THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Never Ending Story
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: The Never Ending Story Reply with quote

Ok guys, let's get a little creative here and write a story.

There are rules though, a post is limited by ONE (1) sentence and you can not post again untill some one else has posted a sentence after you did.

Ok? well, here we go :

It was a very windy, but warm afternoon in june when this large group of strangers arrived at the harbour, no one had ever seen clothes like the strangers were wearing before and there was something weird with the ship they arrived on too...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TrueProCannabis420
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After gathering the information from locals, it was ferre's t-boat.
machete
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ship had the color of steel and it reflected the sunlight so much that is was very difficult to see directly, however the strangers were not wearing any kind of sun glasses.
BabyBuD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the strangers decided that they would smoke some weed when they relized they didnt have any wraps...
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In came a man with a case of wraps and he was telling us The boat had sails and rope made of hemp, The peoples clothes were all made of hemp. There food was made of hemp and seeds and they used thc oil. When they dropped anchor everyone got happy and everyone greeted the thc-people with greetings of joy. We all started passing bongs pipes cones blunts tulips and the great smoke off was on.
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was passing by and breathing in the sweet scent in the air decided to go closer and ask where they came from, who they were, where they were going.
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And they said they were just following the"light". They said they were on a mission to spread the word..save the earth and spread joy. I looked around an saw that it was working.....

"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"

Last edited by Lilli on Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone within a 5 mile radius of the hemp people looked perfectly content with a massive grin from ear to ear, they were sitting around in circles toking and talking about...
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Revelation 2:7 - He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies. To him that overcomes, I will give to him to eat of the tree of life which is in the paradise of God. "
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people listened and wanted to know more about the tree of life and where it was found and the many good things it ws used for. Many more kept coming and we built a huge bonfire.....................
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..in the meantime, some people in the little harbour town had contacted their friends in other places, telling them of the strangers that arrived, and the ambiance they had brought with them.

(*hehe, btw Lilli, your cheating Wink )

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty soon the word of the strangers arrival had spread all over the country, but what everone wanted to know was 'Where in the heck hav these dudes come from?'
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..with this question in mind, one of the town officials had been looking for the leader of this, at this time already, very popular group of individuals but all he found out so far was that there seemed to be no leader that any of the strangers knew of.
Echo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all liked them and their way of life, so on that warm Summer Monday it came as a shock to me to read on the morning paper that the government had decided unanimously to send them back home, wherever their home was.
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
PotSmokingFiend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The atmosphere on the street that morning was one of anger and regret mixed with a healthy dose of rebelion Evil or Very Mad , you could tell that something big was about to happen, nobody liked what they read in the papers that morning and everybody agreed that it had to change...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: