THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
This year.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: This year..... Reply with quote

Reflecting dear friends on the year thats quickly fleeting. I came here Dec 12th 2003 what a wonderful year it has been. When I found this place and all of you it truly was one of the most wonderful days of my life. And it has been the absolute BEST YEAR of my life.

I found freedom from pain an disease, I found the most Reverend Roger Christie whos wisdom was able to do what Drs had been trying to do for 10 years. Where morphine an other dangerous drugs failed to do. Rogers healing regime has sustained me. His healing herbal knowledge is wonderful an vast. I found compassion and pure love.

I found a whole family of loving brothers and sisters whom I cherish deep inside my soul. Realtionships that are going to last a lifetime. I found people Just As and MORE dedicated to making changes in this world for us and our children and our childrens children.
I have found brothers and sisters who willingly offered help in counseling me thru problams. I found other healers among you whom have done sessions on me that have results that shock and awe me. You know who you are I thank you.

I get weekly calls from some of you and I love you guys too and cherish our friendships and talks.

Ferre thank you for running this site and Rogers so we can commune together.

Brother Goldie's trip to America and visit with us was wonderful.

I went to a concert in October of 2003 and had a God expierence at the Wicked Wonka tour an knew he wanted me to minister to the juggalos. I literaly cried my clown paint off in joy at the whole expirience not truly comprhending what all God had in mind. I was ordained in December and some time after that the owner of the bands hometown site contacted me at my site and I became a Mod theirs and I am ministering to the Juggalo nation just as he let me know i would be 3 months earlier.

This year the old devil tryed to throw me some curve balls first thru the bad neighbors across the street and the attack of my son. Then my attack and subsequent lump that took 3 months of painful healing.A few other ups and downs. But you know what. THIS IS STILL THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!

Ive learned some wonderful life lessons and been blessed in so many ways. ( You know who you are) I just want to say thank you. I love you all. God Bless you all and may the next year find us blessed with so much freedom and prosperity that all we have to do is enjoy.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

claps

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
sara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loveweed [img]

best wishes to all thc family for 2005!

[/img]
Torkel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2004 had it's up & downs for me too. I thank God that I was led to this Ministry, the members & what it/they STAND for.

The best is yet to come,

Torkel Wink Smile

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know my first 19 days here an learning Rogers "God this is great prayer" Saved my daughter in laws life Jan 1st last year. It did what cpr wasnt doing.

Some of you new friends might want to check this out too.

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=828&start=0

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
HalfDead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thank full for the THC ministry because they don't care who sells what. It's not about $ $ $ with the THC ministry that’s what makes it so grate! Unlike theses other groups out there that steal money from people giving them a fake image that they are out there to free the marijuana plant but then turn around and waste all that money people have given them over the years for nothing.

So out of all my searching I finally found the only group out there in the world that cares more for the people then their $Money$ and I said it before and I'll say it again I think the THC ministry will take the leading roll of freeing the marijuana plant for the marijuana community!

So having something like this for the people to turn to is wonderful, it's grate, it's a hell of a lot more then what others are doing out there that’s for damn sure. Unlike theses other groups you can show that you are working. You can show that you are making a change for the better. So with that said I look forward to supporting the THC ministry to the fullest because I know that the THC ministry cares for the people.

I'm just glad that there are people out there looking out for marijuana smokers & Growers! You just don't understand how much this means to the people, but then again maybe you do because you are helping them!

So with this said I'm glad to support the THC ministry and I look forward in spreading the word! Wink

So untill next time all my marijuana smoking and growing brothers and sisters. Puff, puff. Wink
Stokes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it sure is a good thing that it's not about money.

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: