion, when it comes to the drawing power of this organization.

I have no problems with any Christians here, bringing any type of information they want to the forum.

The only thing to realize, is that you will have people who will disagree with your religion, or lack thereof, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR RELIGION OR LACK OF IT IS.

Either you defend it, leave, or agree to disagree.

I don't find it all that difficult personally. And I promise I'm not trying to come off as condescending when I say this.

I understand that those who believe in Jesus, are going to be deeply offended when someone like myself or Ferre disagrees with your positions.

But, it is going to happen, because this is not a "christian" ministry. If anyone had that mis-conception before, I think Ferre has made it plain as day that it isn't the case.

It does not mean Christians are not welcome, it does not mean you cannot express, talk about, or debate your beliefs.

I really hate to see Jack go, as he has put a lot of energy and time into this forum.

Hopefully the testesterone will slow down to a grind, and we can all be friends again.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I hope so too, I really like Rev. Jack, it's just when we get cluttered with posts stating that jesus-is-the-way and without-god-there-is-no-love and this board begins to look like some sort of christian evangelists sect I start feeling a mental blockage to visit these forums. When that happens and I ask to tone the bible worshipping a little down and the christians pull their victim card and start complaining I get pissed off.

When I feel resistance to visit my own forums something is definately out of balance, and when I ask to respect the fact that not everyone is here to get confronted with bible worshipping all the time and specially not to be told that the bible is THE absolute truth and that we should join that religion, because we 'live in the dark' my patience wears thin.

I'm also a bit tired of the clique forming at the Hawai'i forums where a bunch of people hang out who act as if the global forums here are something 'evil' and run by 'dark forces', only because they have been asked to tone their evangelizing down on our boards.

Anyway, this is not the first time, and knowing the obsessive compulsive urge to evenangelize that a certain percentage of christians have build into their system it won't be the last time either.

Sad thing is that there are not many christians who really understand what THC Ministry as a religion is about, it would help them if they would take the effort to learn about the concept, for example to read the works of one of the elders here. <-- Those writings are, for THC Ministry members, of the same importance as the writings of the John the Baptist for christians, with the difference that Brother Matthew Webb is alive and kicking and can answer their questions if they have any.

And I also recommend members to read Rev. Erik's book; Awakening: Theory and Practice for the Aspiring Shaman, instead of trying to teach us the bible doctrines.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Johnny J

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poko wrote:
my religion is truth.

ick.

!!joHnNy J!!
poko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop looking at the mirror, look back to the sun as before, and you will see everything that surrounds you, and smile again.
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: my 2 centavos Reply with quote

Personally I feel sorry for the buggers. Most have no clue even about their own religion. They spew out what they read or are taught with no spiritual understanding at all.

I have been indoctrinated into Episcopal, LDS, 4 square, 7th day Adventist, Nichen shoshu Buddhism, Taoism, Transcendental meditation and Hinduism. I find the same in ALL religions. The vast majority of them have an attraction teaching, then leave the connection to the great unbegotton for them to figure out on their own... sad. Especially when they all teach the same base elements of peace and love.

I truly don’t believe the teachings of Jesus are bad...but then again I don't think Jesus would be a Christian if he were born today.

I also believe that anger and intolerance are blocks from connecting with the divine. I have cultivated Peace, Love and tolerance for all diversities and try and teach hope and love to people through what THEY understand. It's a real rush to show someone to the path of freedom through their own religion.
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: