THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
The us mj party?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duffman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: The us mj party? Reply with quote

I am wondering if anyone else wonders just what the US marijuana party is? And let's not get all Bill Clinton like and say "that depends on what your definition of is, is". I want to know exactly what it's doing to support the legalization movement? What is the directive of a political party with no body running for office?

I am living in America fighting against a tyrannical government, who locks up tons more people for marijuana than does Canada. I am just wondering why it is people aren't doing more to help the cause of marijuana becoming legal? I am also wondering where the US marijuana Party receives it's funding? This could be a tricky one since it's illegal for a foreign national to finance a political party inside the US.

WWW.njweedman.com and I are fighting with all we have in Philadelphia, I would say that we are the only two in the whole country, who are holding acts of civil dis-obedience by smoking marijuana in public. If anyone knows of another then please tell me.

This March 20th and every third Saturday of the month, we will be holding a demonstration at the Liberty Bell, where we will smoke marijuana as our sacrament. I had sent a full tape of the first protest to Loretta Nall, yet for some reason she refuses to make it available to POT-TV, this is not good for this movement. I will be sending another copy along with the new protest video after the next event, so if it doesn't make it up, I am sorry, or I should say, someone else is SORRY.

The real reason for me writing this is to inform you that the Usmjparty is as illegal of a political party as can be. I don’t know Loretta Nall personally, yet I know that when I interviewed her on my radio program, she eluded to the fact she has no money. How is she giving Dennis”the Democrat”Kusinich 4000 bucks? How is she flying around the country promoting an illegal political party?

Just a quick side not here about Kusinich, why is it that he doesn’t write the same type of legislation in his current political position? Sounds like an empty promise to accept an illegal contribution from a middle woman from Alabama. One who refused to even give me a reason that she kicked the weedman out of the party, she just said “some people aren’t right for the party” the same thing Marc Emery said about the situation.

At first Loretta said that njweedman quit the party, only to have the free speech activist voice the truth. That is where the problem is, she’s not honest, and she treats the USMJparty like a child would with their favorite toy.

I think that anyone who is currently involved with Loretta Nall and the USMJparty better rethink their decision, you could wind up in jail for election fraud. I would urge anyone who would like to still stay politically active, to contact me at iam420in@aol.com . Politics is a dirty game, you don’t want to start off with a blemish like election fraud by accepting a contribution from a foreign national, like Dennis Kusinich did.
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmmm Could you submit the video to someone else at pot tv. I dont think shes running the show over there is she? I agree that the video needs to be out there it was a great protest an specialy since obviously you guys won.
I have to admit thats the first negative Ive seen on Loretta. I hope its all oversite or short term memory probs or somthing, as far as money goes she has a donation button on her site. Wouldnt that be a good assumption that the monetary gift came from there Duff? I dunno I just hate to assume the worse about someone. Because often there is a circumstance or somthing.. Lilli
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Ragurama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Give it up Reply with quote

Pot will never be legal in the US. You are beating a dead horse. Just be carefull and do not get caught!
Pepper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortunately, the legal status has little affect on the availability. Very Happy
Duffman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must tell you that I am very sensitive when it comes to the subject of legalization. I am also very serious, so I don't like people playing games with me, this is what she was doing with the protest video I sent to her. I will give you the short story.

It started with me sending the video to Loretta a couple days after the protest, to which I had worked hard on editing and making it enjoyable for the pot-tv viewers. For some reason, she told me that there was a buzz on the tape and she couldn't use it. Now I checked this tape twice, by watching it with friends, and there was no buzz at all. So I was a bit upset to see that she used certain parts of my video on her news program.

Now how is she using parts of this unusable video for her little news show? I at first didn't want to think about it, for i had spent 12 bucks to send her the tape, then the cost of the tape, and the time and energy it took to edit, not to mention have a protest where I was part of the main focus. So when I confronted Loretta about it she had told me that she sent the video to pot-tv.

Which is a little strange considering she has an FTP server to upload video to pot-tv. Why would she spend money to send a tape she could have uploaded? I will give you the reason in which i think it may be, Loretta explained to me after she watched the tape that I shouldn't be so random on the bullhorn.

Just a side note here, when we went out there to smoke. I knew that the weedman had smoked twice before and not been arrested. So my plan was to go out and make as much stink as possible, piss the cops off into arresting us. Well it worked, yet you didn't get to see it, YET.

Loretta then explained to me that i should stand at a podium and have a prepared speech. She then offered to help me write my speech, which I kindly acted as if I would send her a copy of the speech for her editing. No offense here, but I am very capable of writing, and saying speeches which would wow any audience.

So this all being said, I don't enjoy liars. She has lied to me on a number of occasions, for example saying weedman quit the usmj party, or saying she'd link the herbillest to her web site when I had her so kindly on my radio program I paid for. Yet she'll link Kusinich, and he took 4000 bucks from her, he should have paid her for the link.

but this all came to a halt when I read something on the web, which i will copy and paste for your edification.

MAKE MARIJUANA LEGAL CRISERICSON.COM
Homepage URL: http://crisericson.com
Referred By: Just Surfed In
Comments: hEY, nJ, YOU HIT IT LUCKY MAN IF YOU GET KICKED OUTTA U.S. MARIJUANA PARTY CAUSE THOSE DUMB SHITS MAYBE TAKEN MONEY FROM CANADA FROM MARC EMERY AND THAT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL ELECTION LAW AND EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A STATE CANDIDATE, YOU FALL UNDER FEDERAL ELECTION LAW, ANYBODY SO DAMN DUMB GET MIXED UP WITH THAT U.S. MARIJUANA PARTY BETTER CALL THE TOLL FREE NUMBER FOR FEDERAL ELECTIONS COMMISSION FAST AND GET THE FREE BLUE AND ORANGE BOOK AND READ ABOUT THE LAWS, YOU GET ON THE BALLOT AS A STATE CANDIDATE, YOU FALL UNDER FEDERAL LAW HOMMIE, YOU BETTER NOT TAKE NO MONEY FROM NOBODY FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY, AND THAT MARC EMERY ON WWW.POT-TV.NET YOU LISTEN TO HIS VIDEOS MAN, HE'S TELLING EVERYONE HE'S THE MONEY BEHIND THE U.S. MARIJUANA PARTY AND THAT IS A VIOLATION OF US FEDERAL ELECTION LAW, IT AIN'T NOTHIN TO MARC EMERY CAUSE HE'S CANADIAN, SEE? HE'S IN CANADA AND HE'S CANADIAN SO HE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO U.S. LAW, SEE? BUT ANYONE HE GIVES MONEY TO LIKE THOSE DUMB FUCKS AT U.S. MARIJUANA PARTY, IF THEY GET A PERSON ON THE BALLOT, IF THEY DO AND THEY HAVEN'T YET, IF THEY DO, THEN THE PERSON THEY GET ON THE BALLOT COULD END UP THEIR ASS IN FEDERAL PRISON, SEE? i'M NOT FUCKIN WITH YOU NJ, YOU CALL UP THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION TOLL FREE NUMBER AND TELL EM YOU ARE A STATE CANDIDATE AND YOU HEARD EVEN STATE CANDIDATES FALL UNDER FEDERAL LAWS AND YOU WANT THE FREE ORANGE BOOK AND THE FREE BLUE BOOK, YOU GET EM AND YOU READ EM OR YOU BE IN RISK OF FEDERAL PRISON, YOU END UP BEIN A JAIL HOUSE LAWYER DUDE. I LOVE YOU SO YOU SMARTEN THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW AND BE FUCKIN HAPPY IF THEY KICK YOU OUTTA U.S. MARIJUANA PARTY THAT'S THE BEST DAMN THING EVERY HAPPEN TO YOU BOY

So I don't want to rain on anyones parade here, but there is no way Loretta is getting that many donations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: