THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The police called me tonight...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you didn't get the impression I don't like you, but that's what it seems from your message...You can ask others around here, if that was the case, I would have made it VERY clear, lol! Your post specifically stated you wanted a free pack so he could help you "prove your friends wrong".....What I'm saying is, they are wrong...and the kit won't make any difference in that.

Nothing I said was meant to be a lecture. I, in fact, have no idea how your regard cannabis, but I did relate how you should regard it if you want to be a member of the ministry a.k.a. a sincere religious practitioner. I am NOBODY to question your sincerity. If the time ever comes, it will be the courts who question that, not me.

You do realize you don't have to buy the whole kit-n-kaboodle right? The 1-2-3 kit is only $50 donation, and allows you a good level of protection...not to mention a feeling of comfort and security. If you truely can't afford it, then by all means, talk to Roger privately. He is always MORE than willing to help those in need. The free kits are not my decision, nor anyone else but Roger himself.

Like Roger says "we are safe, we are loved, and all is well".....We would love to have you as a member. I just wanted you to ask yourself how sincere you are before making a decision to join.

We've all had heartaches, and cannabis helps with those as well as physical pains. That's half of why so many of us hold it in such high regards. Enjoy some sacrament to yourself and have a peaceful reflection on what has been said here.

We all seek enlightenment in one form or another....I only wanted to shine a little of the light I have seen in your direction. Don't be discouraged. I like anyone crazy enough to call themselves "Big Mad Mo"!! Friends??

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
rev_charlestucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother "Big Mad Mo";

By reading Your posts, i can tell you are not sincere about the "Religious" use of Cannabis,nor is Your Vocabulary "Christ-Like". Not to Judge You Brother but, You do lack some Respect ( prob. caused from scepticism) , and your "street smart" attitude is not very becoming of You. Furthermore Roger don't need to prove anything to Your friends,it's You are who is interested in the kit,right? Have Faith Brother. It has proven to work in many situations,but not all. for the most part the THC MInistry is only 5 yrs. old and still needs the word spread if the kits are to work everywhere as planned. We are working on it though,i am doing my part the best i can. I have and am suffering greatly,but i keep on truckin' on!
Please understand that i am not intending to disrespect you in any way,just making a point or two.

May God Bless You Brother.
Sincerely; Rev. Charles T.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: