THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The reasons why I endorce Mike Gravel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: The reasons why I endorce Mike Gravel Reply with quote

With the upcoming elections in the USA, I decided to add my two cents. the past months I have been following the US elections every day and it is obvious that there are a few candidates that are pushed by the media for the American people to choose from.

The media has highlighted and praised certain candidates, and totally ignored others, when the race started, the media was pushing Giuliani on the right, and Clinton on the left, which isn't "left" at all btw, just less extreme right than the republican candidates on a few minor issues, and ignoring Ron Paul, the only politician who makes sense at the republican side. When mike GravelGiuliani got into too many scandals which the media could not ignore anymore, to name a few; his Mistress' expenses paid by the city of NY, the fire brigade accusing him of criminal mismanagement, Giuliani dropped out the race, on the republican side the reserve goons were brought into the spotlight by the media, Huckabee and McCain, again, while totally ignoring another candidate, Ron Paul. Ron Paul is too damn honest for the powers-that-be and won't get any media coverage other than the ultimate minimum and it will probable be McCain who gets the republican nomination, as far as I can predict.

Ron Paul, although I agree with many of his views and ideas, still is a republican/libertarian, and for me, his views on health care and the environment are not of these times, I prefer a tad more social approach to certain issues involving society, more eh... left.

At the other side, the powers-that-be would love to see either Clinton or Obama win the nomination, both are members of the CFR and both get their paycheck from the same corporations, both would not change anything about the drug wars, both would not end the war in Iraq and both would start a war with Iran when their sugar-daddies wants them to. Both would not reverse the laws created to introduce dictatorial power by the Bush regime either.

Than there's Mike Gravel, desperately ignored by the media even more than Ron Paul on the republican side, and for good reason. He wants to end the drugs war, he does not take money from the corporates, he wants to make politics transparent and stop the war on drugs and the war in Iraq, he is everything Ron Paul is and more, he is more social.

Mike Gravel announced he would stay in the race until the elections. He does not have money to spend, gets no media attention but I bet that if he had the money and the media attention he would beat both Clinton and Obama for the nomination, the man makes sense, he doesn't play on his audience's emotions, he is direct and doesn't wind around the bush.

Of course, he would be a better president for the American people than any other candidate, and would gain more respect for his country outside the USA as well, but the powers-that-be would loose billions of profits when he gets elected, profits from the drugs war, profits from the Iraq and other wars, and profits gained from overall corruption.

Please read about this man, and his political career, he fought to end the Vietnam war, he fights against pollution and most of all, for the American people's civil rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Gravel

Here is his website;
http://www.gravel2008.us

If I was American I would support, and vote for Mike Gravel, of all candidates he is the man to vote for in my view. If you read this and are American, please vote for Mike Gravel!

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the US press enforcing the illusion that the American people only have two choices; Obama-the-snake or McCain-the-puppet, who are both both pathological liars, have another look at the perfect candidate that America ignored.

Check out where he stands on the issues here;

http://www.ontheissues.org/mike_gravel.htm

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Stokes
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Ferre.

I will certainly have a look at this guy's credentials.

Stokes

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't trust him either. He says plenty in this interview if you pay attention. http://tinyurl.com/58w7rv

Anyone wanting to do away with the federal reserve "You know, whenever you hear somebody that wants to do away immediately with the federal reserve system, and you get conspiracies, you pretty well know the group you’re talking with. So as soon as I got a feel of that, I took about three or four questions, and I had to excuse myself so I left."

"My understanding was that I was invited, and then they told me it was postponed. No, I would break a leg to attend any invitation. I was not invited by AIPAC. I was invited by a Jewish group in Maryland and I was delighted to go speak with them.

I have very strong positions on all of this. I was raised in Jewish community in Springfield, Massachusetts. Our house was located within five blocks of three synagogues, and I’ve always been very, very supportive of Israel. My record indicates that. And I have an identical record while I served, identical to Sen. Jake Javits (R-NY) and identical to Sen. Abe Ribicoff (D-CT). So, my record is there."

There's much more, but I'm not spelling it out...Ashkenazi or should I say morrano?

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: