THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Pharmacratic Inquisition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: The Pharmacratic Inquisition Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8700041490363244845&hl=en

Quote:
Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in the entheogenic rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it.

In the pre literate world, the knowledge of psychedelic sacraments, as well as fertility rites and astronomical knowledge surrounding the sun, stars, and zodiac, known as astrotheology, were anthropomorphized into a character or a deity; consequently, their stories and practices could easily be passed down for generations. Weather changes over millenniums caused environmental changes that altered the available foods and plant sacraments available in the local vicinity. If a tribe lost its shamanic El-der (El - God), all of the tribe's knowledge of their plant sacraments as well as astronomical knowledge would be lost. The Church’s inquisitions extracted this sacred knowledge from the local Shamans who were then exterminated…It is time to recognize the fact that this Pharmacratic Inquisition is still intact and destroy it

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!

This is a MUST see.

Bliss on,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried to watch this three times, but with 5 kids in the background I can't seem to get through this one. I think I'll sit down later and try again.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well worth the time when you are able to. Very informative and a lot to take in....
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep -- it's about 2 hours of info.

Not exactly your Mentos and Diet Coke fare. rofl

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: