THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The police called me tonight...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rev.Sean
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME!!!!
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW!! Way to go Roger! Let's celebrate! jumpie party
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've been offline for a while, but nothing a new PC couldn't fix. More importantly, I have a healthy five month old Kaneh-Bosm bush that is securely protected by both the US and New York State Constitutions as well as not one, but two plant tags courtesy of Roger.

Now, virtually any other group in existence would offer a "free coffee cup with any $200 donation". When I mentioned to Roger that I was in need of the protection of the Sanctuary Kit yet lacked the funds to make a donation, He sent a kit across the country to me at no charge whatsoever.

Keep in mind here that not only did Roger NOT recieve the usual $30 donation associated with the Sanctuary Kit, but he also covered the production and shipping costs of the kit himself. In a world full of "God spoke to me last night, and he wants you to send me money" self proclaimed holy men, such acts show rare integrity.
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool!

Cool
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Way to go, team. Reply with quote

Aloha. Thanks for the kind words, Officer.

As far as I'm concerned, those who can afford to donate for Sanctuary kits help to pay for those who can't afford them. Simple. Fair. Compassionate. What do you think?

Thanks to everyone in this ministry who helps to keep us up and running, serving and protecting. You know who you are. Mahalo plenty.

Love and respect,

Roger

###
HalfDead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that buekerc1 from Kentucky gets the same respect as these boys got… I read this a while ago and just been wanting to word it just right before posting but this is all I can think of. This kind of action is what NORML is flaming you about saying the THC-ministry has no ground in the freedom in the marijuana community… Saying they don’t have time for the THC-Ministry nor want to help the people understand their real rights and freedoms. Rather then running the people around breaking the laws. Just so they can keep the donation plate running around and around…=/ This is just great I love reading on stuff like this I just hope everyone gets the same respect rather then being taken advantage of…I just hope to see more post like this and less post like Buekec1 from Kentucky. Its this kind of stuff that I want to post at my own website that I will be coming out with sooner or later. Just running Ideas and doing some art work so I’ll keep the people up to date on that. Well be safe out there all you cannabis growing and smoking friends. Puff. puff. Smile
Sathunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Holy Smoke Batman Reply with quote

Nicely done there mate, there just may be hope yet.

Rev. Chase Dattilo Ph.D
aeroplane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallelujah! Praise God! Amen! Woo-hoo! Tillykke!
There is hope. Cool

US President Jimmy Carter
BigMadMo
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: hi guys Reply with quote

Im maurice from scotland..i have had many experiences with police,and out aff all the times they caught me with weed, ive only been charged once,,,not that i want charged lol..but..

Was just wondering wat the police done with my smoke...they didnt charge me, So they didnt report it....This means they are smoking it.
hehe..i mean i dont mind but u know they could have left me little bit..

Any way was just wondering wat all this is about..does this allow you to grow weed,,i mean i would pay if it does and i know a lot of people who will also want info and a pack..lol

U see in scotland we have a very small weed population,,but more and more nice weeds are popping up and i now know wat i want to grow...i just want to grow safely.,..Not to sell, To smoke..can anyone help me... Idea

Lcc Dcc,,,mmmm that sticky icky,,
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Here's how... Reply with quote

BigMadMo wrote:

"Any way was just wondering wat all this is about..does this allow you to grow weed,,i mean i would pay if it does and i know a lot of people who will also want info and a pack..lol"

Hey there Mr. BMM,

Aloha. Welcome to our ministry!

It's a good question you ask. Our method of ordainment with the ULC + a kit from the THC Ministry = a "religious defense to prosecution" anywhere in the world that 'religious freedom' is guaranted in writing by Constitution. It applies to "sincere" and "legitimate" people, only.

A religious defense to prosecution is NOT (yet) a guaranteed license to grow or smoke, but, for sincere spiritual enjoyers, it's a powerful way to defend yourself for the rest of your life for herb, if you ever have to. We've won - by far - most of the cases against us just by showing our ID cards to the police. Usually the police decide it's not worth it to arrest us and they let us go. Other times we must fight for our rights. With our method and our ID cards firmly in place, each of us has a real, fighting chance of winning against the law for our herb. This doesn't apply for "sales" of herb, however. Just personal, PRIVATE cultivation and use among friends, etc. Got it?

I recommend that you become ordained online at www.ulc.org. It's FREE and easy and lasts for life.

Then go to our website and join for FREE. I recommend that you also order either a 1-2-3 Kit for $50. (used to be $30.) from me here in Hawai'i, or a full Cannabis Sanctuary Kit for $200. These kits include ID cards, plant tags, Sanctuary signs, etc. to help protect you, your plants, your stash, your growhouse and your home.

We now also have a "Minister's Kit" for $500. that includes a full Cannabis Sanctuary Legal Defense Kit + twelve 1-2-3 Kits for your new members and friends. This way a new THC Minister can receive a full Cannabis Sanctuary Kit plus a $100. donation towards their new ministry for FREE.

We also have a complete "New Ministry Kit" for $1,000. that includes paperwork for 13 people + 13 bottles of real, cannabis holy anointing oil for you and each member of your new congregation. Everyone gets 'anointed' many times this way.

There you have it. Choose for yourself your level of participation. You can always upgrade whenever you are ready, also.

1.) FREE or
2.) $50. or
3.) $200. or
4.) $500. or
5.) $1,000.

All the very best to you,

Roger

###
BigMadMo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: im still confused a bit..lol Reply with quote

hey man its me again..could u send me a free pack to se wat it is..ive showed my freinds this,,they all laugh at me saying its a con,and now im not sure,,i think the police here would laugh at this..

please proove me wrong,,and wats a plant tag.lol.is it protection for my plant.lol. please help.proove me and my friends wrong.

sorry for doupting your way's, but in todays weird world you gotta be carefull..u know..
hope to hear from ya soon thanks for taking the time roger!

peace out.!
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A religious defense to prosecution is NOT (yet) a guaranteed license to grow or smoke, but, for sincere spiritual enjoyers, it's a powerful way to defend yourself for the rest of your life for herb, if you ever have to.

The key is sincerety. You must have a true spiritual belief in cannabis as a sacrament. The "free" pack you speak of is for people who can NOT afford a small donation for the kit. I highly doubt it's just a freebie for the heck of it, or for proving your friends wrong. I'm not trying to come of mean, but understand, Roger does A LOT for people without asking anything in return. The donations he asks for help pay for the kits he has put so much work into.

None of our members here "doubt our ways" at all. Each one of us holds a sincere belief in cannabis as a spiritual tool. A kit doesn't make this ministry any more real than it allready is. Read these forums and learn how real it is, that's what I did before joining.

The most important thing you must do is ask yourself if you hold a true belief in cannabis as a sacrament, as a healer, and as a spiritual tool. For, if you do not hold these things to be true in your life.....the laughing will never stop. (btw, people tend to violently oppose or just laugh at things they don't understand)

Search within. If it's right for you, only YOU will know. Once you're positive it is...spend the money to at least get started with a 1-2-3 kit and help support Roger. Your money will pay for people less fortunate to get a kit, and it will pay to help Roger continue to forge a new life for cannabis users the world over.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll 2nd Rev. Adam...

Quote:
they all laugh at me saying its a con,and now im not sure.

Notice that these criticisms always come from those not connected with the ministry.

Those of us who are a part of the ministry have no such qualms.

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Stokes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RevAdam wrote:
The most important thing you must do is ask yourself if you hold a true belief in cannabis as a sacrament, as a healer, and as a spiritual tool. For, if you do not hold these things to be true in your life.....the laughing will never stop. (btw, people tend to violently oppose or just laugh at things they don't understand)

Great point, Adam.

Unfortunately, who really knows what the herb means to anyone but themselves? And how can we define such a criteria? ... or honestly, who would really care to probe that deep ??

I say, if you enjoy the weed ... you are sincere and legitimate.

Who's to doubt that?

Now all we have to do is convince the authorities of this .... rofl

Stokes Very Happy

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
BigMadMo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: yeah i agree.but. Reply with quote

I say, if you enjoy the weed ... you are sincere and legitimate.

Who's to doubt that?

Now all we have to do is convince the authorities of this

i agree.so wen u guys do that get in touch and ill take out a friggin loan if i have to to buy this pack..hey roger no disrespect to your ministry mate..and your people dont like me already.but i dont care i dont know him,..but im not ready to buy anything...

i dont need letchures from people who dont know how i regard weed

wen uve had a fukin life like me u need weed to blank some shit out,,its either that or take other things to forget..i love weed weed is my nice wee quiet place were i go to remember who i am,man even if your not a spiritual person you can still hold weed in high regards...any way im getting no-were here

thanks fro all your time man and help...

hope you have all the success in the world roger..im gonna cry now..lol

hey its cool im happy within myself.i have many people around me who love me,and these are the people i listen to,and to your friend i dont think i was getting a freebie or anything i understand the work you must put in to this.but i cant afford it at the moment...but i dont want you to send me a free pack anyway..i am confident weed will not fail me..

peace n love.bye!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: