THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
They dont look like Terrorists to me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: They dont look like Terrorists to me. Reply with quote

Oh what a peaceful place the Ozark Hills. I am in the exact place that the Shepard of the hills used to walk.. Last night after swimming in the river for awhile, on the drive back to the cabin, the fog was settling in the valleys as the high hilltops loomed majesticaly under the full moon. What peace there was taking it all in. The moon was huge coming up over the hill like a giant peach and the brightest orange.

I got to mingle with some people that live in these hills. I mingled with "We the People".
"Terrorists" Ashcroft and Bush would call them.
I saw a little 70 year old grandmother blue hair and all with a paralysed arm and Parkinsons wishing softly that she could get cannabis legaly and when she needed with out fear I passed the word along about the THC ministry.She cant withstand the side effects of her medicines and relys on her sons discreet grow somewhere. Always fearful of loosing their home land and freedom.

I saw 2 Viet Nam vets Once proud soldiers. They were cousins. Old and gray now bent and kinda limping in pain. The pain on their faces told a whole other story.
Same problams medicine side effects. So each nursed a bottle of whiskey as they too needed the forbidden medicine cannabis. To them I too passed along the good news of the THC Ministry.

I saw a man with aids who has been infected for 10 years . He has the benefit of marinol to help him keep medicines down. But he will be the first to tell you marinol is in no way shape or form as good as smoking as far as instant relief. The marinol makes him hungry yet very tired.

My state badly needs the medical bill to pass. These people need a legitamate way to obtain their medicine.

It made me go to bed with sorrow as I seen these people thru a differant light then most. I am indignant that they could be labled "Terrorists" Thats the America I see. Were not terrorists were sick. The government dont care if you get high/messed up on your meds they just want to make sure your buying their meds. A president has no buisness in the pharmecutical companys. Does any of you see whats wrong with this picture?
Sad isnt it.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Fearless1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Sad Reply with quote

Very sad Lilli and I to know of many people that could be helped by medical marajuana I for 1 and that is just a first name on a loong list around here I have lost friends and relatives to lupis and cancer and seen my own father cripled up so bad due to arthritus he could not even hold a glass. The goverment don't cars about the little guy and guess what that is you and me and our neighbors.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: