THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Never Ending Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon further inquiries and investigations we found that the governments got great finanical kick backs from anti hemp materials and this angered the group because they all new what the strangers said was truth. Our childrens childrens world was at stake.The ecological system was in great danger all oceans rivers streams and ponds were sick from big industry pollutants The air was sick too people were sick from polution and additives.
They gathered together at the bonfire and a Shaman drum began to beat a steady beat.........
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
machete
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, lots of funk, everyone started to dance and have some fun, no inhibitions, no enemies, all friends with each other, so much fun was going on that everyone who passed by got caught in it, fun was becoming a real addiction...
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From everywhere big trucks with music installations arrived, stages were build, huge solar panels and windmills provided power and celebreties from all over the world came to participate in this ever growing rave... and jpints and bongs were handed out by some of the friendly strangers, who never seemed to be outta stash.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weed that the strangers had was quite simply the best weed that has ever existed, whoever smoked it immediately felt cured of all ailments no matter how sevear, it was as though it was from the garden of eden itself.
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....the women started to put up small fires with kettles on cooking stew for all, and the children played nearby.

(sorry ferre i didnt read the rules did now tho saw the idea an got started.lol) Embarassed
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Echo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met Wendy at the fruit market while she was exchanging some hemp for apples; she had left her family one year before to join the crew and we had an interesting talk.
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The children flew kites and let the wind make giant bubbles with a homemade bubble maker, as more an more tribal drums pounded a rythmic beat calling the tribe together for a councel.................
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the meanwhile, reports came in from all over the word's big harbours that ships came in carrying more and more of the peacefull strangers, who all, somehow, triggered the local people to party wherever they arrived.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasnt long before the local and national governments knew they were out numbered, and by educated people that had their facts straight......
BabyBuD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they said "if you cant beat'em join'em". So there they go to the party and when they get there.....
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They too feel the joy and soon are smiling and they said "We have people in jails an prisons for this stuff...it just isnt right lets go free the captives and beg forginess" The crowd roared with glee...people screaming for joy jumping, dancing , hollering jubilantly...........
Echo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Creative block Sad " told to his doctor the screenplay writer.
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They Governor ordered all cannabis prisoners set free, the mayor went hisself and unlocked the jail cells,meanetime the strange people had brought out bushals and bushals of seed and told them to plant everywhere................
BabyBuD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so they take the seeds and start to plant them they decides they were gonna sell the weed and if they did get caught the goverment would....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: