THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
This has been a public fucking service announcement...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DdC
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: This has been a public fucking service announcement... Reply with quote

John McCain: America Established as a Christian Nation u2b

On the formation of the US:

The Constitution established the United States of America as a Christian nation.

On criteria for choosing a president:

I think the #1 issue … the people should make a selection on the President of the United States is will the person carry on in theJudeo Christian tradition that has made this nation the greatest experiment in the history of mankind.

On having chosen the "correct" religion:

I just feel that my faith is probably of better spiritual guidance. I just feel that that’s an important part of our qualifications to lead.

On those of other faiths living in America:

We welcome the poor, the tired, the huddled masses - but when they come here, they know that they are in a nation founded on Christian principles.

Liars lie, period.
They don't just lie about some things, they just lie.

Drug Czar Gossip about Ganja is Hate Speech.

The Government of the United States of America
is not, in any sense founded on the Christian religion.

I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.
-- Thomas Jefferson

The traitor John sells out his fellow soldiers for preferential treatment. Then puts Ganja users in prison while his old lady steals pharmaceuticals. Now he lies about the Khristzions having anything to do with this country. They were cowards willing to stay with King George, the same way they signed a concordance with Hitler. Slaughtered villages with small pox to napalm. Such weak hypocrites. Such pitiful choices. Pretty bad when Bob Barr has a better message. I guess I'll have to maybe cross fingers and vote for him, or waste another vote on Nader out of principle. McBushcon is such an ugly liar about so many things, how does he keep track? Remembering all the ass he licks must be trying on such an old fart.

How do they keep these gullible GOPerverts voting for them? I think anyone who voted for Bush should be marched at gun point through the ghetto's and homeless bridges and kept in cages where they won't do more harm voting for another clone clown. Then these closed minded isolationists Ganja paranoid idiot hate speech mongers will be the first to wrap themselves in an Iranian crude oil plastic americon flag reciting the BoR they've been shredding since Nexxon. Piss poor excuses for flesh and blood humans if you ask me.

Who the hell, in the history of mankind. Goes out of their way at great expense to cage dying people for feeling better using Ganja? Or productive members of society they wouldn't even know were imbibing if they didn't steal and taste their piss. Pitifuckingful choice!

How many would love to have the Liberty these fools throw away with Patriot Ax' and Higher Education Ax', and how many come here and right off the boat join with the oppressers? Cuban suckers in tropical Bushland hating Castro by starving their own relatives blocking peace talks. The 50's Cuban people were oppressed to the point of sending their kids to the streets to spare change from the rich Americano's whoring and boozing it up. The Miami Mafia right wing as Pat Robotson, are the families of the wealthy Cubans who allowed their countrymen to suffer for luxury and greed. Then a commie overthrows them and he and Che are the enemies... for feeding and housing and educating everyone? Like the Mexicans and Blacks believing the hype about reefer madness becoming gung ho Ganjawar ho's. Spineless violent Khristzion morons. Without guns they'd be huddled under bushes all skin and bones waiting for the first savior to rescue their sorryness.

Jesus is the anti-Christ. No one has more reason to hate Christians than Jesus. Logical they will be the first in the fire and it won't be hard to find them. They put silver and gold dead Jesus' nailed to Tee's around their necks as reminders. For false vengeance primer too spew hate on others with what they hope gives them less guilt at the days end. Blowing up doctors or shooting rainbow farm hippies for holding pot seminars is easier knowing it's for Geeeeezus and the kids. They wrestle polio patients out of their beds to the hard floor, then tap their heads with a rifle butt for disobeying an order to stand up, AIDs patients finding relief, 2000 apply for legally rolled joints the same as the 4 remaining get, and to help these desparate Americans the Khristzion Bushit I ends the IND program.

Khristzions dropping pepper spray in teenage girls eyes for protesting cockeating maggots clearcutting old growth forests that supplied Jesus fresh oxygen and filtered water. Khristzion Monsanto dumping dioxins and PCB's into the river for 7 years while their hatchet lawyer Cliarence Thomas stalled and appealed. Thousands of cancer victims now can't afford health care. Like the returning soldiers warehoused out of sight from the toad media. These anti Jesus Khristzions seem to hate clean air soil and water because it takes profits from international corporations they get a paycheck from, then send 10% to the 700 club to finance another dig in Robotsons diamond mine.

McCon wants to continue harassing and torturing people for using a plant. Send more unemployed kids to die for Exxon. Rape the pristine oceans and parks for dinosaur fuels that could be grown by the farmers. These bible belt Khristzions also seem to hate. They abort more babies than Roe V Wade spreading poisons on cotton when hemp is a natural deterrent. Side effects from medicines when Ganja is safer than booze and cigarettes, it's the Khristzions preaching science is full of shit. God spit damn it, that's it!

No one has ever had their stories so twisted into the exact opposite of the original message. No one has killed more for peace in his name. Or molested more children than saving them from drugs. Jesus was never a Christian and even bestowing him a one up on the Emperors and Kings he denied being, with a crown of Christ-hood is silly. Virgin births and non reality and a bank account and art collection to rival any heathen. Poor people begging on expensive imported marble temple steps. Before we continue a lie for a hundred years as McBush suggests. We should stop bombing people we starved for 10 years and take the half a trillion dollars we're giving to Haliburdon, Dyncorps and Monsanto in Iraq and eliminate the hungry and homeless Americans. Even before we admit anyone else from another country we should take care of our own. Not by adding them to the 2.2 million prison population inventing new crimes to lie about.

Geeezus is the moneygod of Babel. Billions of gullible have paid trillions of dollars to maintain a myth. Not hard to believe if you spend 5 minutes reading about the Ganjawar. Liars lie, period. They don't just lie about some things, they just lie. But it's for your own good so it's ok. Not always just when it's for the kids. Or to elect someone. Or to pass legislation removing more rights from people. They seem to hate the Constitution for contradicting their interpretation of the bible.

Anyone working for the OiNcDeCePtive D.E.A.th is the SS. Along with their NIDA gutter science, torturing sick people with lies about Ganja medicine. All while polishing their Iron Crosses drapped from their scrawny pencil necks. Jail the DNC/GOPervert politikkkans and their Gestapo's with bloated budgets while a thousand fires burn down the countryside, fighters lacking resources.

Fuck Khristzions! Fuck War!
Fuck Diebold! Fuck McBush!

Many Veterans are the Enemy of the McBush D.E.A.th War

McCon Should Know The Truth

The United States is in no way founded upon the Christian religion.
-- George Washington & John Adams, in a diplomatic message to Malta.

O.N.D.C.Pope

This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it.
-- John Adams, in a letter to Thomas Jefferson.

Starving Babies and Illegal Food

Woman’s Christian Vengeance Union

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear.... Do not be frightened from this inquiry from any fear of its consequences. If it ends in the belief that there is no God, you will find incitements to virtue in the comfort and pleasantness you feel in its exercise...
-- Thomas Jefferson, in a 1787 letter to his nephew

Scythians High Plains Drifters

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
-- Thomas Jefferson, - 1823

november coalition

Cannabis and the Old Testament

The Bible is not my book, and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma.
-- Abraham Lincoln

Prohibition is Un-Jesus

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.
-- Thomas Jefferson, - 1814

Ancient Temple Hashish Incense! Did Jesus Inhale?

I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics or in anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to Heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all.
--Thomas Jefferson

Vision of a Sacred Tree

Religion is Bullshit George Carlin u2b

George Carlin R.I.P.
06/24/08 12:28 PM u2b links

Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you bro. Khristzions are a frikkin plague, and a nasty one at that.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, even worse are "judeo" christians.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: