THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
the tree of life cannabis ministry
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazzman986
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: the tree of life cannabis ministry Reply with quote

Hello all,
It has been a while and I apologize for being gone so long. Life has been rough for my family. We recently lost one of my Grandmothers (a week ago) and now may loose another. Anyway I have heard talk of this tree of life cannabis ministry sight and have tried to connect several times but it never works. Is the sight down or not around anymore? Thanks for letting me know. Peace and love be with you all.
In peace and love,
Rev. Stuart
"There are no “shoulds” or “shouldn’ts” in God’s world. Do what you want to do. Do what reflects you, what represents you as a grander version of your Self. If you want to feel bad, feel bad. But judge not, and neither condemn, for you know not why a thing occurs, nor to what end. And remember you this: that which you condemn will condemn you, and that which you judge, you will one day become. Rather, seek to change those things—or support others who are changing those things—which no longer reflect your highest sense of Who You Are. Yet, bless all—for all is the creation of God, through life living, and that is the highest creation."
-God
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It dissapeared.

Roger had hired a person to move it from my server to another host while I was having computer problems myelf about a month ago and somehow that person made the site dissapear.

If you want to know if-or-when it will be back up again I suggest you contact Roger at the Hawai'i Ministry, I personally have no clue.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
jazzman986

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks brother Ferre! It's good to talk to you again and thanks again for the info. I'll ask him!
In peace and love,
Rev. Stuart
"There are no “shoulds” or “shouldn’ts” in God’s world. Do what you want to do. Do what reflects you, what represents you as a grander version of your Self. If you want to feel bad, feel bad. But judge not, and neither condemn, for you know not why a thing occurs, nor to what end. And remember you this: that which you condemn will condemn you, and that which you judge, you will one day become. Rather, seek to change those things—or support others who are changing those things—which no longer reflect your highest sense of Who You Are. Yet, bless all—for all is the creation of God, through life living, and that is the highest creation."
-God
viper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ................. sorry couldn't resist. Laughing Cool

jazzman986

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that in my absence from these forums, I missed something. Anyone want to explain?
Rev. Stuart
-God
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazzman986 wrote:
It seems that in my absence from these forums, I missed something. Anyone want to explain?
Rev. Stuart

http://www.thc-ministry.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3749

Radio Free Amsterdam
jazzman986

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brother Ferre as now I see what is going on. I can see both sides and I will say no more than I hope this rift can someday be healed although I know it will not be soon. I will continue to be a positive person on both boards and again in time hopefully these wounds can be healed and these two ministries can become a family again. My best to you Ferre.
In peace and love,
Rev. Stuart
-God
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh.....there are no wounds here. We are a healthy, happy, dogma free religion and it's great! No need to pity the situation at all. It's a positive thing.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
jazzman986

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying that we are not happy and dogma free as we are and I'm glad as such. I was just saying that we used to be kind of one group and some people who called themselves friends are not now and that saddens me. That was my point.
In peace and love,
Rev. Stuart
-God
zero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Adam wrote:
Uhhh.....there are no wounds here. We are a healthy, happy, dogma free religion and it's great! No need to pity the situation at all. It's a positive thing.

Speak for youself Adam. My heart hurts...

hahaha. I'm stoned...

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
viper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazzman986 wrote:
I will continue to be a positive person on both boards and again in time hopefully these wounds can be healed and these two ministries can become a family again. My best to you Ferre.
In peace and love,
Rev. Stuart

Don't hold your breath Stu.

scooby doobie doo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAR OUT ......FAR OUT ..........i know i have said this b4 but ....FAR OUT! some of these threads read like the script of a dodgy soap opera! you guys quarrell a lot for a bunch of stoned spiritualists huh?
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. We do. Laughing

Radio Free Amsterdam
malloryjade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly have never posted here High. I did wake up one morning though drunk from the night before and had a great Bar brawl here. Laughing Embarassed I should give it a go though. you will see a pattern to the fighting. it's been pretty peaceful lately. I got in over my head posting before I did some research though not long ago and unintentionally hurt someone. I still feel bad. anywho welcome Scooby Doobie Doo.

Last edited by malloryjade on Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
scooby doobie doo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: