THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Timing Out questions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> TIP : The Forums, how to use them
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Timing Out questions? Reply with quote

Sometimes I notice is this site "timed" when you are logged in this forum?

Because sometimes I log in this, in middle of posting replies or posting new threads, sometimes I find I get "stuck or bugged" into chatting to some of my friends on my MSN and forgot about posting something here and if I been logged here for a "certain time"... I am not sure how long...

But after finishing typing up my replies or posting new threads after chatting to my friends on MSN or checking other forums/websites... and I click "reply" or "post new thread" depending what I am doing and sometimes I find I have to "log in" my details again....

I don't mind that, but sometimes I find it annoying .... when after logging my details to log into this forum again to post whatever I am typing... but that "View unread posts/replies since your last visit" is different and I miss out checking out the unread replies/post since my last visit when I first orginally entered this site before I got "timed out" and I am clueless to find out how to find these "unread" posts/replies again after I got "timed out".

Anyone could help me with suggestions how I could find these "unread posts/replies" back again using search or something that I missed out after got timed out?

Anyone understand what I am rambling on here or make any sense?

Cheers again,

keep up with good work here crew!

Urbie from Down Under Cool
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
--Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I know. I think you can avoid this by checking the 'remember me next time' box when you login. you will stay logged on even after long time not being active.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> TIP : The Forums, how to use them All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: