THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
this is an atrocity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: this is an atrocity Reply with quote

Quote:
U.S. to implant homeless with RFID tags
by Jesse Warrens • Saturday April 03, 2004 at 06:14 AM

U.S. plans to give homeless RFID tags to track their health, numbers, ect...

WASHINGTON (UPI) -- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
said Thursday that it was about to begin testing a new technology
designed to help more closely monitor and assist the nation's homeless
population.

Under the pilot program, which grew out of a series of policy academies
held in the last two years, homeless people in participating cities will
be implanted with mandatory Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags
that social workers and police can use track their movements.

The RFID technology was developed by HHS' Health Resources and Services
Administration (HRSA) in partnership with five states, including
California and New York. "This is a rare opportunity to use advanced
technology to meet society's dual objectives of better serving our
homeless population while making our cities safer," HRSA Administrator
Betty James Duke said.

To: IAHF List
Subject: HHS Announces Program to Implant RFID Tags In Homeless (Implications Vis a Vis Codex Vitamin Issue)
Date: 5 Apr 2004 21:24:13 -0000

IAHF List: The purpose of the Codex effort to ban our access to supplements world wide is to cull our numbers, plain and simple.

The US Department of Health and Human Services is the Federal Agency that oversees the FDA. They have just announced an illegal plan to implant homeless people with subdermal implants in order to track them like dogs ostensibly for (ahem) "their own good." The "reason" they give for implanting homeless people is to keep them from shoplifting, and to track them to check on whether or not they're coming in for forced medication, etc... (see the UPI article below)

Unless we all speak out against this to denounce it to our members of Congress, it will only be a matter of time before Big Brother seeks to implant similar sub dermal tracking chips in all of US. What can ALL of us DO world wide?

We can't stop Codex AT Codex- everything is RIGGED- its nothing but a form of High Drama put on for public consumption but all decisions are made well in ADVANCE of the Codex meetings. The ONLY CHANCE we have to monkeywrench Codex is to support the ANH lawsuit to overturn the EU Food Supplement Directive- please donate to http://www.alliance-natural-health.org

As I read the UPI Article Below about the US Nazi Government's Efforts to force homeless people to take sub dermal implanted microchips so they can be tracked like dogs,

The immortal words of Martin Niemoller haunt my current reverie:
SEE ABOUT NIEMOLLER:
http://www.hoboes.com/html/FireBlade/Politics/niemoller.shtml

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one
left to speak up for me.

by Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

READ THIS UPI ARTICLE AND FORWARD IT- ENCOURAGE EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO SIGN ON TO THE IAHF EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST via http://www.iahf.com for these email updates

http://www.politechbot.com/pipermail/politech/2004-April/000573.html

HHS announces program to implant RFID tags in homeless Declan McCullagh
Thu Apr 1 10:15:52 CST 2004

[This is a joke... I hope! --Declan]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: latest HHS outrage... please circulate widely!
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:26:25 -0500

WASHINGTON (UPI) -- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said Thursday that it was about to begin testing a new technology designed to help more closely monitor and assist the nation's homeless population.

Under the pilot program, which grew out of a series of policy academies held in the last two years, homeless people in participating cities will be implanted with mandatory Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags that social workers and police can use track their movements.

The RFID technology was developed by HHS' Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) in partnership with five states, including California and New York. "This is a rare opportunity to use advanced technology to meet society's dual objectives of better serving our homeless population while making our cities safer," HRSA Administrator Betty James Duke said.

The miniscule RFID tags are no larger than a matchstick and will be implanted subdermally, meaning under the skin. Data from RFID tracking stations mounted on telephone poles will be transmitted to police and social service workers, who will use custom Windows NT software to track movements of the homeless in real time.

In what has become a chronic social problem, people living in shelters and on the streets do not seek adequate medical care and frequently contribute to the rising crime rate in major cities. Supporters of subdermal RFID tracking say the technology will discourage implanted homeless men and women from committing crimes, while making it easier for government workers to provide social services such as delivering food and medicine.

Duke called the RFID tagging pilot program "a high-tech, minimally-intrusive way for the government to lift our citizens away from the twin perils of poverty and crime." Participating cities include New York City, San Francisco, Washington, and Bethlehem, Penn.

Participating states will receive grants of $14 million to $58 million from the federal Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) program, which was created under the McKinney Act to fund support services for the homeless. A second phase of the project, scheduled to be completed in early 2005, will wirelessly transmit live information on the locations of homeless people to handheld computers running the Windows CE operating system.

A spokesman for the National Coalition for the Homeless, which estimates that there are between 2.3 million and 3.5 million people experiencing homelessness nationwide, said the pilot program could be easily abused. "We have expressed our tentative support for the idea to HRSA, but only if it includes privacy safeguards," the spokesman said. "So far it's unclear whether those safeguards will actually be in place by roll-out."

Chris Hoofnagle, deputy director of the Electronic Privacy Information Center, said the mandatory RFID program would be vulnerable to a legal challenge. "It is a glaring violation of the Tenth Amendment, which says that powers not awarded to the government are reserved to the people, and homeless people have just as many Tenth Amendment rights as everyone else," said Hoofnagle, who is speaking about homeless privacy at this month's Computers Freedom and Privacy conference in Berkeley, Calif.

While HRSA's program appears to be the first to forcibly implant humans with RFID tags, the technology is becoming more widely adopted as retailers use it to track goods. Wal-Mart Stores said last year that it will require its top 100 suppliers to place RFID tags on shipping crates and pallets by January 2005.
-----------------

Got any friends who are in DENIAL???? Forward this to them....... tell them to sign up for the IAHF email distribution list at http://www.iahf.com

Appreciate this information? Send a donation to IAHF via paypal at http://www.iahf.com or via IAHF 556 Boundary Bay Rd. Point Roberts, WA 98281 USA

For Health Freedom,
John C. Hammell, President
International Advocates for Health Freedom
556 Boundary Bay Road
Point Roberts, WA 98281-8702 USA
http://www.iahf.com
jham@iahf.com
800-333-2553 N.America
360-945-0352 World

" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the homeless will be treated like animals tracked in the wild? Yeah we live in an enlightened age alright.... NOT.

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Slide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big brother..... Sad
dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prevent Genocide International wrote:
Group Classification on National ID Cards as a Factor in Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing

http://www.preventgenocide.org/prevent/removing-facilitating-factors/IDcards/
The role played by group classification on national identity cards in crimes of genocide in Rwanda and in Nazi Germany should trouble all persons concerned with prevention of genocide. In Nazi Germany in July 1938, only a few months before Kristallnacht, the infamous "J-stamp" was introduced on ID cards and later on passports. The use of specially marked "J-stamp" ID cards by Nazi Germany preceded the yellow Star of David badges. In Norway, where yellow cloth badges were not introduced, the stamped ID card was used in the identification of more than 750 Jews deported to death camps in Poland. (1) Ethnic classification on ID Cards in Rwanda instituted by the Belgian colonial government and retained after independence, was central in shaping, defining and perpetuating ethnic identity. Once the 1994 genocide in Rwanda began, an ID card with the designation "Tutsi" spelled a death sentence at any roadblock. (2) No other factor was more significant in facilitating the speed and magnitude of the 100 days of mass killing in Rwanda.

National ID cards of all kinds are controversial. In recent years in the United States, Britain, Canada and Australia proposals for introducing national ID cards and registry systems have raised debate about governmental control and privacy issues. Classification of ethnic, racial or religious groups on ID cards, however, is a distinctively different issue. Group classification on ID cards or other official personal documents (passports, residence permits, etc.) force a person to be affiliated with a governmentally-defined group and expose persons to profiling and human rights abuses based upon their group identity. In times of crisis such classifications facilitate the targeting of persons on the basis of group affiliation, making individuals readily identifiable for possible detention, deportation, or death.

The Third Reich and the Bush family wrote:

http://www.tupbiosystems.com/articles/bush_nazi.html
"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think"
(Adolf Hitler)

Who made Hitler?
Bush Finances Hitler.
http://www.ciagents.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=384

"George W's grandfather Prescott Bush was among the chief American fundraisers for the Nazi Party in the 1930s and '40s. In return he was handsomely rewarded with plenty of financial opportunities from the Nazis helping to create the fortune and legacy that his son George inherited."

Bush family, along with the Harrimans, Rockefellers, Nazis, neo-Nazis and leaders of the oil and pharmaceutical industries, has been instrumental in a plot to commit genetic genocide against "inferior races".

There are the evidence that AIDS was one of racial programs began in the 1920s with the founding of the Averill Harriman - Prescott Bush funded Eugenics Research Office. Accused accomplices include Planned Parenthood, the Nazi German government, and in post-war America, neo-Nazi led research under the auspices of the CIA, National Science Foundation, and Center for Disease Control.
http://www.thethresher.com/indiscreet.html

While some rely on unprovable lies and man-made Icons,
we rely on the provably ancient religious reliance "Hemp";
in all its forms and for all of its uses!!!!!

With good thoughts, good words, good deeds we honor the Holy Marijuana as the Teacher, The Provider, The Protector."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS ALL SO SO SO VERY WRONG.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: