THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The most amazing thing just happened

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev. Jack
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: The most amazing thing just happened Reply with quote

The most amazing thing just happened. I was out canvassing at a local collage for our initiative taking with a man. The conversation turned to religion. I shared with him the truth of the HOA. He asked if there really was such a thing with such a look of hopefulness. Imagine my joy at being able to reach in to my pocket and take out the small vial given to me by my dear brother Reverend Tomaz made by the hand of Reverend Roger. I told him to smell it and then asked if it brought up any memories . His eyes lit up as he smiled and nodded .
He handed back the bottle and fell to his knees and asked if I would please anoint him. I couldn’t say no. I cannot express the beauty of this moment for me my… heart, my soul, …. My purpose was so focused on the Intent to blessing this man. And yet it was if I was watching from deep inside myself . Almost like in a dream. What I said came tumbling out of me I can’t exactly remember what I said but I do remember telling him to be thankful to GOD for all things good and bad . A lesson I am learning.
We hugged with great joy and parted having exchanged info and invites to our next gather Sunday .
The people of our world are starved for the spirit of GOD. LET THE LIGHT SHINE>
Stokes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love it!

banana claps 69 weldone

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolus in extremis.

Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: This is it. Reply with quote

Hello Rev. Jack and friends,

Aloha. I'm almost in tears by this testimony. We ARE doing it, the loving work of our soul IS expressing FROM us to others, and TO us in return as we walk our path on the amazing Cannabis road.

Now it's probably easier for others to see how I am personally enjoying some of the blessings of the Bible in my life now. Who would have thought it? Certainly not me.

The sincerity of your gesture, Rev. Jack, is so touching to me. It's a picture of success of this ancient ministry that we are carrying-on, and a demonstration of the healing power of the holy anointing oil for body, mind and spirit.

"The yoke of your bondage shall be broken by the anointing."

Remember, this is to be a holy anointing oil throughout ALL the generations. We're 'in the zone' with this healing blessing. Hallelu-Jah!

Thanks so much for sharing this.

Love, Roger

@@@
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: