THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Today I am thankful for........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I am thankful for wonderful prayer warriors.

Last weekend my little nephew came over and was ill with a bad bad cough. My immune system as low as it is from other chronic illness. Sure enough 2 days after he was gone I started coming down with it.

Dr Traci from the Dave Mann prayer thread prayed with me and I was pasting it and praying with her and 2 other members here and oh Glory Hallelujah what an uplifting prayer it was.

What wonderful Souljahs God puts in our midst. I am so thankful for that prayer. It warmed the body mind and spirit.

I had been coughing so hard that I almost would pass out. It would start I couldnt stop. Id stand up and all a sudden sound would distort, my lips went numb, my nose would bleed. and my body would start this strong wobbleing and shaking and for a few seconds I wasnt even coherent enough to know where I was for a few seconds. Recovering in time before blacking completely out.

Sometimes we need a brother or sister to pray for us and I certainly am greatful and appreciate my wonderful "family in Christ" here that takes time out of their day to pray for me. God Bless you.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it Sista Lilli...all day!

Smile

Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: